Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Ironmonger
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
tylertoon2
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
Tytan
Kippershy
Frost
O. Hinds
Scienza
cb5
Moodyman90
Kattlarv
RoboRed
Harmony Ltd.
Katarn
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
23 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:37 pm

@Camo

Say hello to traffic in air then :D Thousands people flying in same place on same height :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Katarn wrote:@Camo

Say hello to traffic in air then :D Thousands people flying in same place on same height :D
good luck getting me to stay in traffic when I can go anywhere I want. Can you say dodging through the forest?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:45 pm

And you'll be stopped by air patrol for braking few rules, they will give you a warning and strip away your jetpack..mid-air :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Katarn wrote:And you'll be stopped by air patrol for braking few rules, they will give you a warning and strip away your jetpack..mid-air :D
If I lived in a city, maybe, but I live in the middle of nowhere.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:50 pm

contain Rarity cosplay
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:54 pm

best princess:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:02 pm

camobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:contain Rarity cosplay
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 369702__safe_rarity_solo_animated_vibrating_wahaha_pink%2Bfluffy%2Bunicorns%2Bdancing%2Bon%2Brainbows_x%2Bintensifies_descriptive%2Bnoise
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:12 pm

RoboRed wrote:
camobait:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 H7CC65159
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Ah technology, gives me something to do during down times and lets me keep up with ya'll. That said it still sucks typing on this phone.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Started watching "King of the Hill". Watched the three first episodes so far.

It's actually pretty good. I like it.

It's intelligent, the humor is actually funny, the episodes are well handled, and, damn, it got heart.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:00 pm

I've not seen a ton of it myself, but what I saw was funny enough, I suppose.

Anydick, I'm about to start Algernon of Tribulation episode 11 in a few. It's definitely one of the better animes I've seen, I'll admit, but that's not a hard award to come by.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Started watching "King of the Hill". Watched the three first episodes so far.

It's intelligent, the humor is actually funny, the episodes are well handled, and, damn, it got heart.
I like the fact it's about a traditional republican texan family and they are actually portrayed as good people.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Which is kind of interesting considering it touches upon subjects which are extremely sensitive to that audience, at least in the episodes I've watched so far (family values, sex-ed, gender politics, etc...), but does so in a very human way. The second episode, for example, portraying how hard it is for the Hills, and especially for Peggy, to talk about sex, is really interesting in that respect.

I dunno. I find the subtetly with which the series passes messages on these subjects really interesting, at least when you compare it to the two other giants filling that niche : The Simpsons and Family Guy.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Ah, yes. Family Guy subscribes to the "sledgehammer" school of political satire.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Which is kind of interesting considering it touches upon subjects which are extremely sensitive to that audience, at least in the episodes I've watched so far (family values, sex-ed, gender politics, etc...), but does so in a very human way. The second episode, for example, portraying how hard it is for the Hills, and especially for Peggy, to talk about sex, is really interesting in that respect.

I dunno. I find the subtetly with which the series passes messages on these subjects really interesting, at least when you compare it to the two other giants filling that niche : The Simpsons and Family Guy.
You're forgetting Futurama, the greatest of them all.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:49 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Started watching "King of the Hill". Watched the three first episodes so far.

I like the fact it's about a traditional republican texan family and they are actually portrayed as good people.
Arlin is not a real town...

ah tehll you whut...

oh and you will never find out what boomhower does for a living until the last episode
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:07 pm

The only character that got on my nerves was Peggy. She has her moments and good episodes, but the show got to the point of making her a know nothing know it all.
Substitute teacher for Spanish, is pointed out multiple times her Spanish is not the best , to the point that one episode where she accidentally kidnapped a Mexican child, they allowed her to testify in court in Spanish to prove that she didn't know a damn thing about it and thus she didn't understand that the child she thought was one of her students (another way to show she's dumber than she thinks) was telling her the whole way she wasn't American.

And one of the later seasons Peggy intentionally sabotaged Lucky's attempt to get a G.E.D., I think so he could marry Luann or something like that, and when he failed the obvious fact he didn't get a G.E.D. is BAD and I think it meant he was going to live with them, she helped him pass. All the while she was never called out on the fact she caused him to fail in the first place.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:17 pm

http://derpiboo.ru/441062
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:18 pm

The red eyes on the two guys on the left is was really sells it for me haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:19 pm

http://derpiboo.ru/tags/painfully+innocent+fluttershy
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:http://derpiboo.ru/441062
I was suddenly reminded of this image, which I still can't look out without losing my shit.

Also, fedora nation.

Last edited by Scienza on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:25 pm

I've known my fair share of Dale's. Annoying but harmless. Bill is meant to be a sad character.

And Hank's father and his boss are meant to be assholes so not liking them is a bit of the point.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:33 pm

One thing I have to say about Attack on Titan is that opening song is definitely going into my 'songs that could inspire a slave rebellion' list along with 'Re-education (through labor)' and 'Do you hear the people sing' and 'red and black' from Les Mis
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:41 pm

I can't think of any anime opening song I like. Call me racist (please do; it's probably true) but I just don't enjoy any Japanese music I've ever heard
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I can't think of any anime opening song I like. Call me racist (please do; it's probably true) but I just don't enjoy any Japanese music I've ever heard
I'm offensive and I find anime japanese.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:48 pm

cb5 wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:I can't think of any anime opening song I like. Call me racist (please do; it's probably true) but I just don't enjoy any Japanese music I've ever heard
I'm offensive and I find anime japanese.
Yahtzee wrote:"If you find the Japanese offensive, then you'll find this game offensively Japanese."
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Not even Soul Eater?

StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:39 pm

ending theme of Ergo Proxy, awesome anime
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next