Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Spoiler:

Timid's cute.

Anyone up for Halo later?

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:13 pm

I guess I might be Last.

Also, I was going to hang out with my friends, but something came up I guess. I never got the call.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Have the two groups split to go there own way yet, or are they still in the general vicinity of each other, and just ignoring the other group?

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:21 pm

I think they're both heading to NA.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 pm

You need to join us one night Magma.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Tytan wrote:I think they're both heading to NA.
Alright, thanks. Just checking in case some sort of interaction or whatever came up.

Last wrote:You need to join us one night Magma.
I would, but time zones are uncooperative, and my parents would get really pissy about me making a bunch of noise (or, rather, more noise than usual) in the middle of the night.
That and the fact that I don't own most of the games you guys usually play on the game nights (at least, to my knowledge, anyway).

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Considering the lack of things happening, and the lack of people, I'm gonna drop for the night.
See ya later, guys.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Seeya Mags. I might have something for you to color later tytan. Depends on my ability to learn anatomy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Last wrote:Seeya Mags. I might have something for you to color later tytan. Depends on my ability to learn anatomy.

Can't wait to see it.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 pm

And here we are again.

Waiting.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 1072848288For FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 2113965524ev FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 2374633749er FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 403243246

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 550350388
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Well, I'm back. I see I didn't miss anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Eenope. Less going on here then normal it seems.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Well, Camo is gone so that probably has something to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:56 pm

I was talking about the site in general.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Oh, well three movies did come out this weekend, so that could be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 am

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/49191/

I found this interesting because one of the ones he's working on is 'Psalm (OC)' which I can only imagine FoE Psalm. Sweetie Belle
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:37 am

Oh right. "A Good Day to Die Hard", Heavenly Bodies or Creatures,

Oh wells. Not a whole lot going on in this end.

@Scyto I'm going to laugh if Psalm turns out to be a sniper or silenced rifle.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:42 am

Is it bad that I have never heard of any of those movies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:43 am

No, I don't think so since both of those just came out

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:44 am

Only if you count not being up to date on current releases as bad.

Personally I wouldn't.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 am

Yeah, but generally speaking somewhat aware of the movies that are coming out. Maybe it's because I've been watching alot of netflix. I guess I've avoided alot of advertising that way.

Oh and does anyone know what seer's coat looked like? I'm thinking it was just a regular duster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:49 am

Guardbait?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:52 am

Last wrote:
Guardbait?:

Yup, that'll work.

As for Seer, I think it was a regular duster, not sure though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:55 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
Last wrote:
Guardbait?:

Yup, that'll work.

As for Seer, I think it was a regular duster, not sure though.

If it was whisper's family the dad would be holding both chicks while performing heart surgery. Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 am

Lol, you're probably right about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:57 am

It's alright whisper. You'll see Terra again. Probably when she wants some sexins.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 Tumblr_mhbu5w8mqM1s4ahgro1_500

Is it a coincidence that both the TV shows he starred in his character's wife was a massive cunt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:59 am

It's called typecasting Last.

Though I don't think it suppose to work like that haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:59 am

Hmm, that might be coincidence. Though I can't remember what the second show he was in is at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:00 am

Guarddogjr wrote:Hmm, that might be coincidence. Though I can't remember what the second show he was in is at the moment.

Malcolm in the middle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:01 am

That's the one I was thinking of, what's the other one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next