Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 9 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

For some reason, apparently wanting to keep them alive...
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 9 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

It's night right? so minus one [PER] ?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Yup
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Hey, Camo, I'm just wondering. Would Shadow be able to use Prey sight as a perception check? I mean it can't identify what's a threat and what's not. But it is supposed to find living ponies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:23 pm

You're all alive because Camo wants you all to be alive and ya'll have done anything to provoke him yet.

He still wants ya'll alive. He has a plot, and he want you all to dance for him. Dance like the puppets you are.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:He still wants ya'll alive. He has a plot, and he want you all to dance for him. Dance like the puppets you are.
It worked commendably there.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Hey, Camo, I'm just wondering. Would Shadow be able to use Prey sight as a perception check? I mean it can't identify what's a threat and what's not. But it is supposed to find living ponies.
It won't do anything unless enemies are hidden (like the zebras that hid in the sand), so it's really more for during combat with that kind of enemy.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Ah, okay. Wasn't sure what it's limits were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Oops missed that detail. All I remembered was caravan.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 pm

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Camobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Last wrote:
Camobait:

lol love that picture
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:41 pm

How was this never posted for that scene?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:42 pm

At the risk of being grounded I like Naki more then Laura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Kat...You missed the best chance for that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 pm

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5h2TkpFEsn8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wonder what happened to this game. The bounty hunter stuff reminds me of strangers wrath, but after seeing gameplay it looks like human revolution but you know with aliens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 pm

For what?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Katarn wrote:For what?

For the Ron Burgundy scene. You always do them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Well, I was distracting discussing how our group never has a plan and then all goes to hades. i don't think I even want to make plans or suggest on making one in future.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Last wrote:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5h2TkpFEsn8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wonder what happened to this game. The bounty hunter stuff reminds me of strangers wrath, but after seeing gameplay it looks like human revolution but you know with aliens.
Probably 3dRealms and the whole Duke Nukem Forever fiasco with the transfer of stuff to Gearbox.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Painkiller- died from being crushed by the forth wall.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Last wrote:
Spoiler:

As sad as it is, I think it was cancelled.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Was that radroach Steve?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Katarn wrote:Was that radroach Steve?
Of course.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Last wrote:

Yeah, I think you're right XT. Because I remember hearing something like that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 9 1342314903606_zpsc6462986
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:52 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Last wrote:
Spoiler:

Damn, that's too bad. I think I might have been one of the few people that liked the first one. Not that it matters too much this one didn't seem to have much to do with the original.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Prey 2 looked like it would be great. There aren't enough bounty hunter games out there.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:54 pm

@Painkiller dying:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Stranger's Wrath is awesome. If you haven't played it yet I'd suggest picking it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next