Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
iLateralGX
Quotidian
tylertoon2
Downloaded Skill
Kippershy
IncoherentOrange
CamoBadger
Cptadder
OneMoreDaySK
RoboRed
O. Hinds
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
Caoimhe
Harmony Ltd.
Stringtheory
Frost
Sindri
Ketchup
CannonFodder
Valikdu
25 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 am

Valikdu wrote:*a hatchet falls from the sky and embeds itself in Iron's head*

Oh dear, what a terrible... axident!
Man, I have a splitting headache.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 am

You are both hereby

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Pope_350

Axecommunicated
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 am

Random thoughts:

-I've been playing this one campaign of New Vegas for about a month now, with ~90 hours of gameplay. And it's still not done yet. I love Obsidian.

-Someone needs to travel into the year 2015 and bring me a copy of Project Eternity. Because it's a game developed by Obsidian where they HAVEN'T been pressured into premature release by the publisher (as they are the publisher). It will probably feel like coconut-flavored orgasms.

-I'm gonna try this recipe I found, where you take mix 200 ml of milk, 50 ml of rum, two egg yolks and two spoons of sugar and then heat.

-[upd] Crap, Darth Sidious is going to force lightning me.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 am

I totally need to get back into Vegas. Also need some moar mods for it.
also, its named projext eternity huh? That the cyberpunk game, right? Looks good from the trailer. Hope it blows me away but no idea what to really expect,.

also, I totally came up with a way to cross dishonoured and MLP earlier, with Dashie playing the role of Corvo
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 am

I want to play a game of Minecraft where I build a huge, crazy world, the villagers worship me as a god, and I am loved by all.

Then they all slowly stop believing in me and I turn my back in disappointment at my wayward flock. With heavy heart, I break the seven seals and allow the forces of the Nether their seven years upon the earth.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:14 am

Kippershy wrote:I totally need to get back into Vegas. Also need some moar mods for it.
also, its named projext eternity huh? That the cyberpunk game, right? Looks good from the trailer. Hope it blows me away but no idea what to really expect,.

also, I totally came up with a way to cross dishonoured and MLP earlier, with Dashie playing the role of Corvo
No, Eternity is this crowdfunded game they pitched (link) on Kickstarter that took off in a big way. It's a fantasy DnD-style RPG, though a lot of the stuff they're doing with it looks pretty unique. I think Cyberpunk is CD Projekt - the Witcher guys - but I might be thinking of a different cyberpunk game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:18 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
Kippershy wrote:I totally need to get back into Vegas. Also need some moar mods for it.

No, Eternity is this crowdfunded game they pitched (link) on Kickstarter that took off in a big way. It's a fantasy DnD-style RPG, though a lot of the stuff they're doing with it looks pretty unique. I think Cyberpunk is CD Projekt - the Witcher guys - but I might be thinking of a different cyberpunk game.
Cyberpunk 2077 is being done by the guys who did the Witcher
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:37 am

My mom got me to watch Doc Martin...The show aint all that bad.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:48 am

stringtheory wrote:

My bad.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Is that what you think, Swicked?

Just when he thought he was out, they prayed him back in.....
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:59 pm

I found this: The Many Deaths of Rainbow Dash

It's bloody hilarious. Read it!
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Kippershy wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

My bad.
Both are looking cool, and I actually hadn't watched the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer (I know, I know) until just now, so thanks for putting it on my radar again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Is "It'll Be Okay" the best song in FiW to date?

[y] Yes [n] Yes
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Best song? Definitely. Neigh, Soul Sister is still the best episode, though. Things just haven't been the same since Twilight became a princess.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm still wondering why/how the hell she became a princess, but fuck it. I've yet to see more than a few fics actually embracing the idea. Most of the writers just seem to be looking the other way
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I'm still wondering why/how the hell she became a princess, but fuck it. I've yet to see more than a few fics actually embracing the idea. Most of the writers just seem to be looking the other way
I was actually mainly laughing at the fact that Lunar Slander came out March 14th, according to the website (even you might like Friendship is Witchcraft, Frost, though I won't promise anything), and I don't think we even had the blurry pictures of alicorn!Twilight at the back of the displays that long ago. If you were talking about FiW, sorry about that unnecessary explanation, and the reasoning is encoded in the last line of the song: "I can help with one small fee: give your princesshood to me!" Since Twilight helped Luna become (slightly) less awkward, the position of "Princess of the Night" was passed over to her.

And, yeah, fics are probably not going to pick up the wings for quite a while yet. We haven't really seen enough of the alicorn to prove that she's worth switching to, and probably won't until a couple episodes into next season. Even then, there's still likely going to be quite a number of authors that stick with the unicorn, just because of preference. I'm predicting, though, that by the end of S4—assuming they don't reverse her dipping somehow—new fics with unicorn!Twilight that don't specifically require her to be a unicorn (either thematically or chronologically) will be just about as rare as those mentioning changelings without actually needing them for the plot or as a temporal anchor.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:40 pm

I'm still wondering why/how the hell she became a princess, but fuck it.
I've yet to see more than a few fics actually embracing the idea. Most
of the writers just seem to be looking the other way

Well, there's a number of those where Twilight's wings are used as an erogenous zone...

Yes, definitely. [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 3932362616
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Dammit Valik.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:33 pm

So, uh, holy shit
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Valikdu wrote:I found this: The Many Deaths of Rainbow Dash

Hm, this does seem good. Thanks!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:17 pm

@Harmony:

RoboRed wrote:MUSIC GAME:
I have no idea what the title of the song is, so here is the World of Tanks vid I heard it in. It runs up to the five minute mark.:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:26 pm

RoboRed wrote:@Harmony:

RoboRed wrote:MUSIC GAME:
I have no idea what the title of the song is, so here is the World of Tanks vid I heard it in. It runs up to the five minute mark.:
I'm sorry, I don't know. Epic Music just sound so... generic to me.

I'd say something climactic ? A great battle ? Sounds like the theme for a final battle, or a final dungeon at least, SNES RPG style.

The only thing I can think off is everyone taking off from Spike's Cave at the end of FoE and preparing to face their destiny, and their arrival at Neighvarro.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Mister Frost wrote:So, uh, holy shit
I must concur with this judgment, that was amazing. And fucking beautiful.

This, on the other hand, was bloody hilarious. The last line of the fifth chapter just sell the whole thing to me.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:01 pm

I think the following gif may see some use around these parts :

http://derpiboo.ru/257182
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Mister Frost wrote:So, uh, holy shit

Well...more for the ever-growing read list...(whydoIdothistomyself?)

Harmony Ltd. wrote:I think the following gif may see some use around these parts :

http://derpiboo.ru/257182
Indeed. That will be very useful around here.

(oh god those fillies are so adorable... Rainbow )
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Also :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:22 pm

My dad and I are sitting here watching Judge Judy, and out of nowhere he says "It's a wonder no one's killed her on the street."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:22 pm

So...I had a dream last night were I and several other individuals were being hunted by exploding, British-speaking xenomorphs. And by British-speaking, I mean we heard them quietly muttering (in English) philosophical-sounding stuff about humanity and blights upon the universe. Oh, and of course, there was the growling noise they made when they so much as had a hunch where we were.

Might've been a bit more funny if we weren't terrified for our lives.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Somehow, when you said "British", I thought you meant http://derpiboo.ru/48783

Now imagine top-hat wearing xenomorph chasing you while having tea & crumpets and exchanging anecdotes about their times in the Colonies.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:32 pm

My friend Joe and I have come to the conclusion that the person we know as Kevin Bacon is actually a Xenomorph that killed Bacon and has been wearing his skin since the 1990's.

@Dreams: I once had a dream where I was wondering around under a rust-red sky, through a marsh made of sand-hills and filled with black tar. The tar was full of spines and left hands. There were these huge creatures that looked like headless gorillas roaming around.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next