Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+14
Icy Shake
RoboRed
Epsilon
StoneSlinger88
brony all alone
Valikdu
Katarn
Scienza
Whiskey Rebellion
O. Hinds
Frost
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Stringtheory
18 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Ponies on Cloudsville?!

I know! Unbelievable!

Here, have a cool AU idea: AJ / Rarity personnality swap

Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scienza Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:43 pm

swicked wrote:
Scienza wrote:
Alas, I can't help you there. I know the most crazily powerful specializations for mage and rogue but I haven't done a warrior playthrough,
I'm curious who you (being the shipmistress) shipped your character with each time.
I shipped Josephine first, then Solas. Jose was adorable, Solas's 'mance added a lot to his characterization.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Ponies on Cloudsville?!

I know! Unbelievable!

What's interesting is that, just from the descriptions, they sound like they have a measure of complexity (direct and brash, but charming/ sophsticated, but admires the beauty in simplicity) rather than the flat caricatures they are in...well, the show proper.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Frost wrote:I'm running Windows 8 and no amount of unofficial patches of script-altering shenanigans has managed to make my copy of Fo3 GOTY work

I think I suggested this to you before, but if New Vegas is working fine then I'd just install Tale of Two Wastelands. It works considerably better than Fallout 3 anyways thanks to the engine and gameplay improvements that NV offers.
Epsilon
Epsilon
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:13 pm

I'll have to look into it, then. I've avoided modding my games, for the most part, but I might as well try it. 

In unrelated news, anyone else read the Mistborn books? I bought the trilogy for Kindle; reading them now. Quite intriguing so far, with the magic system.

Last edited by Frost on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:35 pm

@Frost
Read 'em! They're pretty good, IMO. Sanderson does some interesting takes on some low fantasy standards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Spoiler:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:56 pm

I WANNA PLAY THIS.

Spoiler:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:15 am

Spoiler:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:22 am

The fuck are you talking about?

*Research*

Oh.

Oh oh oh oh oh.

They actually mention it in the video. This game has been in beta a long time and was kickstarted a couple years ago, and while they don't actually say so I think 'Distance' was 'Nitronic Rush'. The latter being a free demo for promotional purposes I think.

And they have tightened up the graphics A LOT.

Also fuck you that car is fucking cool.

EDIT: Apparently Nitronic was made by the same people while they were attending a college. Distance is a sequel.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:07 am

swicked wrote:
Frost wrote:
Spoiler:
https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t1205p600-official-project-horizons-comment-crew-chat-thread#224033
My mistake. OAC was the one reading them "recently", you'd already read them. Got that backwards.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:22 am

And back online! Yes. Again. Sigh...

@Harmony: I've still not gotten Fo3 running, my wrapper for NV hasn't worked since I updated to Yosemite (and a recent attempt to fix it myself just made it even more broken), my attempt to install a newer version of the Restoration Patch in Fo2 caused the Den to vanish... Yeah, I've not been having the best of luck with fallout games either.

Harmony wrote:Ponies on Cloudsville?!

I know! Unbelievable!

Hm. Interesting...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:49 am

Also, I attempted once more to play DA:I.

Even if not for the locked-in-non-adjustable stupidly-high resolution that absolutely grabs my mediocre laptop by the ears and fucks it right in the processor, my only experiences with the game have been "Hold down M1 to do the combat" and meeting Scarface McSpandiardCunt, Shinzon of Romulus, and a strange, short man whose mere face makes me feel very uncomfortable.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:14 am

Hey, Varric is awesome. He's one of the few characters who I like in DA2/DA:I.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:29 am

"He" is a short, squat.....thing that took a man's skin and put it on in a vain attempt to pass among mortals. Look at it. That thing's more fucked-up than the demons we've seen.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:59 am

scienzabait:
http://freefraq.deviantart.com/art/Juice-514417697
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:08 am

lies everywhere:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Beautiful.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Scienza wrote:Beautiful.
I'm surprised this didn't exist sooner, the internet is a strange and terrifying place sometimes... Applebloom
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Frost wrote:Also, I attempted once more to play DA:I.

Even if not for the locked-in-non-adjustable stupidly-high resolution that absolutely grabs my mediocre laptop by the ears and fucks it right in the processor, my only experiences with the game have been "Hold down M1 to do the combat" and meeting Scarface McSpandiardCunt, Shinzon of Romulus, and a strange, short man whose mere face makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Quite right about that, yeah. I went with the archery profession for my character and got bored very quickly by the "Hold M1 to combat" approach. Incredibly monotonous. You don't even aim your shots (And they're very weak at the start). Can't run out of arrows either, so you just end up putting 50 into one enemy before they go down.

And yes, the loading times are quite atrocious on a HDD. Still baffles me that there are actually two loading screens, one that actually gives you stuff to read and then a longer one that lets you admire a black screen...
Epsilon
Epsilon
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:38 pm

anotherscienzabait:
http://freefraq.deviantart.com/art/Cookies-515989088
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Ia! Ia! Graphics ptagn!:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Frost wrote:
Ia! Ia! Graphics ptagn!:
No, because Varric is a motherfucking sex god.

Dat chest hair...
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Scienza wrote:
Frost wrote:
Ia! Ia! Graphics ptagn!:
A sex Elder god, maybe. 

Which reminds me--those doors the Dark Brotherhood has in Elder Scrolls are alive. If you were to break into a sanctuary, aren't you kinda raping that door?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Frost wrote:
Scienza wrote:
Frost wrote:
Ia! Ia! Graphics ptagn!:
A sex Elder god, maybe. 
It helps that Varric's basically the best character in the series. He's the Paragon of Manliness
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 pm

Maybe it's just the way my computer renders him in the most terrifying almost-human way. 

Speaking of which, who the fuck designed these costumes? Apart from dwarf-man's creepy hairless chest, we have a "Seeker" (warrior) wearing tight purple leather while a mage-lady or whatever has confused a pair of steel greaves for fashionable thigh-highs. And let's not get started on the fact that Shinzon of Romulus is still wearing his bizarro robes his mom picked out for him.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Frost wrote:Maybe it's just the way my computer renders him in the most terrifying almost-human way. 

Speaking of which, who the fuck designed these costumes? Apart from dwarf-man's creepy hairless chest, we have a "Seeker" (warrior) wearing tight purple leather while a mage-lady or whatever has confused a pair of steel greaves for fashionable thigh-highs. And let's not get started on the fact that Shinzon of Romulus is still wearing his bizarro robes his mom picked out for him.
After Morrigan's outfit, nothing fazes me anymore.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Seriously:

Also,
While we're on the topic of costumes:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Welcome to Orlesian fashion.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:05 am

Y-you can cancel the charge axe's finisher and load it into your shield? Ughh dammit. Ty have you had a chance to play MH4U online yet? It's pretty damn fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next