Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+34
Formis_Fluttergod
Bootleg
Mech
Ametros
Elexius
Karasu
Icy Shake
Vergil
CamoBadger
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
Meleagridis
Game Master
tylertoon2
SilentCarto
OneMoreDaySK
FeatherDust
Admiral Stoic Rum
Caoimhe
WavemasterRyx
Ironmonger
Sindri
Ketchup
WovenTales
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
Nightfire
Kippershy
RoboRed
38 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by RoboRed Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:35 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_lya7isuTk31r8ru56o1_500

#ThisHasNothingToDoWithAnything
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ironmonger Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:46 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Cuddly-batman

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Cptadder wrote:Damnit Rum off topic is off topic but seriously this is not the Henti request thread don't post that shit here. Some of us do try to browse this thread from work at a real live computer type thing. I can explain ponies, I can't explain that shit your posting.

granted it is risque, however I am unsure of the label "Hentai" although that second video was a bit much... I mean the guy drank the milk...and honestly for women to lactate generally they would have to have given birth recently... so the second one I apologize for the first one, Not sure if it is more unusual than anything else. Weird as it was...wait it was the outline of her front honestly didn't think about that until now, my apologies
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
granted it is risque, however I am unsure of the label "Hentai" although that second video was a bit much... I mean the guy drank the milk...and honestly for women to lactate generally they would have to have given birth recently... so the second one I apologize for the first one, Not sure if it is more unusual than anything else. Weird as it was...wait it was the outline of her front honestly didn't think about that until now, my apologies
If you think showing it to a fourteen year old would get you a visit from Chris Hansen please don't post it here.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:03 am

Cptadder wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
If you think showing it to a fourteen year old would get you a visit from Chris Hansen please don't post it here.
Now now, just take a seat. Right over there.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 am

well seeing as it wasn't labeled as an older audience video... I wasn't thinking about that (it occurred to me after camo changed it completely)...which I have apologized for already.

honestly it was weird and I wanted to share it with ya'll. granted the asking for the name bit was over the top on my part, any consolation the videos in question were part of a series called "WTF Japan!?" rather something along those lines... Just wanted to have a group Gilda Why Yell Applejacks then finally Luna

edit: also as I child molestation victim I really don't appreciate your insinuation.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 am

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Chris_hansen
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:well seeing as it wasn't labeled as an older audience video... I wasn't thinking about that (it occurred to me after camo changed it completely)...which I have apologized for already.

honestly it was weird and I wanted to share it with ya'll. granted the asking for the name bit was over the top on my part, any consolation the videos in question were part of a series called "WTF Japan!?" rather something along those lines... Just wanted to have a group Gilda Why Yell Applejacks then finally Luna
While I do agree they were very well described as "WTF Japan!?" in the future I ask that you offer to PM the link to anyone that wants to see the WTF and that is fine.

Also, Why was my face while watching Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 am

RoboRed wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Chris_hansen

Sweetie Belle

Applebloom Twilight Chicken Chrysalis Dancing PinkiePie

oh boy, its chris hanson, I've been waiting for you chris. just put your hands on the table and I'll get the grape jelly.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
oh boy, its chris hanson, I've been waiting for you chris. just put your hands on the table and I'll get the grape jelly.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Chris_Hansen-5147
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:19 am

Theme of the apocalypse.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:19 am

A wild Chris Hanson appeared!

BTdubs, I couldn't figure out what to name my animals in Harvest Moon DS, so you guys get the dubious honor of having livestock named after you. All of you eventually, hopefully. Ketchup is my dog. Take that, bro.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:20 am

Got that off of boondocks....all the N word use in it is satire and the show is soo funny. the secret is laughter
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 am

IncoherentOrange wrote:A wild Chris Hanson appeared!

BTdubs, I couldn't figure out what to name my animals in Harvest Moon DS, so you guys get the dubious honor of having livestock named after you. All of you eventually, hopefully. Ketchup is my dog. Take that, bro.

Ironmonger the donkey. Because I'm an ass. Spike

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 am

hmmm what will I be?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 am

I wanna be a chicken!

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 am

@Ironmonger The closest thing to a horse or donkey is the single horse one gets throughout the game. It is immortal and awesome, so the horse goes to Somber.

...Is duck okay?

@Rum LolIdunno, sheep?

@Guard As you wish, so shall it be done.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:25 am

IncoherentOrange wrote:@Ironmonger The closest thing to a horse or donkey is the single horse one gets throughout the game. It is immortal and awesome, so the horse goes to Somber.

...Is duck okay?

@Rum LolIdunno, sheep?

Well, horse piss. Duck works.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:26 am

I checked the video, no cursing although the idea of males on male rape is expressed, not suitable for children. Rated TV14
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:28 am

IncoherentOrange wrote:@Ironmonger The closest thing to a horse or donkey is the single horse one gets throughout the game. It is immortal and awesome, so the horse goes to Somber.

...Is duck okay?

@Rum LolIdunno, sheep?

WooHoo! I'm gonna be the best chicken ever! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 2182320263

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:30 am

Chickens suck, they're only good for making more chickens and selling said chickens. Actually, that's a good idea... Guard, you're a baby machine. Congratulations.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:30 am

...Is duck okay?

@Rum LolIdunno, sheep?

If I am sheep then you keep welsh away from me,

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 am

IncoherentOrange wrote:Chickens suck, they're only good for making more chickens and selling said chickens. Actually, that's a good idea... Guard, you're a baby machine. Congratulations.

well chickens eat snakes, pests and also are great for getting rid of scraps of food...not only that but free range chicken eggs from your yard are far more delicious than the ones you buy in grocery
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:33 am

Actually, in the light of what I know of recent events, I'm thinking you'd be more liable to be a cow at present. Is that preferable?

Harvest Moon is a Japanese farming/dating simulator, with emphasis on the former. (Screw relationships, grow crops, get money, live forever!) So, uh, chickens do nothing but lay an egg every day and eat corn.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:39 am

guarddogjr wrote:

I wanna be a chicken!
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_lyw879b5ZD1r8ru56o1_500
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:43 am

Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 am

I have no idea...what is...wha. Um...Somberrrrrrrr where are you? :(
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 am

Da hay did I just miss? Was doing homework session, and I come back to Rum being scolded for some kind of cow video... Nevermind, I want to keep some of my sanity.

@Caoimhe
For some odd reason, I'm trying to come up with for Scooby Doo, Somber Style. Strange brain.

@Rum
You broke the wish thread... again...
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:09 am

Caoimhe wrote:I have no idea...what is...wha. Um...Somberrrrrrrr where are you? :(
You know, I don't recall seeing you comment on that Gloryjack picture I found... Tilt
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 am

I retroactively approve. Not Dash but doesn't matter that much, legs a little bulky and heads a little small, but good for being the only picture for that scene. :P Needs the heartlock though. Luna
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next