Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian School Of Gifted Children

+4
Plasmafire
Linguz
Moonlight
Crona The Critic
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Equestrian School Of Gifted Children - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestrian School Of Gifted Children

Post by Linguz Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:09 pm

*So he's like us.* (Purple is Raven.)
*Seems so.*
Nidal chuckled.
"Then you'll fit in perfectly."
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Equestrian School Of Gifted Children - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestrian School Of Gifted Children

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Ferrous shifted his gaze between his new acquaintances.
"Should we take a look at the school?" He asked,as he shifted his saddle bags slightly with a small shrug.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Shadefire's eyes were toward the ground. He whispered almost inaudibly, "But how did they find out about me..?" He shifted his gaze to Twiggy, and smiled both apologetically and in such a way as to thank her for comforting him.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordTwiggy Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Twiggy's smile broadened when the red pegasus returned the gesture, and she straightened as Ferrous spoke.

"Sounds good to me!"

With that, she adjusted her own things and waited for the others to get moving, hesitant to move on by herself.
OverlordTwiggy
OverlordTwiggy
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Twiggy
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Shadefire eyed his satchel uneasily, as it is an uncomfortable ornament for a pegasus, but digressing, he straightened his head as he realized his new acquaintances were beginning to move forward toward the vast building.

Realizing Twiggy's hesitance, he looked at her, gestured toward the school, and said "We should probably get going."

However, the vast building intimidated him, and he was almost reluctant to move forward, as he almost expected a welcoming party, but then he had also never been in such a situation.

Then, turning to Ferrous, he nodded in a way such that implied reiteration of what he had said to Twiggy just moments ago.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Ferrous smiled at his new acquaintances as they seemed to get ready. He got ready to go, but waited for one of them to lead the way, as he was uncomfortable when in any form of leadership position. Unfortunately, this lead to a very awkward moment as everypony waited for someone to go first.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Having stated to those surrounding him that he thought they should get moving, he took an uneasy step toward the door, followed by another, and another, until he was at the base of the grand door itself. He pushed it inward, holding it open for the two unicorns and the earth pony behind him, still uneasy, but feeling obligated to do something.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Larva smiled.

"That's great."

He looked around his shoulder, and looked around.
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 8

Character List:
Name: Larva
Species: Pony

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Nidal cocked her head.
"You looking for something or somepony?"
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Ferrous saw Shadefire walking slowly to the door. He hesitantly began to follow, knees shaking ever so slightly.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 am

Larva turned his head back to her and shook it back and forth.

"Nope, just checking the school out."
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 am

Nidal nodded.
"Okay. There's going to be a school wide meeting in about an hour on the second floor. There's an auditorium on that floor, that's where it'll be."
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordTwiggy Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:11 am

The teal unicorn shifted anxiously, her yellow eyes glued to the ground. It seemed that nobody really wanted to move, and she really couldn't blame them--the building was rather intimidating. Reluctant, Twiggy began to move ever so slightly, chewing on her lower lip as she did. She blinked, however, when she saw Shadefire make his way to the door. A soft smile appeared on her face as she approached the red pegasus.

"Thank you," she said politely, grateful for the gentlecoltly gesture.

She tentatively trotted through the doors, stopping a little ways in to wait for her new acquaintances. She frowned as she could feel her whole body thrum with a mixture of excitement and terror.
OverlordTwiggy
OverlordTwiggy
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:43 pm

[Alright, since it seems Plasmafire is offline for the time being we will use him as a background character following along in his current group until he returns]

Shadefire smiled and nodded in response to Twiggy's gratitude as she, Plasmafire, and Ferrous all filed in past him.

"So," Shadefire started, "where to now?" He awaited the others' response.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Larva nodded his head.

"Alright. I guess I will head there now, I have nowhere else to head to."
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Nidal turned around and began to walk away.
"Don't be late to anything, by the way. You don't want to know what they do to those that arrive late."
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Larva raised his eyebrow.

*What could she possibly mean?*

Larva shook his head and started walking towards the auditorium.
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordTwiggy Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Twiggy paused for a moment, a pensive look on her face, and then turned to her saddlebag. Her horn lit up in a green glow, and she began to rifle through the contents of her bag.

"M-My best guess would be the administrative office, unless any of you recall whether or not we have orientation?"

Magically lifting a few items from her saddlebag, the teal unicorn frowned as it seemed her search had been in vain. Hopefully, one of the other ponies had thought to bring their letter or perhaps a map of the school itself.
OverlordTwiggy
OverlordTwiggy
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Ferrous began to check his saddlebags. Unfortunately, they were completely unorganized due to the fall he had earlier, and as such, nearly impossible for him to find anything he could use to direct the group.
"Well," he said, " I suppose your guess is as good as mine, seeing as I have no idea where to go."
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Shadefire dug through his satchel. Luckily, he was able to retrieve the letter he had received which came with a list of floors and a notice for a school meeting in the second floor auditorium approximately one hour from the current time according to a nearby wall clock. Shadefire read off the list of floors as follows:

"F1: Classrooms and administration offices.
F2: Classrooms and auditorium.
F3: Cafeteria and eating arrangements.
F4: Library, arcade, parlor, ect.
F5: Male dormitories.
F6: Female dormitories.
F7: Faculty dormitories, off limits to all students."

Shadefire frowned.

"That's peculiar. When I flew in from Darkwood, I could have sworn that I counted eight floors to this building."
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Ferrous turned to look at Shadefire as he read of the floors. After Shadefire had finished his comment about an eighth floor, Ferrous spoke up.
"Maybe it's storage," he said, "Or one of those redundant floors they sometimes make where there's no way in or out."
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 pm

"No," replied Shadefire, "When I flew past, the window to that door was dark as pitch through the cracks, even in the broad daylight. I recognized it as a dimming spell, often used to keep things unseen. And what's more, the windows were barred with titanium, and also planked from the inside."
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:31 pm

"Hmmm," said Ferrous, "That is really strange. What could be up there that needs that much protection?"
He looked up at the ceiling to emphasize his remark.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:38 pm

"Well, whatever it is, we would have to go through the faculty dorms to get to it, and as much as I want to investigate, unless something important provokes me to do so, I'd rather not get in trouble for that. Whatever it is though, I WILL find out about it one way or another."

Shadefire grunted after this in passive determination.

"However," he continued, "I can't blow it and do anything mindlessly, so I'll wait it out before making it too much of a big deal."

He turned to the other three. "Is everypony in agreement?"
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordTwiggy Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Twiggy listened quietly to the exchange between the two colts, not wanting to interrupt. However, the discussion regarding the mysterious eighth floor made her feel uneasy. To go through so much trouble to make sure that students couldn't even see what was inside... it must mean that whatever was in there was important or dangerous.

"I think we should just leave well enough alone..." She mumbled apprehensively; however, something in her tone suggested that she was also curious about this enigmatic room.

The bespectacled unicorn nodded in agreement, but inwardly hoped that there would not be a time where any of them felt that they should investigate that enigmatic room.
OverlordTwiggy
OverlordTwiggy
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Ferrous continued to stare at the ceiling as Shadefire spoke. As soon as Shadefire had finished, Ferrous lowered his head and nodded.
"Agreed," he said, "Although this is going to be bugging me like crazy until we find out what it is. And if it turns out to be nothing, then I'm going to be very...displeased... with whoever thought to hide nothing on a mysterious floor."
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Shadefire looked at Twiggy as she said this. He read her eyes, and he could tell that she was split between curiosity and downright worry. To cure her of the latter, he knew it was time to open up a little.

"See this?" he asked, brandishing his skull-shaped cutie mark. "My talent is dangerous and fearful situations. It sounds odd, I know, but I guess I go through it so other ponies don't have to." His eyes shifted to the ground. "I could tell you lot about how I got it if you want," the pegasus said uneasily.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crona The Critic Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Dr. frenze stepped from behind the three students.

"And what are we talking about students?"
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:56 pm

[Erm, Finest, it's four.. Plasmafire has been afk since last he was on]
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:00 am

"Well," Shadefire started uneasily, "I was about to tell these nice ponies about how I got my cutie mark..."
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next