Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+34
Formis_Fluttergod
Bootleg
Mech
Ametros
Elexius
Karasu
Icy Shake
Vergil
CamoBadger
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
Meleagridis
Game Master
tylertoon2
SilentCarto
OneMoreDaySK
FeatherDust
Admiral Stoic Rum
Caoimhe
WavemasterRyx
Ironmonger
Sindri
Ketchup
WovenTales
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
Nightfire
Kippershy
RoboRed
38 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Mind blown, sir. Why
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Didn't read anything on this page. Just looked at pictures. Honesty Zone.
I also skipped over the walls of text concerning the zebra jet fighter, read everything else, because I have no life
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:34 pm

I am too headfucked on allergy meds to do anything except laugh at pretty pictures. Before the week is over I will go back to page 34, though. I promise! Aghhhh.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Caoimhe wrote:I am too headfucked on allergy meds to do anything except laugh at pretty pictures. Before the week is over I will go back to page 34, though. I promise! Aghhhh.
what allergy do you have?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Please don't do that. That's entirely too Fallout. I don't want to break into your compound in 200 years wearing a rad suit and dosed on RadX, defeat all your sentry guns at great expenditure of ammo, and find a terminal with your sad final message about how the turret guns have gone crazy and are shooting everyone.

Quit giving people story ideas! xD

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:37 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:I am too headfucked on allergy meds to do anything except laugh at pretty pictures. Before the week is over I will go back to page 34, though. I promise! Aghhhh.

Seasonal. Pollen/dust/whatever the fuck else because we actually have seasons in New England that change. Autumn decided to occur three days ago when my throat started getting sore and now that I notice the dogwood trees are shedding, this is the prime moment for the full frontal assault on my sinuses.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:43 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Hm? I know that Silver Bell isn't necessarily the most reliable source of information, but what better one are you using?
Kkat. :3 Remember, they hit the farm immediately after leaving the canyonlands below the cliffside train tracks.

If you mean "how do I know Pinkie's rock farm was in Splended Valley", it's the very first line of her cutie mark story. "My sisters and I were raised on a rock farm outside of Ponyville." I mean, okay, it COULD be a different direction, but it makes more sense to suggest that the rock farm, the Rock of Destiny, and the Diamond Dogs are all in the same gem-rich area.

swicked wrote:Is it possible that this bloodwing talisman recipe existed prior to the bombs in some form? That it wasn't an entirely new thing? Or, perhaps, that bloodwings actually predated the bombs and were a zebrica predator the zebra introduced into pony lands as part of the war?
I'd assume it was called a "bat-wing talisman" before the war, with the name changing as the available components shifted.

RoboRed wrote:Ladies and gentlemen...
someone went and made art of "it".:
Linky
Our first post in the new thread, ladies and gentlecolts!

FeatherDust wrote:Please don't do that. That's entirely too Fallout. I don't want to break into your compound in 200 years wearing a rad suit and dosed on RadX, defeat all your sentry guns at great expenditure of ammo, and find a terminal with your sad final message about how the turret guns have gone crazy and are shooting everyone.
Don't be silly. You'll be going in to retrieve the nuclear fuel pellets for use in a giant nuclear-powered land cruiser so you can cross the dust bowl that once was the Great Plains.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Please don't do that. That's entirely too Fallout. I don't want to break into your compound in 200 years wearing a rad suit and dosed on RadX, defeat all your sentry guns at great expenditure of ammo, and find a terminal with your sad final message about how the turret guns have gone crazy and are shooting everyone.
Quit giving people story ideas! xD
What story ideas? They do that in every fallout game! Applebloom

Don't be silly. You'll be going in to retrieve the nuclear fuel pellets for use in a giant nuclear-powered land cruiser so you can cross the dust bowl that once was the Great Plains.
Well, naturally. The turrets are just in my way, and the computer is just a side note on the way to the main quest.

OneMoreDaySK wrote:
FeatherDust wrote:I immediately saw "NCR".
Been playing to much NV, perhaps? Reminds me of when everyone was looking at where Somber worked at;
Fallon, NV
No! Well... yes. But that's not the point!

Actually I think I was the first one to note that it make me think "Fallout, New Vegas".
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 pm

So I read an article on penis length. It was interesting based on those famous male penis crisis. Hold on lost my train. Okay there we go. Anyway it started detailing some of the surgical options for enhancements and reductions... I decided to stop reading at that point because of the squeamishness I felt.

http://m.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/penissize.htm

Any who if there was a fallout based in the south I hope Houston would be included with the shipping channel and refineries it would be interesting if it was one of the few places left that still got crude. And honestly it would still produce petrol.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:02 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:Hm? I know that Silver Bell isn't necessarily the most reliable source of information, but what better one are you using?
Kkat. :3 Remember, they hit the farm immediately after leaving the canyonlands below the cliffside train tracks.
It looks like Silver's words were inaccurate, then. Not too surprising.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Caoimhe wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

Seasonal. Pollen/dust/whatever the fuck else because we actually have seasons in New England that change. Autumn decided to occur three days ago when my throat started getting sore and now that I notice the dogwood trees are shedding, this is the prime moment for the full frontal assault on my sinuses.
ah, unlucky, well I'm pretty sure it's still fall down here in Providence, but I wouldn't know, I don't have allergies, besides a rather severe reaction to a medicine or two
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:06 pm

^^^ Aw, I was in Providence last week trying to poach people from the Providence Phoenix, our sister paper. :)

I would dig a Fallout in the middle of Montana, or somewhere in the (mostly) wilderness untouched by bombs, but requires the player to journey to a ruined populous. Basically have the player born as a woodschild with only a slightly familiar knowledge about what happened, have him do tasks for the local community before trecking out into the actual wasteland to recover technology or some lost member of the community or do a spiritual quest, akin to the short story By the Waters of Babylon.

Actually there's probably a good pony story in there (with zebras maybe?). Try to coax people into thinking it's just another fan fic but as it develops it's revealed that it's in FoE universe.

Last edited by Caoimhe on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 pm

It would be awesome to see a Fallout based in Cincinnati or Columbus. Cincinnati is a major trade center in the Eastern US, not to mention that the state itself is home to some pretty important stuff.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Oh on allergy stuff it it get real bad I wear my respirator can't smell a thing with it on great for those smelly messes and for public toilets and just taking a dump in general. Also good training for height altitude climbing.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Oh on allergy stuff it it get real bad I wear my respirator can't smell a thing with it on great for those smelly messes and for public toilets and just taking a dump in general. Also good training for height altitude climbing.
it's times like these that I'm glad I got my bad shit quota over with at the beginning of my life, stupid cancer...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Spoiler:
LOL, what?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Der ferk?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:19 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Spoiler:
LOL, what?

Dancing PinkiePie

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Spoiler:
LOL, what?

Dancing PinkiePie
what that some kind of set up just so that you could use that smiley?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Nope, it made me smile so I figured I'd share it. Quit gettin' suspicious! >_> <_< >_> *dives into a bush*

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:24 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Oh on allergy stuff it it get real bad I wear my respirator can't smell a thing with it on great for those smelly messes and for public toilets and just taking a dump in general. Also good training for height altitude climbing.
it's times like these that I'm glad I got my bad shit quota over with at the beginning of my life, stupid cancer...

Bad shit? I choose to wear the respirator. No one gives me shit either. When they do I am fairly tactful at their utter buttheadery.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Hahahahaha!
He used to be a soldier, but then he took an arrow to the knee!
Also, that tank says "PINKAMINA" in cyrillic, if I'm not confused. And the other says "DIANA" (which ought to be Diane, but whatever).
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 pm

"Sir! The Russians seem to have a new weapon, take a look at this." *hands general the binoculars*

General:"Mother of God...what sick bastard would design something so...pink."

Alright enough of my insanity. Spike

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

Bad shit? I choose to wear the respirator. No one gives me shit either. When they do I am fairly tactful at their utter buttheadery.

Wait a minute.

Spoiler:
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

Wait a minute.

Spoiler:

EGADS! I am found out!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 pm

The member 'Admiral Stoic Rum' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '5 Sides' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 '10 Sides' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 '100 Sides' : 97

Game Master
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Have a seizure inducing Pet Shop Boys video, thread.

Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Have a seizure inducing Pet Shop Boys video, thread.

No
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Damnit :(
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next