Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group Empty Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Seeing how I was the only one to step up to taking over the group for the summer, I'm going to try to see if I can keep it alive.

For those with a Steam account and haven't joined yet, we're always looking for members. Yes it's opened to everybody.

Currently, we only have Team Fortress 2 Friday going on, but I'm open for suggestions for any and other game nights.

I am able and willing to have game nights for:

Left 4 Dead & 2- 4 to 8 players depending if it's a regular game or Versus. Hell, maybe even get some Scavenger mode if we're insane.

Borderlands & Borderlands 2- Only recently gotten both games and I know they're only 4 players but we could still have fun.

Killing Floor- 6 player game of monster killing teamwork.

I'd have to redownload these, but there's also Terraria(if somebody wants to host us again), Magicka and Primal Carnage( Mercenaries vs Dinosaurs based off Jurassic Park need I say more).

Any and other games are still good for game nights, just tell me the game and the night and I'll make the announcement.

Also, seeing how X-Com: Enemy Unknown has 1 Vs 1 multiplayer, maybe we can try to have a tournament between us who have the game.

As always I am Moodyman90 and hopefully we can start something fun.

Edit:
Current Game Nights:  (Subject to change)

Monday -
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday & Sunday - still just free days and reserved for any special events.

Days can have more then one game attached to them. Any request and suggestions are welcomed.

Last edited by Moodyman90 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:11 am

Hmm, Killing Floor, Borderlands 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 sound like they could be fun to play.

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Stringtheory Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:12 am

Moodyman90 wrote:*snip*
Just an FYI, the group is invite only so just message a member and we'll let you in
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 am

Dota 2 and Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer are also options. I'd like to start this back up again, those were fun times.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:20 am

That's what I'm gonna try to do. I am going to have TF2 Friday this week and start the other game nights next week so I can get a feel for what others want.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 am

I'm finally getting my laptop on Sunday/Monday, so I'll join up then
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 am

Moodyman90 wrote:
Left 4 Dead & 2- 4 to 8 players depending if it's a regular game or Versus. Hell, maybe even get some Scavenger mode if we're insane.
I thought that point should've been established by now... Crazy
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:39 am

I have historically been a fan of all those games, though I don't think my machine would be happy about multiplayer borderlands, 1 or 2 - they... sort of run on this computer, but only sort of.

Also I am terrible at XCOM but enjoy it just the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkbright39 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:51 pm

My steam is dragunityfox. I can play some decent support and defence in TF2, I don't have L4D2 however. My favorite class is le spy since Rarity is best pony.
Darkbright39
Darkbright39
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:56 pm

I'm Stone_Slinger88, sent you a friend request Moody.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:03 am

Darkbright39 wrote:My steam is dragunityfox. I can play some decent support and defence in TF2, I don't have L4D2 however. My favorite class is le spy since Rarity is best pony.
Sorry but I haven't been able to find you on Steam. Is there any special characters in front of your name?

Also as a general message to all, we're keeping TF2 Friday for the moment but if anybody wants to suggest a game night I'm willing to try anything.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:31 pm

I play TF2 and own L4D2 and Killing Floor, so sure, this might be fun. I don't actually participate in the chat thread, though, so I might not know some of you. *Shrug* Anyways, I found out today that my 3-year old laptop has had a microphone all this damn time, (there's no physical evidence of it, so I have no idea where in the laptop its been hiding.) So, if I can get that working in-game, maybe some of you will figure out why I really call myself Derpmind. If you do, please tell me, because my internal Evil Genius keeps on manically cackling whenever I ask him.

My Steam username is a little... stupid. Applejack So I'll just PM on Steam, and use 'Derpmind' if I get in-game with ya.

Edit: And I'm in. Coo
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Nobody's pretentious enough to have Monaco, huh?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:09 am

Sorry but no. Well at least I don't.

Anyways, Team Fortress 2 Friday tonight. Going to try to start it up between 8 and 9 PM Eastern Standard time (12 hours away from this post), provided something horrible doesn't happen and causes me to not be available. 

Game type will be Mann Vs Machine unless we pull in a large crowd. If we do end up with more then 8 people who wants to play at the same time, then I'll try to find a server we can play on.

In any case, if you're interested in trying to play tonight, I suggest that you install/reinstall/make sure your game is updated by tonight.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:10 am

Moody, my Steam name is "cither", could you send me an invite?
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Starting the event people! Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen, time to move out!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 pm

It was fun, even though we got horribly murdered so many times at round 5. Hopefully there will be a full group next time.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:33 pm

I like to thank Wavemaster Ryx, Derpmind, and Download Skill for joining me tonight, and shout out to Tylertoon who spent time with his sister and couldn't make it in time, and Darkbright who informed me he was busy downloading another game.

Unfortunately, because I had to work tonight, I couldn't keep the event going after we won the round. Had things been perfect the event would still be going on right now.

In any case, tonight was successful enough for me. Hopefully next week we can have a full team and eventually get to a point were we'll have to invade random servers for non Mann Vs Machine games.

With that said, I'm officially taking suggestions for game nights! I can come up with every combination of games and nights to play them on, but I would like to hear from ya'll, the members.

Right now I have ideas of Killing Floor Monday, Borderland 2 Tuesday, Left 4 Dead/2 Wednesday, and Dota 2 Thursday.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:37 am

I was sleeping, couldn't TF2.

Killing Floor Monday
I specialize in medic, what about the rest of you?
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:04 am

I haven't P played in a while but I believe commando was my best class

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 am

If my memory serves Medic was my "best" class since it's at level 5. Granted you play enough games with others and spam healing darts then you'll level Medic like crazy.

Sharpshooter is at level 4 and I want to say Firebug is as well. Everything is I think and hope are level 3.

Granted if I played the game more and actually focused on one class at a time I'd probably have some level 6 Classes by now, but the requirements to level up get's insane after a while.

Guard, I don't envy you as Commando, cause getting those Stalker kills are tough as hell when there's 5 other guys spraying death everywhere and they're fragile as hell.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 pm

I've spent a little time with Killing Floor, and I hopefully will be available on monday. I gotta ask, is there a reason I almost never see any welding? Every time I've played everyone just congregates outside and fires in all directions.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Just curious, but do you have an idea about what time Monday would be the Killing Floor event?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:56 pm

I was thinking starting between 8 and 9 PM Eastern Standard Time like the TF2 event. That is unless everybody can agree to a different time.

And to answer you're question Derpmind, maybe you've just played with the wrong guys? Though you can't just weld every door in sight, you'd trap yourself that way. Best method I've seen is weld side doors but keep a main one and maybe a back on open. That way you can filter the specimens and not have to split the party minding a bunch of doors.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Just want to make sure, do we have people willing to try Killing Floor Monday? I'm not going to say we need a full team of six, but I do want to have an rough idea of how many and who is interested in it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm interested Moody

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 am

I'm all for that, myself.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 am

Okay, same drill as with Friday. Gonna try to start the event in roughly 12 hours from this post. Everybody who wants to be in Killing Floor Monday I ask that you make sure that you have the game installed and up to date.

Unless anybody has some map preferences, we're playing Long games on Normal on anything we can find. Focusing on fun first and forming a badass team later.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Okay! There as been a slight change in plans for tonight. *eye twitch*

Originally the plan was that in roughly an hour and a half to two hours from now I would officially start Killing Floor Monday and we'd play all night long or at least until everybody was tired of the fun/getting our asses kicked.

The change is that in roughly an hour and a half to two hours from now I'm going to officially start Killing Floor Monday, play I can get in a full game in, and then have to leave to which the event will most likely end but I hope we get enough people that me leaving won't be too hard of a hit.

So we are having the event, just that I won't be able to go all night long. That said I would like it if those who showed up would continue as long as they could and hopefully we can get somebody to replace me.

Though just a heads up unless four people who are not me still want to try it, Borderlands 2 Tuesday is off.

Still going to try to have Left 4 Dead Wedsnday and I really hope Dota 2 Thursday can work out.

With all that said, I'm still willing to take game night suggestions. And I actively encourage those who don't have the same games as others to try to have game nights of their own.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:22 pm

I probably should have posted a little earlier, but I can defiantly confirm that I will be able to play.

Moodyman90 wrote:With all that said, I'm still willing to take game night suggestions. And I actively encourage those who don't have the same games as others to try to have game nights of their own.

So this is a long shot in the dark, but how many others here have Section 8: Prejudice? I've only played the game on servers full of AI and maybe one or two other humans because I bought it after the playing population died.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next