Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 19 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Was busy this weekend with obtaining car and taking little brothers and sisters to arcade/amusement park.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 19 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Derpmind Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:34 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Was busy this weekend with obtaining car and taking little brothers and sisters to arcade/amusement park.

Seriously individual reasons for not coming don't matter. (Sorry?) We've never really figured out a good way to make it more likely we get enough people for a game, so it's more of a social-engineering problem than some individual obligations or whatever. (There is absolutely nothing awkward about stating it like that.) Since these are just for fun it's not a big deal anyways when a game night falls through, though I keep thinking maybe I should move the nights away from friday and saturday since they haven't been working out much. Eh.

Anyways, if anyone wants even just wants a single co-op player they can still post here, like Swicked with Magicka. We don't always need 10 people, much fun as it is.

Also, Hearthstone's Curse of Naxxramas expansion is coming out tomorrow. The first section's open for free to everyone who checks it out over the next month, and it is a fun and easy to learn card game. Plus going totally free to play's easy.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:15 am

@Derp
Just that everyone's been busy, and time doesn't quite synchronize well with some of us.
Hmm. Magicka Monday, if I recall correctly. Might be there.
Also, not getting Hearthstone. Not in the mood for that type of card game.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:16 pm

I'm gonna be around Wednesday night, so game night then if anyone wants.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm

And I wasn't around earlier. Gah!
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:08 pm

So I set up a thread for a possible game night thing to do. Got an idea while away, figured we could try it out if people are interested. Thread here.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by ILM126 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:25 am

Wait, is there a Steam group?

If so, https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILM126
ILM126
ILM126
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 15

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://ilm126.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:13 pm

ILM126 wrote:Wait, is there a Steam group?

If so, https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILM126
Its pretty dead...sorry mate.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by ILM126 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:27 pm

Really? Awwww
ILM126
ILM126
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Yup, it's been dead for over a year. It was super fun sometimes, but we had problems getting any significant numbers together, and even when we did we had problems choosing what games to play. Often we just defaulted to Pretend You're Xyzzy (a free online version of Cards against Humanity) but we all got sick of it from playing too much.

I've been thinking about trying to start the group up again now that I'm no longer leading a competitive TF2 team. (Long story short: I joined a team with an incompetent leader, the team quickly became dysfunctional, I took over for the leader and eventually fixed everything, and now the season's over and everyone's going to leave and join other teams.) Getting the steam game group to actually work more than occasionally means a bit of administrative work, and it would also take more participation than we had before just talking about what games and times could work. We need to find more than a handful of FPS games, such as online boardgames or other stuff that most everyone would be able to play. Preferably free, or at least super-cheap. (I know some of the group didn't mind buying a few as gifts, but it just feels terrible when we weren't able to get game nights working after spending a bunch of money.) Also, what used to be our Teamspeak server appears to be used for something else now.

Basically a bunch of stuff needs to be done. It's not hard, just I've only been thinking about it so far. And the hardest part really is getting people to talk about the steam group, because discussion is what's most needed but is also the hardest thing to get people to actually do, especially after the group's been dead for so long. We had 35 members, but it was hard getting people to talk much about the group itself or help run it.

Oh, and here's the link I guess. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PHCC
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:15 pm

On the one hand, Id like to be part part of the steam group, in memory of all the time i spent playing Minecraft and WoT with people from the PHCC

On the other hand, given the timezone differences between and most members, plus the fact I have a job now; I'm not sure I might actually be able to participate much.

*shrug* I guess it'd be nice to be in if the gang were to be re-united I suppose?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Alternatively:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzOHq5WbQ8k
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:55 pm

I'd be up for restarting the Steam group being the Admin and all. It would have to be in evening EST since I have a job now. When I go back to college my schedule should become more open. Though I'm not sure we have sustainable numbers, even before when we had a bunch of people we rarely got more than like...five?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by ILM126 Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 am

Yeah, can you guys invite me?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILM126
ILM126
ILM126
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Sure, just, we might not do anything ever, maybe. And all we ever did do is organize game nights, not anything else.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:00 pm

With the recent (and by that I mean today) patch, Blacklight Retribution is back in action! It's an awesome free-to-play shooter (yes it does have micro-transactions, but the starting gear is very good), with wall-hacking as a legitimate gameplay feature, and quite possibly the best cyberpunk aesthetic I've seen so far. If anyone's up for playing it, I'll gladly lead the charge.

Now if only ex-HiRez employees would do the same thing with Tribes: Ascend...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by ILM126 Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:46 am

Thanks ^^
ILM126
ILM126
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19