Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
Jeremyrush
Farnham
Kirbuu
Snipehamster
Quotidian
Ki-Tarn
Ametros
Paper Airplane
Mister Nikel
Orm
MrMagma
f1r3w4rr10r
Katarn
RandomBlank
hawkeye92
OneMoreDaySK
Derpmind
tylertoon2
Necr0maNceR
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
Elexius
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
FeatherDust
CamoBadger
Mobius04
Valikdu
Rboy474
Scyto Harmony
Kippershy
Meleagridis
Aonee
Sindri
RoboRed
Kattlarv
NoodleNugget
Somber
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
45 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by SilentCarto Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:And WI, well... I didn't vote for him, I'll tell you that much. I'll also say that it's disgraceful that Walker's anti-union stance is being tolerated in what's practically the damn birthplace of the labor movement.
Must... not... rant... about... unions...

WavemasterRyx wrote:Allow me to contribute to bringing some cheer back to the thread:
http://boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com/post/24528224962
Ahh, I feel better now. Lyra
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Meleagridis Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Big old image dump that basically amounts to 'Seapony Boo is cute':

Also, it should be 'shoo de Boo'.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

I may just have to go back to just creeping in this thread. You people make The Flash look like a turtle wearing cement shoes!
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Rboy474 wrote:I may just have to go back to just creeping in this thread. You people make The Flash look like a turtle wearing cement shoes!

heh, this really isn't all that bad right now. could be a whole lot faster.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Rboy474 wrote:I may just have to go back to just creeping in this thread. You people make The Flash look like a turtle wearing cement shoes!
Yeah, you all are kinda fast, but I've seen faster Spike

Work harder, ya'll are disappointing.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Quotidian wrote:@Somber:

They're not the people that make my life worth living.

It's us.

The freaks. The geeks. The queers and weirdos and damaged goods. It's guys who like to watch My Little Pony and people who want to write post-apocalyptic action sci-fi cosmic horror queer romance, and stupid assholes who move boxes for a living and spout syrupy bullshit on the internet, and lesbian furry fetish artists who write crossover fanfic, and depressed authors who live with their moms and maybe aren't so sure about their gender identity.

It's you and Hinds and Bronode and Sindri and Kim and Rum and Ryx and Kkat and all of us broken, beautiful human beings. We build our own worlds. Our own societies. Our own support networks. I don't know if that's enough for you, or me, or for anyone. But it's all we've got, and I'll be damned if I'm not going to keep trying.

I hope you will too. Because, and I know I've said this before, the world is a brighter place with you in it.

This is a beautiful sentiment, and one which I doubt I could ever express as eloquently. Feeling rather like Somber over the news, if to a lesser extent, I suppose I would do well to remember what it is that makes my life meaningful.

The flip side, sadly, is that I can never seem to let go of the fact that while it's not really possible for Walker and his ilk to impact that aspect of my life, they may and do shape the environment I need to inhabit to enable myself to have those aspects of my life.
That and I think I may have an issue with learned helplessness, and the reminder that even with the movement around this recall he took the day sort of brings those feelings to the forefront.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:

*Salutes* Yes, Ma'am!

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:05 pm

I'd rather get the 34 page thread split over as fast as possible, me.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:
Yeah, you all are kinda fast, but I've seen faster Spike

Try read our RP thread. Trollestia
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Katarn wrote:
Ice Crystal wrote:
Yeah, you all are kinda fast, but I've seen faster [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 779695502

Try read our RP thread. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 2937254162

I tried and then I stopped bothering to try.
Which by the way, you got to Coltchester yet?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Katarn wrote:
Ice Crystal wrote:
Yeah, you all are kinda fast, but I've seen faster [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 779695502

Try read our RP thread. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 2937254162

No, but we may, very soon. It depends if Robo's up for it.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Katarn wrote:
Ice Crystal wrote:

Well I can understand why that can move fast do to RP threads by nature are threads that fill up quickly. Speaking of witch are you guys doing a new cycle with that soon?
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 pm

@Rboy
Pardon me, if I understand you wrong.
We just keep going and going...even start turning our RP in fic. (All hail to Scyto!)
So, if you feel, that you want join our 'malfunction junction' you are free to do so. We help you to catch up with us. Just think about your char and how to put him in our RP ;)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Aonee wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
Katarn wrote:
Ice Crystal wrote:

No, but we may, very soon. It depends if Robo's up for it.

You want me to send one of you basic description of Coltchester just in case?
I would say closer to the time, but I know how fast you lot move, lol.

but yeah - I have Coltchester & the surrounding area all penned out, just not released in the story. (well... tis a lie, some of it is released in story, such as the Coltshire region nearing it and Old Coltchester, though it's not been called that until this latest, as of yet to be released chapter)

Just in case you lot want to be canon-ish with it and such.
if you don't, no worries xD
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Katarn wrote:@Rboy
Pardon me, if I understand you wrong.
We just keep going and going...even start turning our RP in fic. (All hail to Scyto!)
So, if you feel, that you want join our 'malfunction junction' you are free to do so. We help you to catch up with us. Just think about your char and how to put him in our RP ;)

Thank you I was wondering If you guys operated it like "The Survival of The Fittest" with "seasons" or if it was we start... and keep going, I may just join y'all soon then.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:18 pm

27 posts from a brand new thread. The time for chit chat is now.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Meleagridis wrote:27 posts from a brand new thread. The time for chit chat is now.

So.... Hows the weather?
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ametros Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Quotidian wrote:
Here's the thing: the lily white, middle aged politicians with their immaculately coiffed hair and perfectly straight white teeth and 2.4 kids and home with a white picket fence? They're not the people that make my life worth living.

It's us.

The freaks. The geeks. The queers and weirdos and damaged goods. It's guys who like to watch My Little Pony and people who want to write post-apocalyptic action sci-fi cosmic horror queer romance, and stupid assholes who move boxes for a living and spout syrupy bullshit on the internet, and lesbian furry fetish artists who write crossover fanfic, and depressed authors who live with their moms and maybe aren't so sure about their gender identity.

...Can I quote you on this? It eloquently elaborates on my belief that, put short, 'weird is good'. Fluttershy
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Rboy474 wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:27 posts from a brand new thread. The time for chit chat is now.

So.... Hows the weather?
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 995914302On it.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 1050834305 Across the sky.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 2775469706 What does it mean?
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 3845856932 It mean's I'm awesome.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 2066584637 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 2182320263 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 3670107347 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 1224822932 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 761398768 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 1639762117 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 3796487374
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Derpmind wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:

So.... Hows the weather?
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 995914302On it.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 1050834305 Across the sky.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 2775469706 What does it mean?
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 3845856932 It mean's I'm awesome.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 2066584637 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 2182320263 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 3670107347 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 1224822932 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 761398768 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 1639762117 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 3796487374

Here.... Everything is hot as all fuck take a desert and multiply it by 3. Why must Louisiana be so hot. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 920138312
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm

In Kiev, just few hours ago, was really hard rain with lots of thunder and lightning. My balcony almost was flooded.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Quotidian wrote:
Here's the thing: the lily white, middle aged politicians with their immaculately coiffed hair and perfectly straight white teeth and 2.4 kids and home with a white picket fence? They're not the people that make my life worth living.

It's us.

What about mentally-scarred, borderline-facist, emotionally detached, immature mods with nothing to do besides stare at this site all day and make mental notes about all of the members? Twilight crazy

Not that I do that...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Katarn wrote:In Kiev, just few hours ago, was really hard rain with lots of thunder and lightning. My balcony almost was flooded.

Yikes! that defiantly sounds nasty. Reminds me of springtime and its especially not helpful that more than half the state is below sea level. On the upside your front yard instantly turns into a pseudo swimming pool.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Rboy474 wrote:
Here.... Everything is hot as all fuck take a desert and multiply it by 3. Why must Louisiana be so hot. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 920138312

Because your state is too damn humid, that's why. Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:

Because your state is too damn humid, that's why. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 779695502

On the upside there is never the need to buy winter clothes... except for those two days out of the year.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ametros Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:...and make mental notes about all of the members?

Let's just say I'm curious. Any notes on me? Spike
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:
Quotidian wrote:

It's us.

What about mentally-scarred, borderline-facist, emotionally detached, immature mods with nothing to do besides stare at this site all day and make mental notes about all of the members? Twilight crazy

Not that I do that...

...We have much to talk about.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:

What about mentally-scarred, borderline-facist, emotionally detached, immature mods with nothing to do besides stare at this site all day and make mental notes about all of the members? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 3932362616

Not that I do that...

If your keeping catchphrases can mine be "on the upside".... Pwease [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 4206338362
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Rboy474 wrote:So.... Hows the weather?

Gloriously windy! Throw in some rain and I wouldn't be able to stay inside.

What's your perfect day, weather wise?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:

What about mentally-scarred, borderline-facist, emotionally detached, immature mods with nothing to do besides stare at this site all day and make mental notes about all of the members? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 3932362616

Not that I do that...

Creeperr....
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next