Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Katarn
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Orm
RoboRed
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
14 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 pm

You there, Orm?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ketchup Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:57 pm

We discussed the VC near the start, and Camo was there.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Maybe just a case of forgetting when it started? That's why I put in there, for some reason I thought it started earlier then it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Camo had his sheet before the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Yes, but the subject was brought up after it started, while Guard wasn't around. I think Camo said something about removing the hat.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 pm

What I'm saying is it should have probably been discussed beforehand. When Guard sent it the sheet maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Yeah, probably. But at least we found a way to make it work, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Oh no I think you've pulled it off. I was just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 pm

I know ya were, Last, no hard feelings I should've payed more attention to what I put in there inventory to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Well, Halo night isn't happening tonight. ISP's having an issue with part of the area. I have no 'net.

And this sucks...I can't even properly set up my new laptop without 'net...

I'm just gonna go to bed.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 pm

There was going to be a halo night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:You there, Orm?
Yeah, I'm just distracted.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:32 pm

I'm not sure why he was so pissed off about the corpses being stomped. Those ghouls killed people who were just trying to get a night of safe rest who gives a shit about them being desecrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm

@Last:
RoboRed wrote:
In other news, my internet seems to have gone to shit, so I'm gonna be stuck to the phone for the time being. (Not that it really matters, I'm gonna be at class all day anyways.)

Also, anyone up for halo tonight or tomorrow night if my net starts working again?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Last wrote:I'm not sure why he was so pissed off about the corpses being stomped. Those ghouls killed people who were just trying to get a night of safe rest who gives a shit about them being desecrated.

I'm glad Last understands the logic.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Last wrote:I'm not sure why he was so pissed off about the corpses being stomped. Those ghouls killed people who were just trying to get a night of safe rest who gives a shit about them being desecrated.
He mostly got angry about the "you've got to destroy the brain" thing.
Ghouls don't like being called zombies.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

RoboRed wrote:@Last:
RoboRed wrote:
In other news, my internet seems to have gone to shit, so I'm gonna be stuck to the phone for the time being. (Not that it really matters, I'm gonna be at class all day anyways.)

Also, anyone up for halo tonight or tomorrow night if my net starts working again?

Damn, I missed that. Think you can try again this weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Orm wrote:
He mostly got angry about the "you've got to destroy the brain" thing.
Ghouls don't like being called zombies.

Oh know I get that. He was pissed before he even said that though. Tumble thought poking the corpse and going 'Grody' was childish though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Ugh! I hate being sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 pm

I'd be pissed with him for stomping the ghoul's head too. They may have attacked you in life, but you still have to respect the dead regardless.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:42 pm

So do we time skip back to Old Appleloosa?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Same. It's one thing if you are looting the bodies, but don't abuse them.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:43 pm

CamoBadger wrote:I'd be pissed with him for stomping the ghoul's head too. They may have attacked you in life, but you still have to respect the dead regardless.

"But... they're dead. They don't care." - Mincemeat.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:43 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:I'd be pissed with him for stomping the ghoul's head too. They may have attacked you in life, but you still have to respect the dead regardless.

Yeah, me and him wouldn't be friends if this is his opinion.

Last edited by CamoBadger on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:

Yeah, me and him wouldn't be friends if this is is opinion.

What can I say? Mincemeat is very much into the 'dog-eat-dog world' stuff.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:

Yeah, me and him wouldn't be friends if this is is opinion.

What can I say? Mincemeat is very much into the 'dog-eat-dog world' stuff.
So am I, but the dead are still sacred and shouldn't be desecrated for any reason.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 pm

I disagree. They chose the path they took there's no respect to be had for someone who chooses to attack people in their sleep. I'm certain that flower wasn't the only foal taking shelter there either.

I refuse to respect anyone who could do that just because they're a corpse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:

Yeah, me and him wouldn't be friends if this is his opinion.

sycto think about what camo does as a guardsman. Hes been to hell and back... I'm sure he has his reasons. reasons beyond your ability to comprehend, or many's ability to comprehend just keep that in mind.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Last wrote:I disagree. They chose the path they took there's no respect to be had for someone who chooses to attack people in their sleep. I'm certain that flower wasn't the only foal taking shelter there either.

Yeah, that's at least most of his reasoning.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Last wrote:I disagree. They chose the path they took there's no respect to be had for someone who chooses to attack people in their sleep. I'm certain that flower wasn't the only foal taking shelter there either.

They would think the same thing about you.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next