Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+33
Sindri
Downloaded Skill
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Mister Nikel
Katarn
tylertoon2
Ametros
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
Kippershy
Plasticube
Mech
WovenTales
SilentCarto
IncoherentOrange
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Ketchup
Quotidian
FeatherDust
WavemasterRyx
OBS.GS.§S
OneMoreDaySK
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
Valikdu
Ironmonger
Stringtheory
Caoimhe
Vergil
37 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Now try <a href=http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/14900/#.UICi5IZvZMk>this one</a>.
Mine's Wish Dancer for real name. I'm not telling which one though. ~

My real name rendered Thunder Charger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 pm

My real name got me Tuxedo Charmer...ladies. *finger guns*

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 pm

stringtheory wrote:just found this:
Spoiler:
Blackjack is best card

like the legs but HORN NOT COMPACT ENOUGH as always. D::
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:09 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:While trying to find a picture of Blackjack posing with the EoS Sword, I stumbled across this. Apparently he is an OC made completely separate from FO:E. The similarities make me laugh. Anyways I'm still trying to find the pic. Dropping this off:
Spoiler:
You know you're in over your head when you see that pic and think, "Wait, that's a GUY?" because the muzzle looks feminine for FIM.

Ironmonger wrote:Speaking of Masons, I actually have a lot in my family. Can't say anything more than that. *secret agent style go!*
Used to be a group of Masons before the modern ones that gave them a bad name. None of the myths you hear are true.
So it's not true that they're a bunch of "good ol' boys" who are willing to pay for the privilege of feeling important? Applebloom

Meleagridis wrote:I thought the teleport came a little out of nowhere, just like Twi’s first teleport. Perhaps Lac’s treachery has something to do with this?
Well, it was very much out of nowhere. But think about it -- alicorns only innately have only their own 'color spell' (telepathy, teleportation, or invisibility) and whatever magic they knew in their previous life. All the rest of their spells come from the Unity. BJ is now connected to the Unity, therefore she has access to Twilight's knowledge of teleportation when she needs it to save her life.

Cptadder wrote:
And from the wrestling name generator
Silentcarto = Full Metal Critter
Silent Carto = Ringo Armstrong

I think this thing wants me to be an alchemist...
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Fma_armstrong3

SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:45 pm

There's a MLP cardset for an online edition of Cards Against Humanity. Sweetie Belle

http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp

I found this out after my brother asked me if I knew about the game, and now he wants to stab me again for inflicting more pony shit into his little world.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Idea for whoever wants it. This FoE-ified. Daemonicaly possessed war machine designed to fill multiple roles, from long-range fire-support to close combat.
EDIT: I have a fever so I probably am not thinking correctly.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Chaos-defiler

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OBS.GS.§S Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 am

Edit: I think I messed up, baleeted this part.

@Caoimhe
One of these days you should stand behind him while he's on his computer or something and slowly chant:
"One of us, One of us, One of us"

@Ironmonger
I feel like the design is somewhat impractical for most factions to construct, maybe not for the cyberdaemon or something though.

Edit2: Get well soon! I find that listening to polka is a soothing remedy when I'm not feeling well.

Speaking of the cyberdaemon, have we had any information regarding it besides the fact that it's large, psychotic, and seems to be able to manifest anywhere with a network connection?

Also did we ever figure out who those commands and those countermands were coming from back in Hippocratic Research? I always figured it was Spike and the Cyberdaemon, but I can't remember.

Last edited by OBS.GS.§S on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:24 am; edited 5 times in total
OBS.GS.§S
OBS.GS.§S
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 5

Character List:
Name: Flashpoint
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:04 am

I told him if he ever wants his juicer back, he has take me to a ponycon and cosplay P-21.

I'm gonna start making his outfit around Christmas.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:24 am

Caoimhe wrote:I told him if he ever wants his juicer back, he has take me to a ponycon and cosplay P-21.

I'm gonna start making his outfit around Christmas.

That's pretty evil, but considering that pre-purge P-21 was a grump, yeah you'll get him in the right moodset.
Ever explain why he doesn't like the pony stuff?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:26 am

OBS.GS.§S wrote:
@Ironmonger I feel like the design is somewhat impractical for most factions to construct, maybe not for the cyberdaemon or something though.
If you are familiar with Warhammer 40K then you can skip this:

I'm glad you said that. It's a design that, in its respective universe, is a stop-gap design since the faction's counterpart to the 'good' walkers are completely insane. The defiler was meant as a psychological weapon that could pull nearly every single vehicular role to an extent at the cost of unpredictability. In-universe it isn't driven but possessed by a creature born from raw emotion, an extremely pissed-off one at that, therefore it's ferocious but inaccurate. It relies mostly on flurries of attacks rather than precision.

I came up with a way to incorporate it into my work at any rate. I won't say much because spoilers, but my version is driven mostly by an incredibly ancient form of magic. Secondary power mostly comes from magically-generated steam and/or hydraulics. It's incredibly simplified compared to the Warhammer 40K version as the only ornate piece is the head, and barely at that. Very powerful but in relatively few number, good for urban warfare and demolition.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:45 am

Caoimhe wrote:There's a MLP cardset for an online edition of Cards Against Humanity. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 2182320263

http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp

I found this out after my brother asked me if I knew about the game, and now he wants to stab me again for inflicting more pony shit into his little world.

Why Cai?! I have an essay overdue! And this is so wrong.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:04 am

I know the question was asked a while ago, but I just wanted to put this up. Yay for downloaded and batch-searchable chapters!
Project Horizons: Chapter 31 wrote:Then we found the doors and, pushed against them, a crate filled with strange yellow suits. Bright purple tape was stretched back and forth across the doors, and a sign reading ‘Biomagical Contamination Level 5. Quarantined by order of the M.A.S.’ had been hung in the center. I looked at it and nodded my head to the door. “What do you want to bet all the interesting things are through there?”

“Of course. Because I’m travelling with the only pony who wants to go into a place marked ‘Biomagical Contamination, Quarantined’.” P-21 muttered.

“Why are you bitching so much, P-21?” Rampage asked flatly as she cut through the strips. “You could have stayed outside… you know… with your daughter.”

“Shut up,” he growled as he rubbed his leg. “I didn’t ask for this. Any of this.”
I'm not sure how close the context is and it wasn't Blackjack, but we have had that line.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 am

Glory hits the market
Mech
Mech
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 67

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://mistermech.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by OBS.GS.§S Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:15 am

Mech wrote:Glory hits the market
I rarely swear but Holy Shit:
Mech just posted.

That Poster is awesome, not only is it in true fallout fashion but I laughed quite a bit at the demolish buildings part, thats a normal function of food right? They're tasty, don't get soggy or stale, I bet they could even survive the apocalypse! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 2374633749

And Dr. Rampage with that fine print you always hear during commercials, no worries, I'm sure I'd be perfectly fine if I had just a nibble, consider me sold.

Oh glory indeed, well done mech.
OBS.GS.§S
OBS.GS.§S
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 5

Character List:
Name: Flashpoint
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:27 am

OBS.GS.§S wrote:
Mech wrote:Glory hits the market
I rarely swear but Holy Shit:
Mech just posted.

That Poster is awesome, not only is it in true fallout fashion but I laughed quite a bit at the demolish buildings part, thats a normal function of food right? They're tasty, don't get soggy or stale, I bet they could even survive the apocalypse! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 2374633749

And Dr. Rampage with that fine print you always hear during commercials, no worries, I'm sure I'd be perfectly fine if I had just a nibble, consider me sold.

Oh glory indeed, well done mech.

Y'know, they really remind me of either the girl scout thin mints, or <a href=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGwJQGu1sEU>these</a>
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Plasticube Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:28 am

Of course the gems are equestrian, what they don't tell you is where the nails and grease come from......

Plasticube
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:01 am

Plasticube wrote:Of course the gems are equestrian, what they don't tell you is where the nails and grease come from......
Welcome to Hoofington Plasticube. Be sure to hang up your sanity by the doorway, especially if Kim or Kip start posting. Well, just Kip nowadays. Hmm. Everyone's so busy. And make sure you don't set off a Somber Apology chain.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:28 am

Hello
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:36 am

*Looks around*

It seems the time has come, children. Gather round, gather round in a circle and close in tight, for the tales of might and fright are coming... tonight.

No tears nor fears, I shall protect you through the dark night as a shining light.
Comfort you seek, privilege of the meek.

The time has come, the end has begun.
Kipper is here, Kipper is here.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 am

Oh fuck, I need an adult. I NEED AN ADULT.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:48 am

*Sits down next to Caoimbe*

You were saying?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:49 am

I NEED AN ADULT!
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 am

Caoimhe wrote:I NEED AN ADULT!
HE IS AN ADULT! RUN!

swicked wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:
Plasticube wrote:Of course the
gems are equestrian, what they don't tell you is where the nails and
grease come from......
Welcome to Hoofington Plasticube. Be
sure to hang up your sanity by the doorway, especially if Kim or Kip
start posting. Well, just Kip nowadays. Hmm. Everyone's so busy. And
make sure you don't set off a Somber Apology chain.
Kim's just busy and feels like she needs to read a bunch to catch up before posting.
She's still around every couple days, just not posting for the aforementioned reason.
Well, nice to hear that. Was worried something happened t'her.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 am

I love you <3 (Cao)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:23 am

Doesn't matter still woul-

[This user has been banned]
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Anyone interested in some political activism? There's a particular, apparently nonpartisan group that I'm doing a bit of work for at the moment; they're attempting to institute various reforms in the American government, and they could use some support. At minimum, that could be just adding your name to their list, but you could also help find even more people (and I doubt that they'd say no to donations if you felt like making them). If you're interested, you can find more information and a place to sign up at
http://act.unitedrepublic.org/event/cosponsor/2939
(Sorry about my name being in such large letters at the top of the page; the organization gathering this effort has implemented a scoring system to try, presumably, to drum up further action.)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:17 pm

The problem with your group O.Hinds is that it is literally the latest in a long line of groups fighting the Citizens United Decision. Of the top of my head you have Common Cause, Wolf-Pac, Move to Amend, Free Elections Now, Campaign to get money out of politics, Where's Our Money and I can find links to a dozen more with a quick youtube search. And that's not counting the individual, democratic, progressive and tea party groups who have released statements condemning the decision. Heck Feingold's whole job after losing his senate seat was running yet another organization against Citizens United.

So I can't volunteer for your United Republic campaign O.Hinds, sorry but they are the back of the line where money and time are concerned as the johnny come lately's to this fight.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Cptadder wrote:The problem with your group O.Hinds is that it is literally the latest in a long line of groups fighting the Citizens United Decision. Of the top of my head you have Common Cause, Wolf-Pac, Move to Amend, Free Elections Now, Campaign to get money out of politics, Where's Our Money and I can find links to a dozen more with a quick youtube search. And that's not counting the individual, democratic, progressive and tea party groups who have released statements condemning the decision. Heck Feingold's whole job after losing his senate seat was running yet another organization against Citizens United.

So I can't volunteer for your United Republic campaign O.Hinds, sorry but they are the back of the line where money and time are concerned as the johnny come lately's to this fight.
Eh, it's fine. They don't require much as a minimum, but I can certainly understand having prior commitments.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Hey guys, sorry if it's been posted, but what's the current word count of PH as of 51?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Aonee wrote:Hey guys, sorry if it's been posted, but what's the current word count of PH as of 51?
Nallar gives it as 1020882, but that, being an automated system, includes words that aren't actually part of the story. We are over a million, though!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next