Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian School Of Gifted Children

+4
Plasmafire
Linguz
Moonlight
Crona The Critic
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Equestrian School Of Gifted Children - Page 4 Empty Re: Equestrian School Of Gifted Children

Post by OverlordTwiggy Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:00 am

Twiggy glanced up as she was spoken to, and blinked her golden eyes inquisitively. Following Shadefire's gesture, she peered at his unique cutie mark and tilted her head to the side. The teal mare listened intently to what the red pegasus had to say, nodding as he spoke.

"Sounds like you're quite brave," she said with a timid smile, feeling a little inferior in the courage department.

She noted his change in demeanor, so her smiled turned a little warmer once again.

"If it bothers you to do so, you don't have to."

The last thing she wanted to do was make anyone uncomfortable. And with that, the sudden appearance of a teacher made her jump and emit a small squeak of surprise. She turned to see an older stallion approach them and offered a nervous smile and a nod in greeting.
OverlordTwiggy
OverlordTwiggy
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Twiggy
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Equestrian School Of Gifted Children - Page 4 Empty Re: Equestrian School Of Gifted Children

Post by Crona The Critic Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 am

Shadefire wrote:[Erm, Finest, it's four.. Plasmafire has been afk since last he was on]

(I am not adding him. Afk people get left if they don't update often.
Plus that post counts as a spam post. If you wanted to tell me this, chat works.)

Firenze continued his stare.

"Well then?"
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 8

Character List:
Name: Larva
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:07 am

Ferrous fell with surprise when he heard the voice of the teacher. He quickly stood up however and tried to appear nonchalant, as he turned towards Shadefire to listen to his story.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:09 am

Shadefire stuttered nervously. Could he trust this teacher to know his past? Suddenly a thought hit him. He looked at the clock. Perfect. "Well it seems that there's a schoolwide meeting in a few minutes, and it's a bit of a long story," said Shadefire, making himself look slightly embarrassed. "I'll tell everypony after the meeting!" He then thought to himself. *Close call. I can make up a story during the meeting and tell it to the professor afterward. And after I give my fable, I can tell these two about... What happened.....*
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 am

Ferrous glanced at the clock.
"Well," he said, "Time flies as they say. We had better hurry." He directed the latter part of his comment to his two acquaintances.

[I'm heading to bed. Also, I am unsure if I will have access to the internet over the weekend.]
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:16 am

Firenze chuckled.

"Do you ponies not see the clock? The -Assembly-, that is the right word, is in an hour, not a minute."
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:10 am

*Dammit, gotta think of something fast.*

"Is that so?"
asked Shadefire, looking between his clock and the notice on his paper, mind racing the whole while. Another brilliant idea hit him."Huh. Well I suppose there's time to spare in that case," he said. "And I presume you would also like to hear my story, Mr...?

[school, akf for next number of hours]
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordTwiggy Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:07 am

Twiggy's gaze flickered anxiously between her friends and the teach, her stomach feeling also though it was home to thousands of excited butterflies. She could feel the panic coming off of Shadefire in waves, and it only served to unsettled her further. Swallowing, the unicorn stepped forward with a shaky smile, once again nodding toward the older pony.

"S-Sorry, we should really introduce ourselves, huh?" She inquired apologetically, lifting a hoof to Dr. Firenze in greeting. "I-I'm Twiggy. I'm from Cape Bridle on the east coast."

Her home was a small community, not well-known for very much these days, so she didn't expect him to have heard of it. [[Lol, hipster island]]
OverlordTwiggy
OverlordTwiggy
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Seeing Twiggy's response provided Shadefire with more time to both compose himself and center his mind on a proper response to the situation in general, and to think of a story to tell the still unknown teacher.

Following Twiggy's example, Shadefire said, "I'm terribly sorry, but she's absolutely right! Where are my manners? My name is Shadefire, I'm from Darkwood. It's a small village bordering the Everfree Forest." As he said this, the pegasus' mind was racing, filling itself with ideas.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Seeing as everypony else was giving introductions, Ferrous spoke up as well.
"And I'm Ferrous," he stated, "And I am from a somewhat quiet suburb on the outskirts of Fillydelphia. It's close enough to still be considered part of the city, but too far away to actually do anything in town, except on weekends."
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Firenze chuckled and turned his head.

"Do you really think I did not hear you students? And I am your teacher, Dr.Firenze."
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Shadefire couldn't help but grin a little. This Dr. Firenze had known all along what they were talking about up until he had been about to begin his story. The fact that made Shadefire smile, however, was that the whole while his teacher was talking, he had a friendly aura about him, and did not seem at all upset at them in any way.

"Pleasure to meet you, Dr. Firenze," said Shadefire, relieved by the Dr.'s easy-going tone.

However, to be sure, Shadefire had to ask, "So you heard everything, huh? Even the bit about the eighth floor?"
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Dr.frienze nodded his head.

"Of course. You ponies were not exactly whispering."
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Shadefire rubbed the back of his head with one hoof.

"Ha ha, good point. The school seemed so empty though it didn't seem like we would need to in any case... Um, question. Has the school always been so desolated?"
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Ferrous was surprised at first that the teacher had overheard, but upon the realization that they had not done much to conceal it, he felt rather stupid. Shadefire brought up a good point as well, as Ferrous looked around noticinf that they were the only ponies in this hallway.

"Shadefire has a good point," he said to Dr. Firenze, "And seeing as you overheard our discussion earlier and are employed here, perhaps you can put our troubles to rest. Why is the school almost deserted? And what is up on the eighth floor?"
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Firenze lightly laughed.

"It is simple. Many of our students just leave. This is not the first year we have not had many students."

Firenze looked to ferrous and lowered his eyes.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Shadefires eyes grew ever so subtly dark at Firenze's last comment. It had done nothing but raise his suspicions farther. However, to avoid unneeded attention to the subject, Shadefire started, "So where were we again? Oh yes, my cutie mark... Shadefire pondered for a moment, eyes lowered. Should he tell the Dr. the real story?

"Dr. Firenze, can I trust you with a few secrets? About how all this," he said, brandishing his cutie mark, "happened?"

Last edited by Shadefire on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Ferrous felt trepidation at Dr. Firenze's latter answer, but did not delve further. He turned towards Shadefire to listen to his story.

[I'm heading to my dad's this weekend, so my internet might be a bit iffy. I'll get on if I can. If not, then I'll have to wait 'til Monday. So if I don't post anything during that time, you know why.]
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordTwiggy Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:38 am

Twiggy kept quiet for most of the exchange, her golden gaze downcast as she idly drew circles against the floor. It was embarrassing being caught in a lie--even if she really didn't deceive Dr. Firenze, but rather avoided the truth. Afraid to humiliate herself any further, the unicorn remained silent.

She did note, however, that her teacher did not appear to be angry, which was a great relief. The bug-collector had been certain that the older stallion was going to lecture them or berate them for even thinking about that eighth floor.

This feeling of tranquility was only brief, though. Dr. Firenze's comments only served to make her heart sink and her stomach do flip-flops. She peered up at him apprehensively, her brow furrowed in concern.

"They just... leave?" She echoed quietly and inquisitively, realizing that her companions had been irked by this particular fact as well. This just didn't sit well with her at all.
OverlordTwiggy
OverlordTwiggy
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 am

*Let me take control.*
*Fine.*
Nidal shifted into Zeroc. She walked around the school and heard voices (not sure where you guys are. She walked near there though). She put herself nearby yet concealed to hear everything they were saying.
*A secret? This should be good.
(She arrived just as Shadefire said the thing about Firenze keeping the secret. She did not hear about what it was about.)
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 am

Firenze closed his eyes and sighed deeply. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at all of them.

"Absolutely nothing happened. There is nothing on the 8th floor, and you will be better of not even thinking about it. Now come students, I will lead you to the auditorium."
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:43 am

Zeroc walked back a bit and got into some shadows.
"So they're leaving before his story? Let's see who it is then.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:28 pm

*Doctor Firenze must not have heard me above his thoughts about the others' talk of the eighth floor,* Thought Shadefire. He then looked at the clock ain response to Firenze's offer. *Another time flux? Something's up.* He, Twiggy, and Ferrous then began to follow the kind doctor on their way to the auditorium.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 pm

(He is taking you early. Don't question me.)

Firenze led the children down the halls of the school.
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Zeroc let them pass and went down another path. She raced down the hallway and walked out of it a bit ahead of them.
"Fresh meat?"
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:44 pm

As Ferrous walked along with his companions, following the teacher, he spoke up.
"So," he said to Dr. Firenze, "What class do you teach here?"
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Firenze looked down at Ferrous.

"Philosophy and Geography."
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 pm

"Philosophy, huh?" Shadefire said, startled at this involuntary use of his own voice.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:13 pm

When Ferrous heard the classes that Dr. Firenze taught, his interest was piqued. He looked forward to testing his memory in geography, as well as looking up some random facts on different locales in his spare time.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordTwiggy Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:08 am

Twiggy lowered her head, her ears drooping slightly at her teacher's warning. She nodded timidly and remained silent as she followed her companions, sticking closely behind Shadefire. The teal unicorn kept her eyes glued to the floor, only glancing up every now and then to make sure she wasn't bumping into anything.

Philosophy was not a subject she often dabbled in, so she assumed that she was not very good at it. Geography was also something she hadn't often considered. She preferred sciences, especially biology and psychology; she even looked forward into sharpening her magic skills, which were nothing special. However, she didn't want to seem rude, so she decided to speak up.

"U-Um, do you specialize in any specific area of philosophy?" She inquired quietly, her voice cracking slightly from disuse.
OverlordTwiggy
OverlordTwiggy
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next