Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+34
Formis_Fluttergod
Bootleg
Mech
Ametros
Elexius
Karasu
Icy Shake
Vergil
CamoBadger
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
Meleagridis
Game Master
tylertoon2
SilentCarto
OneMoreDaySK
FeatherDust
Admiral Stoic Rum
Caoimhe
WavemasterRyx
Ironmonger
Sindri
Ketchup
WovenTales
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
Nightfire
Kippershy
RoboRed
38 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Meleagridis Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Pages and pages and pages and dear sweet earth. Anyone for the idea of a weekly or biweekly highlight newsletter of all the points of interest in the latest PH discussion? Because DAMN y'all talk a lot.

Cptadder wrote:@Wave all Boo fanart is good art
I was watching the daily show today and it suddenly came to me that we should get Somber an avatar for the forums here.

Who's with me?

Never mind, more important project here. How would we go about that?

swicked wrote:age to her alicorns, sending them away before the bomb goes off, some sort of tearjerker moment :P

NO ONE (who's important) in PH gets to die without sap anymore XD

Do you think she'll end up helping Gnarr and the hellhounds? I realise the Goddess will probably take center stage here, but whole 'Littlepip nuked a settlement she hadn't even met yet' thing always deserves a second look. Helping out Gnarr is the best reason I can think of for this to come to light.
Or perhaps some radical hound tries to use this as an example to get the peaceful tribes to go to war.

Vergil wrote:I expect the Dealer will play a role in helping BJ remember stuff though.

...Do you think the Dealer might be the one getting records of BJ's memory?

Ironmonger wrote:...WHAT THE HELL?
Spoiler:

I never noticed it before, but Last Laugh has poison joke for a buttmark. Is that because there is still poison joke in the wasteland or just because it's a simpler and more distinctive mark?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 pm

poison joke for a buttmark
Does that mean that his ass is a joke?
...The butt of every joke. (pffffffffffffhehehe)

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Does that mean that his ass is a joke?

It means she's a jackass. Which would be more appropriate for Blackjack, really. But hers is a queen, right? So she's more of a royal pain in the ass.

Last edited by Meleagridis on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar does not work like that!)
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Does that mean that his ass is a joke?

It means she's a jackass. Which would be more appropriate for Blackjack, really. But hers is a queen, right? So she's more of a royal pain in the ass.
And she's Queen Whiskey.

Does that mean Boo's cutiemark would be celestia's crown since she's Princess SnackCake?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:12 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 BPp8Q
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Valikdu wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 BPp8Q
That's assinine. Spike

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
That's assinine. Spike

You're really assking for it, butt I think this should be the end.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
IncoherentOrange wrote:Best six minutes of my day.

So, today in my Social Studies 10 course, we were talking about the Neolithic Age, and religion of the time, the one practiced by ancient Sumerians. I mentioned Occam's Razor, and nobody knew what I was talking about except my teacher, who was impressed. Made me feel smart.

As an amateur historian that made me smile a little. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 3007958872

As an actual historian this made me smile a little!
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
Vergil wrote:I expect the Dealer will play a role in helping BJ remember stuff though.

...Do you think the Dealer might be the one getting records of BJ's memory?

All I'm certain of where he is concerned is that there are at least a few things he isn't telling BJ about himself, and that very well might be one of them.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Somber wrote:Ahem... just a heads up... while I am trying to get 51 ready for brushing, I may be a little late... on account of a certain zebra who introduced me to Katawa Shoujo. Just letting folks know.
Fluttershy

Kattlarv wrote:I have a phone that's so old it's illegal xD (no really, it doesn't have a "tracking chip", so my calls can't be traced) and it was ~6 years ago since last time.
I use a decade old trackfone, meaning that service time is purchased in chunks instead of ever involving any sort of contract. And for which I have always paid cash. And which contains no personal information on myself or any of my contacts. It's pretty close to untraceable and could be replaced with one just as anonymous (if easier to locate) with ten minutes and twenty bucks.

Side note: Again, I am still grumpy over the fact the one good argument about the latest chapter went ignored. It was a badly executed scene, both story and character wise. (and yes, I hold grudges for way longer than necessary xD It's just a really bad flaw of mine)
Apologies; that must have come up during one of those times I left for a few hours, came back to ten pages, and didn't have time to dig through. Repost?

@EP: (Dating sims) I have yet to find a single one that was interesting... and that didn't only let me play male, or a stereotype.
Unfortunately there aren't many that have a detailed personality for the protagonist; the design goal is to allow the player to put themself into the situation (or pretend to fit whatever stereotype is provided). I've heard very good things about Katawa Shoujo and have been meaning to get around to it. And if you're looking for something light with a female protagonist and some degree of actual development to their character, Magical Diary has been recommended and is available on Steam...

Kippershy wrote:QUICK, I MUST DERAIL THIS WITH THE ONLY WAY I KNOW!
Really, Kipper? I've seen you derail better than that.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Sindri wrote:
Kippershy wrote:QUICK, I MUST DERAIL THIS WITH THE ONLY WAY I KNOW!
Really, Kipper? I've seen you derail better than that.

No kidding. I mean, you could at least try... Spike
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Must be a really good train because this thread failed to derail. Sweetie Belle

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=742

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32