Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft

+6
RoboRed
Harmony Ltd.
Ametros
Kippershy
Meleagridis
O. Hinds
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft - Page 5 Empty Re: Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft

Post by Ametros Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 am

I think plugins are all run server-side, and don't need to be installed on clients, but I'll check with a friend who runs a server...
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft - Page 5 Empty Re: Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft

Post by O. Hinds Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:44 am

CalamityWhen wrote:I think plugins are all run server-side, and don't need to be installed on clients, but I'll check with a friend who runs a server...
Oh, thank you.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:00 am

Hey, Kipper, you never did post that screenshot of what I looked like with your pony mod.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 am

Oh shit, you're right. Unfortunately, that data is long gone now =/

Best I remember, it was just a blocky version of Braeburn
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 am

Standing on top of fifteen nukes at night as they detonate provides an interesting simulation of space travel. I discovered this by accident, and then I devoted some time to designing a space cannon (the first version...wasn't sturdy enough; when I got back down, it was gone) and a projectile capsule (which doesn't survive the firing, technically, but I built a reasonably approximation of what it would be like nearby behind a bedrock shield). Construction of the second cannon and the space center around it has been going well, though there was a slight setback due to an unscheduled test of the nuke storage room containment systems, and in related news it's now 0619.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:20 am

Well, the latest space center is, I think, complete.
Pictures In Here:
Let me know if you'd like to see more.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5