Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 15 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Silver136 Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 pm

We're doing a game night Saturday right? What time do we plan on starting?
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 15 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:01 pm

@Silver
Think so. Not sure what's gonna happen that day though.

@Aonee
Three words: Derf Anyo Confirmed.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:44 pm

I prooobably shoulda posted something, but besides "Last night was awesome and everything I hope for/love about these game nights" I didn't have anything.

Yeah, shoulda said that anyways. Thanks for last night everyone, but it looks like this night's dud, and that's totally my fault. *Sherug*
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 am

So. Summer's coming up, and with that, more free time for non-working students, as well as the Steam Summer Sales.
Thinking we should be coming up with a list of games and potential games to play.

Game List ('{}' denotes potential games we haven't actually tried / get working):

[Multiplayer > 4 people]
GMod (Current goto)
Cards Against Humanity (Might need to come up with 'house rules'. A lot of times people don't understand references)
L4D2 (8 Max in VS, 4 in Coop. Maybe a 4 vs 4 Map race?)
The Ship
{Bloody Good Time}
LoL / {DoTA 2} / Some New MOBA
{Serious Sam 3} (Up to 16 players coop. Definitely needs a sale for multiplayer purchase)
{Battlefield 3}
Planetside 2
Minecraft
Terraria
Starbound
RoTMG
{DayZ} (Waiting for Summer Sale t'get this fer a bunch of y'all)
{Rust}
{Project Zomboid}
{Age of Empires 2} (I know a way t'get the old version, not the one on Steam)
{Some MMO}
{Tetris}
{Path of Exile}
{Torchlight}
{Diablo 3}
{CS:GO}
{iSketch}

[Multiplayer w/ 4 people max]
Warframe
Alien Swarm
Sanctum 2
Payday 2
{Payday: The Heist}
{Dead Island && Riptide} (Adder and I have this, waiting on 2 more for this game)
{Hammerwatch}
{Risk of Rain}
{Borderlands 2}
{Blacklight: Retribution}
{Magicka}
{Ghost Recon: Future Soldier}

Taking a look at the list, we definitely have an overbalance of FPS. Maybe some kind of Racing, or RTS game?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:So. Summer's coming up, and with that, more free time for non-working students, as well as the Steam Summer Sales.
Thinking we should be coming up with a list of games and potential games to play.

Game List ('{}' denotes potential games we haven't actually tried / get working):

[Multiplayer > 4 people]
GMod (Current goto)
Cards Against Humanity (Might need to come up with 'house rules'. A lot of times people don't understand references)
L4D2 (8 Max in VS, 4 in Coop. Maybe a 4 vs 4 Map race?)
The Ship
{Bloody Good Time}
LoL / {DoTA 2} / Some New MOBA
{Serious Sam 3} (Up to 16 players coop. Definitely needs a sale for multiplayer purchase)
{Battlefield 3}
Planetside 2
Minecraft
Terraria
Starbound
RoTMG
{DayZ} (Waiting for Summer Sale t'get this fer a bunch of y'all)
{Rust}
{Project Zomboid}
{Age of Empires 2} (I know a way t'get the old version, not the one on Steam)
{Some MMO}
{Tetris}
{Path of Exile}
{Torchlight}
{Diablo 3}
{CS:GO}
{iSketch}

[Multiplayer w/ 4 people max]
Warframe
Alien Swarm
Sanctum 2
Payday 2
{Payday: The Heist}
{Dead Island && Riptide} (Adder and I have this, waiting on 2 more for this game)
{Hammerwatch}
{Risk of Rain}
{Borderlands 2}
{Blacklight: Retribution}
{Magicka}
{Ghost Recon: Future Soldier}

Taking a look at the list, we definitely have an overbalance of FPS. Maybe some kind of Racing, or RTS game?
Ghost Recon: Phantoms. Free to play, max of eight people on each team.

Hawken: free to play mech warfare game. 16 players max? Recently added 4 player coop.

APB reloaded: 4 person squads. Can be fun with a team. Free to play.

Vindictus: free to play Korean mmo.

Americas Army 3: free to play, strategic warfare type thing. Fun with team.

Cry of Fear: horror. 4 player coop.

*whispers* Blackliiiiiiiiiiiight....get Blackliiight...
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:32 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:*snip*
You can throw in Killing Floor under 4-player co-op FPS's. Also Blacklight would be fun as well.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:11 pm

So... how about we start with a simpler problem, like deciding on a gmod game mode for wednesday?
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Prop hunt? Murder? Flood?
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:54 pm

How many downloaded Battlefield 3? Aonee and I are playing it, and Adder might join us after he gets his video card.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:07 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:How many downloaded Battlefield 3? Aonee and I are playing it, and Adder might join us after he gets his video card.
I actually just started playing that with some of my friends a few days ago. I'll gladly join you at some point.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:31 am

Also, for racing games, anyone take a look at this? http://store.steampowered.com/app/11020/?snr=1_5_9__205
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:30 am

I found a casual RTS game called Evolution RTS. It's supposed to be designed to appeal to players of all skill levels, and it receives updates often.

EDIT: The game is a bit of a pain in the ass to set up. It runs on the Spring Engine, and you gotta go through this stuff of downloading the game files via joining a multiplayer game. I'm trying to work out a crash that I keep getting.

@Battlefield 3

Unfortunately, I don't have it. I wasn't even aware that it was on steam.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 am

Ironmonger wrote:@Battlefield 3

Unfortunately, I don't have it. I wasn't even aware that it was on steam.
I don't think it is, but it was free on Origin a short time ago. A lot of people picked it up then.

@Trackmania
Yeah, I play that game. Its pretty fun I guess, but I really recommend either a controller or pedal/wheel setup. I had one but it got thrown away... Rainbow Dash
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:38 am

@Iron
BF3 is not, but was free for a while on Origin. It's still a horrible platform, but free is free. *shrugs* Just have to find out how many of us have it. So far it's Aonee, Adder, Silver & co, and me.

Re: Trackmania
How many of us are interested in playing, and how many can it actually support? Read that a map can hold up to 260 players, which is more than enough for us. Again, I'm kinda wanting to branch out, since most of the games we player are FPS/TPS
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 am

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to record our next game night.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:18 pm

I say go for it Iron. Though I haven't been to all that many game nights for me to have say.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:38 pm

*shrugs*
Will probably RP Alouette during the session if you are recording. :twilight:
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:06 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Silver & co
  Spike
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:26 pm

I have Battlefield 3 downloaded too.

So, trying to figure out what games to play made me briefly consider trying to organize everything in an Excel sheet. Briefly. *Shudders* Anyways, I've come up with a much more sane solution: Whenever someone wants to have a game night with a particular game, say, Battlefield 3, they can create a thread, name a date and see who's interested. If it's a small 4 person game we don't even need to stick to the "normal" days to have it either.

Now some of you might be asking, "Why don't you do everything, oh Great and Insightful one?" Well, if I simply said "Ok, we're doing not-so-reliable game X!" and no-one showed up, it wouldn't be very good, now would it? A tiny bit of effort really can work out here, if you give it a try. (It's why I'm still "Leading" this group.) If you want a few noisy and silly people to play game X with ya, just ask really nicely and you might be able to make it happen.

And in other news, wednesday still looks on-track for a random gmod game. Something other than TTT again, like deathrun would be nice.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Derpmind wrote:And in other news, wednesday still looks on-track for a random gmod game. Something other than TTT again, like deathrun would be nice.
Still working on getting Real to update his server. I believe its Murder by default, but he could probably change it.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:34 pm

@Derp
I would think an Access Database would be more useful, as there are sets of data to sort through. First data set would be the games themselves, with Game type, player cap, and other tidbits. Second set would be players. Players with accessible times, and games owned. I would do this myself, but I'm kinda at work, waiting for [REDACTED].
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:37 am

Last night was a great big run of prop hunt, followed be a few of us burning through to midnight on some Battlefield 3. In the latter, we were an unstoppable force only stopped by many level 100 players joining and haxoring the game away from us. And prop hunt was super hilarious as always.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:16 am

Lucky 'nade shot near the end. It's hilarious when that happens.
In BF3 we spent about a minute in a server before noticing the hacker racking up a 33+ Kill Streak while firing an LMG nonstop.

Thinking about trying Project Zomboid with a group. Waiting for a sale for that as well. Might be interesting for the survival game without needing an FPS / hackers / KOS paranoids.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:36 pm

I second that. I was feeling bad last night, so I didn't really get to join in on the prophuntness.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Serious Sam BFE is out on Humble Bundle for $6, with the complete collection for $15.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:52 pm

There also the E3 ticket bundle, you can get CivIII and ATV vs MX for a buck, and three Mortal Kombat games as well for not even $2.50 right now.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:45 pm

swicked wrote:I have things on wednesdays, so I will likely never show up to those sessions.
Can there be gmod tonight? :D
Ironmonger wrote:I second that. I was feeling bad last night, so I didn't really get to join in on the prophuntness.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 15 133505651777

It is done.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:33 pm

I don't think I can play TTT anyomore; Tonight, my blood pressure went into rather dangerous levels. I actually started having pain and weakness from it.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Real updated his server, and I have admin power on it. If you're looking for a gmod server to play I can change the game mode for you
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:42 am

@Iron
Sorry t'hear that. What's stressin' ya 'bout the game?

Aonee and I are gonna try a racing game today, MX vs ATV: Reflex. Supposedly 12 player cap. Also getting Trackmania.
Maybe we can try a different game? Still waiting on Summer Sales before purchase of Project Zomboid and DayZ.
Serious Sam 3 is on Humble Bundle at the moment. 16 player cap for coop. Run and Gun madness, or so I hear.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next