Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 24 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by RoboRed Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Mentlegen.

@tiny Shayle: I don't care if it's disproportionate, that's fucking adorable.

@last, camo, guard, everyone else potentially involved: after I get back from work and finish reading MN7 this evening, you guys want to try to get postS2 back up and running?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 24 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Sure, Robo. I'm ready whenever.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Sure, I'll be up for it tonight.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:07 pm

not sure if safe for woona...:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Hey guys, I'm back. How goes the writing Camo? Pretty good if you posted that :P
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

If Camo's willing to take a break from his writing, now is as good a time as any to put on our robes and wizard hats...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:42 pm

...But I don't wanna be a bear, Scyto.

I hope someone gets the reference

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:43 pm

The RLF Podcast?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Yup

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm

:D
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Stand back! I'm doing SCIENCE!
I mean MAGIC!

Magical science? Scientific magic?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Now we wait for Camo to check the thread and respond...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:50 pm

If he's in his groove, we should probably let him stay in it. Don't want him to forget a really good part and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:52 pm

True.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:42 pm

So yes.

Zee waiting again.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Alright I'm back and yes I'm up for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Welcome back, Last. Turns out, I've gotten better with Plasma grenades... And that the DMR fucking sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Welcome back, Last. Turns out, I've gotten better with Plasma grenades... And that the DMR fucking sucks.

Oh. Are you ready to play?

What do you mean? It sucks to use or it sucks to have it used against you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Yeah, I'm ready to play.

Both, I can't use it at all and every damn time I try I get killed by someone else with one very quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Alright I'll be on in a minute then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Jesus christ it's stormy out...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 pm

TS everyone?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Sure.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm ready to TS, if everyone else is.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Go nuts
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm

I'm ready, I guess. I had planned for Cast Iron to make a "look at the bright side" remark about the town burning, but it would take some setting up.

In other news, it has been suggested that I create a mechromancer character. I will do this as soon as I figure out how...

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I'm ready, I guess. I had planned for Cast Iron to make a "look at the bright side" remark about the town burning, but it would take some setting up.
I would have loved to see him try that, because if there's a bright side I obviously failed somehow.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I had planned for Cast Iron to make a "look at the bright side" remark about the town burning, but it would take some setting up.

I would've had Eve say something about it, but it's pretty rare for Eve to say anything unless someone directly says something to her.
That, and from an OOC perspective, I think a lot of the group would disagree with her opinion, to varying extents. She knows when to keep her mouth shut.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Cast would have said something roughly along the lines of "At least not everyone died. It could have been much worse."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Cast would have said something roughly along the lines of "At least not everyone died. It could have been much worse."
Oh yeah, the caravan that didn't have any guards because they stayed behind and are now out in the wasteland with a shitload of useful supplies waiting for the ones who stayed behind to catch up, even though they never will.

I almost forgot about them Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next