Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+17
Tytan
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
Epsilon
Kattlarv
Downloaded Skill
Valikdu
Bootleg
Twilightwolf4
Ketchup
Icy Shake
O. Hinds
Ironmonger
iLateralGX
StoneSlinger88
Whiskey Rebellion
Vinylshadow
21 posters

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:25 am

Tytan wrote:@Val: Don't even bother with Returns at this point. Dragonfall is WAAAAAAY better. And get hyped up for Shadowrun: Hong Kong.

-Too late, I've finished both of them.
-OH YES, it is. And I'll probably be replaying it, because I didn't know that Director's Cut was standalone (had only installed games visible in the library, only knew I also had the DC after finishing).
-Kickstartered.

I loved the characters in Dragonfall. Glory could be a PH main cast member with all that... damage.

Scienza wrote:I should pick up Dragonfall one of these days. Been playing some Return recently and enjoying it.

From playing both campaigns back to back, Dragonfall is superior in everything. Dead Man's Switch is still worth it, though.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:33 am

Scienza wrote:@Bathrooms'nShit
I'd throw in my perspective as a super-closeted-IRL transgirl, but I think Frost has covered pretty much everything I'd say.

On an unrelated note:
I always assumed Brody just owed Bruce money that whole film.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:41 am

Why are all the instances of Dragonfall turned into links?

Edit: and now they aren't.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:54 am

Tytan wrote:Why are all the instances of Dragonfall turned into links?

Spoilered for Spooky:
That is strange, though, for real. What'd it link to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:09 am

Looks really interesting:

Anything remotely close would be Star Conflict.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:04 am

#rage
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:31 am

That Hircine, tho:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 am

Spoiler:

Video about game I've linked before. Apparently Angry Joe deleted it.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:36 am

huehuehuehue:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:39 am

Jesus. At least this serum is finally letting her get ahead of her foes.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:37 am

The best part about going on a 6-mile ruck in below-freezing weather? Watching all the "running" formations slowly trot on by (Or I actually pass them) and just making that brief moment of eye contact that tells them "Yes. Yes, little POG, I'm better than you."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
Tytan wrote:Why are all the instances of Dragonfall turned into links?

That is strange, though, for real. What'd it link to?
To a page that was selling Dragofall!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:04 pm

My best guess is that you computer caught an adware.

Check your browser addons and see if there's something called "Babylon" or close to it, or addons / plugins you don't remember installing.

Anyway, and unrelated,

This AI is having none of your shit.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:17 pm

It happened on my iPhone. And it only happened the once. I'm seriously weirded out.

@ava: Is it weird that I kinda wish that God had started decapitating nazis in Indiana jones?

@ai: I think it was trying to seduce Frost.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:20 pm

Tytan wrote:@ai: I think it was trying to seduce Frost.
Huh.

Well, Frost. Did it?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:20 pm

I either wanna fight it or fuck it and I'm not really sure I even know the difference anymore.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Frost wrote:I either wanna fight it or fuck it and I'm not really sure I even know the difference anymore.
Ah, so the kind of fight where you use your dick as a weapon I see... Big mac
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:20 pm

Considering I'm not the only trans here, I'll leave this here in case it might interest someone:

https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:04 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Anyway, and unrelated,

This AI is having none of your shit.
I too completely lost my shit at the last one. Applebloom

Frost wrote:I either wanna fight it or fuck it and I'm not really sure I even know the difference anymore.
...At this point I shouldn't be surprised you like angry sex.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:32 pm

I'm back from the loony bin. For those curious as to what exactly went on, I'm being treated for PTSD, severe depression, and anxiety. I'm winning this fight.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I'm back from the loony bin. For those curious as to what exactly went on, I'm being treated for PTSD, severe depression, and anxiety. I'm winning this fight.
As someone who has been treated for general anxiety and depression for the last 3 months, I know both how hard it can be to overcome and especially to feel like you can win. I'm glad that that is how it's going for you.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Ketchup wrote:
As someone who has been treated for general anxiety and depression for the last 3 months, I know both how hard it can be to overcome and especially to feel like you can win. I'm glad that that is how it's going for you.

Thank you, but I should rephrase the part about anxiety; it's severe. I apologize for that mistake, which was made because I have a lot on my mind. I've been quite afraid of other people for several years. Thanks to some help, I'm mostly over it. I even chatted up a few of the female nursing students that have visited the ward, and, in a bold move, I gave one of them my email address. My confidence is back, and I finally feel free.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Ketchup wrote:

Thank you, but I should rephrase the part about anxiety; it's severe. I apologize for that mistake, which was made because I have a lot on my mind. I've been quite afraid of other people for several years. Thanks to some help, I'm mostly over it. I even chatted up a few of the female nursing students that have visited the ward, and, in a bold move, I gave one of them my email address. My confidence is back, and I finally feel free.
I understand the anxiety; I too have severe anxiety, with the acute attacks rendering speech literally impossible, but it is not instigated by interpersonal interactions. The fear of responsibility, specifically failures to fulfill them, is what gets me. I had to take two weeks off of school and did not complete a course this semester because of this anxiety. 

My point is, it can really cripple confidence and productivity, and I'm glad that yours is going away.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:44 pm

Welcome back, Iron. And good on ya' with doing a bold move. Rainbow Dash
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Welcome back, Iron!
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:16 pm

I can't really empathize with the anxiety, unfortunately, as the only acute attacks I suffer that render speech impossible are, in fact, acute attacks directed at my throat, but I'm happy to be a notional shoulder to notionally cry on for anyone who needs it. 

'Cept on Thirsty Thursdays. Y'all are on your own on Thirsty Thursdays.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:33 pm

Welcome back, Ironmonger; I'm glad that things are going better for you.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:59 pm

swicked wrote:
Frost wrote:I can't really empathize with the anxiety, unfortunately, as the only acute attacks I suffer that render speech impossible are, in fact, acute attacks directed at my throat, but I'm happy to be a notional shoulder to notionally cry on for anyone who needs it.
Kinda the same, for me, at least when it comes to people and socializing. I generally just assume I come off as unpleasant and annoying and, in contexts where bad first or fleeting impressions can severely backfire on me (like at work... and pretty much nowhere else), try to be relatively unobtrusive so long as it doesn't get in the way of what I'm trying to accomplish.
In any other social setting I just act however I feel like since, again, I couldn't get people to like me if I tried :P
Circa Fall of 2008 was about the last time I gave a fuck, personally; tends to work itself out in social situations regardless.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:27 am

Welcome back, Iron! Excellent to hear you're feeling free, more confident. Super awesome news, dude.

In blizzard news, it turns out it's not really a proper blizzard (according to my folks) and more just a shitton of snow! This is good news, because a proper blizzard involves ice blasting storm winds, which have skipped us in favor of blasting Nantucket, which can Nansuckit. Anyway, long story short, we've still got power, and probably won't lose it.

Lastly, cool space stuff. Planet with a massive system of rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:42 am

Holy shit, Nantucket's a real place? I always thought they made it up for the sake of the joke about what's-his-name with the huge dick.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next