Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 15 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:02 am

Breaking bad.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 15 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:03 am

Ah, okay.

I really need to start watching that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 am

It's pretty good. Do you like Dexter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:05 am

That's another one I need to watch as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:08 am

Dexter is pretty good. I think I watched all of season 2 once but that was with a friend who had the box set.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 am

Well, I was going to say if you liked Dexter chances are you'd like Breaking Bad. The two shows are actually pretty similar. The major difference would be Dexter's family isn't nearly as annoying and Dexter doesn't have the interesting partner thing going on that Breaking Bad does.

I like the DEA agent that's after Walt tons more then the detective that's after Dexter though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 am

Well, I'll have to check those out some time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:12 am

XD

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr1urHksYniAAdp4C3kyC_hkJLqM2fBIXJbHBFjGQGibcqDdAN6A

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 am

Ah cross overs. What will they think of next haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:27 am

Hmm... Maybe we should have a season 1/2 casual RP thread. I do miss RPing as Terra.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:27 am

I started mimicking the Ork voice yesterday, guttural speech and accent both, and it stuck. I'm doing it unconsciously now. Like just recently in Walmart. Not sure if facedesk or fuckyeah.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:28 am

Ironmonger wrote:I started mimicking the Ork voice yesterday, guttural speech and accent both, and it stuck. I'm doing it unconsciously now. Like just recently in Walmart. Not sure if facedesk or fuckyeah.

I think that's a "I need a doctor" moment.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:29 am

Ironmonger wrote:I started mimicking the Ork voice yesterday, guttural speech and accent both, and it stuck. I'm doing it unconsciously now. Like just recently in Walmart. Not sure if facedesk or fuckyeah.

Eh, that could be a fuckyeah moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:29 am

"Ey, Painboy, get yer ass in 'ere."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:31 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Ah cross overs. What will they think of next haha.
Baking Bads?

That probably already exists, though.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:33 am

I just think the walking bad one was funny because of Walt Jr.'s condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:34 am

Breaking Nads. It would be like one of those prank-cam shows, but they find new and creative ways to seriously harm people.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:35 am

Ketchup wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Ah cross overs. What will they think of next haha.
Baking Bads?

That probably already exists, though.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReFY9d7ylJpWREgodW7k2Lazw6EgpDsinRAqsnxklXgx_K747_

Breaking Babs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:51 am

How's it coming Last?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:54 am

Pretty good despite hitting the print key just now. Anatomy isn't that difficult after all. I am worried I broke one of my own rules though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:57 am

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cBkWhkAZ9ds?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look Scyto, turns out everything is better then a cat. They're not even the best at mewing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:58 am

Last wrote:

Look Scyto, turns out everything is better then a cat. They're not even the best at mewing.

...I don't even know how to feel about that. It's cute but odd at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:01 am

Last wrote:Pretty good despite hitting the print key just now. Anatomy isn't that difficult after all. I am worried I broke one of my own rules though.

How so?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:06 am

Tytan wrote:
Last wrote:Pretty good despite hitting the print key just now. Anatomy isn't that difficult after all. I am worried I broke one of my own rules though.

How so?

Reason:

@Guard I think the cute outweighs the odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:07 am

@Last, I think you might be right about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:08 am

Last wrote:
Tytan wrote:

How so?

Reason:

@Guard I think the cute outweighs the odd.

*Hotly blushes*

...I'm going to enjoy coloring this.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 am

Tytan wrote:*Hotly blushes*

It's actually a lot like the last one. Can't bring myself to put her with anyone Y'know? Well no one other then Kifa that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:15 am

Last wrote:
Tytan wrote:*Hotly blushes*

It's actually a lot like the last one. Can't bring myself to put her with anyone Y'know? Well no one other then Kifa that is.
For Camos sake, be very careful. You might make his brain (and pants) explode.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:28 am

Well, I'm going to head off to bed.

Hopefully I'll have it done sometime tomorrow Tytan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:28 am

Night, Last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next