Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:49 am

I added a clause to Spanner's Mechanically Inclined trait. Once he reaches lvl 15 he can upgrade heavy weapons, energy weapons, and power armor, but how much he can do is entirely based on his Repair, Science, and Guns skills. It's a very slow ability to build up, and yes I did base it on Cyber Savant.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by RoboRed Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:11 am

Hey, Iron, you see the vid I posted?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:13 am

Not yet, I'm on my computer, so if I play it now my parents will hear it. That might be bad.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:29 am

Hey Iron, I just got your message...

I am also aware of the sudden "don't show up or you're kicked" thing that has popped up, which I only found just out now by chance. Anyway, I am assuming that PK has been kicked by this point. I guess if its going to be that way, even though I did inform everyone I would be going on hiatus because of my job, then I suppose I have no choice in the matter. I'm sorry it came out to be this way, despite how hard-headed I was, I was having fun when I got my head out of my ass.

It makes sense really, PK hasn't been able to really bond with any more of the characters while the rest of you have been getting them all set up with each other. Not fair to the rest of ya'll to have someone with that kind of lackluster development. All I ask is he just gets settled into a clinic somewhere, or I am at least consulted on some kind of decision, I have camo on steam for this kind of thing. As well as PMs.

(In other words, Rum doesn't want to retire PK but at the same time will resign him to fate because it is an inconvenience to the other players since his work schedule keeps him from being a reliable player.)

Anyway, I have work at noon tomorrow, I have to get a good even amount of sleep to prepare for 5 different functions and preparation for tomorrow and Tuesday.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:22 am

XT Vengeance wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:He's online right now in Steam. Somebody could tell him what's going to happen.

Granted, he's had his chance to show up on his own.
Don't. If he wanted to be here, he would be. We don't need his drunken interruptions.

I don't want to play with you. Kill Pk I don't care any more.

Assholes, my brother was playing New Vegas while I was gone.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:29 am

Admiral, I pretty much said the same thing in the previous page. It's not fair to single out XT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:52 am

Pretty sure that was directed at me as well Last. FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 4206338362
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:02 am

I was addressing the larger group, including those who chose to say nothing. Ironmonger was the only one who said anything at all. At least one of you is respectful and friendly enough to actually say something.

It was blandly accusing me of being a drunk and several of you saying fuck'em don't even let him know we're giving him the boot but issue a general notice on the media device he's not currently using. I rarely actually drink, I have a job I have to get up for in the mornings, which has me on my feet for up to 17 hours in a dayin clogs. I wield sharp implements near my hands during the majority of that time frame and I have to keep my mind focused and organized to do my job. True I would be on here late at night on occasion, but I can't center my entire life on it. I stuck around because I was enjoying it. I really want to tell you all to go [censored], but I don't mean it I'm just angry.

Understand these sentiments only carry on in here, it has no real bearing on much else elsewhere.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:59 am

Alright, now I'm curious as to what Admiral's job is.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 pm

He's a chef or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Probably one of those specialty chefs, then. I can't imagine why you'd make a normal chef wear clogs.

Regardless, I'm not fuckin' with Admiral any time soon. He can probably, like, filet people by throwing butter knives at them, or something. I don't know, I never went to any culinary school
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Well, uh good morning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Morning Guard.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Morning, Guard. Orm.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Banquet Garde Manger.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Sup.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Ah. I'm still pretty sure about the butter knives thing.

Sup Kat
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Howdy, Kat, Orm, and Frost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Ah. I'm still pretty sure about the butter knives thing.

Sup Kat

Applebloom Its a matter of time. Crazy
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:27 pm

we're doomed:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Morning guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Ah. I'm still pretty sure about the butter knives thing.

Sup Kat

Applebloom Its a matter of time. Crazy

Level with me, Admiral: how tempted have you been to take a cheese grinder to the face of some fat, annoying customer, and then clog them in the balls? I can't stand dealing with most people that much, so you're a better man than I for not currently being in prison.

Last edited by Mister Frost on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Morning, Last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Anyone remember who was at the top of Camo's list by the way? I think he said it was frost but I can't remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 pm

It was either Moody or Mister Frost.

But then again I might be completely wrong.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 pm

If someone else wants to go in front of me, they can. I seem to have a weekday sleep/wake cycle about 3/4 hours in front of everyone else besides Kat, so that could be quite frustrating for some of the other players
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Is Moody even on the list? I'm pretty sure he opted out due to time constraints.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Last wrote:Anyone remember who was at the top of Camo's list by the way? I think he said it was frost but I can't remember.
I don't think we will be taking anyone else in.
We seriously have enough people at the moment.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:55 pm

It might have been Orange.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Hey, it's up to you guys. Well, it's up to Camo, but if you guys don't want anyone in, I'll respect that
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next