Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+52
Derpmind
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
ARoundCorner
iLateralGX
Bootleg
skibadaa
Plasticube
Scootayay
Aonee
TalixZero
RandomBlank
FoolNeim
Karasu
Ametros
Regolit
Kattlarv
tylertoon2
Moodyman90
Somber
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
nebulous
Randombuttons
Meleagridis
Mister Nikel
Icy Shake
Sindri
Luminous Lead
OneMoreDaySK
Mech
hawkeye92
Stringtheory
Snipehamster
WovenTales
CamoBadger
Valikdu
RoboRed
Vergil
Kippershy
Harmony Ltd.
FeatherDust
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Kaidon
WavemasterRyx
CannonFodder
Ironmonger
Caoimhe
Ketchup
SilentCarto
56 posters

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:05 am

Okay, that's funny right there.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Plasticube Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 am

Get well soon =)

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 Salsa11

Can't seem to find the larger version, credit goes to the original artist....who i can't seem to find either sorry. D=

Plasticube
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:50 am

That's more like it. Bleugh. And hee, Swicked.
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasu Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:41 am

nice job swicked.

Karasu
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:49 am

That song... that fucking song.
Also, that picture of Somber. hahah.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:02 pm

@Somber: That sucks quite a bit of cervix to hear. With quite recent experience of feeling blargh myself, do get better as said.

@EP: (Song) Sorta amusing, though quite "blah" at quite a few parts.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 pm

had a thought, somber appears to be playful

should I roll a perception check?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:38 pm

I took some happy pills along with my antibiotics. I do feel better. Very tired. I hope I'll be able to work on monday as I don't get extended days off. I'm at p 31. So hopefully next friday and saturday we'll be brushing.
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Somber wrote:I took some happy pills along with my antibiotics. I do feel better.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3AA7Ub1c2cI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It may be the medic in me, but take all the antibiotics. I say this only because two thirds of people don't. They take them until they feel better and then get suprised when they get sick again because the antibiotics killed 80% instead of 100% of the invading organism. Take them all, until you run out.

Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Somber wrote:I took some happy pills along with my antibiotics. I do feel better.
It may be the medic in me, but take all the antibiotics. I say this only because two thirds of people don't. They take them until they feel better and then get suprised when they get sick again because the antibiotics killed 80% instead of 100% of the invading organism. Take them all, until you run out.
And then those 20% re-populate and are immune to whatever Antibiotic you were using, so you have to get a higher dose of a more powerful drug and start the entire cycle over.
So yes, don't stop taking them until every one is gone, otherwise you'll be even more miserable.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Somber wrote:I took some happy pills along with my antibiotics. I do feel better. Very tired. I hope I'll be able to work on monday as I don't get extended days off. I'm at p 31. So hopefully next friday and saturday we'll be brushing.

well good things are good things, and you're chugging along pretty well from the looks of things. respect man, you've got mine
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 pm

It's going to be a few weeks before I'm better. I'm still bringing up garbage and my chest feels like I bust a rib. Better than two days ago. I had trouble breathing then. Next week is gonna suck tho. I'm gonna be doing something very light. A "Project" of some sort.
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Well, its good to broaden horizons, I mean, you cant get stuck looking at the same peaks all the time a little light work will give one a peek between the ranges.

I don't envy your hacking and nasty. I hate when I get booger lugies, I imagine yours wis worse since its coming up from below... gag
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 am

I'll just quote myself again because the original post got no response. There are only ~20 sets left.
scootayay wrote:Howdy y'all

In case anybody is interested in a hard copy of Fo:E, the second printing is now open. You can find the website for the printing here: http://book.fallout-equestria.com/
The link to the sign-up form is on the frontpage.

The price for one set should be relatively similar(or less) as in the first printing and should be around $85 in the states and ~$130 everywhere else(~$110 in Canada). The prices for the first printing are listed here: Prices
I already got my copies in the first printing and I'm very satisfied with the quality. (Pictures can be found here)

How about we get Somber a set?

The main reason why I'm reposting this is this:
scootayay wrote:How about we get Somber a set?

I'd love to give Somber a set as a gift, but I think it would mean much more if it would include some personal words from the whole Project Horizons comment crew.
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 am

@Scoot: Would it be considered bad form if my quote was "Look before you sleep?" xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 am

Kattlarv wrote:@Scoot: Would it be considered bad form if my quote was "Look before you sleep?" xD
That's up to you to decide, isn't it? :P
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 am

scootayay wrote:I'll just quote myself again because the original post got no response. There are only ~20 sets left.

In case anybody is interested in a hard copy of Fo:E, the second printing is now open. You can find the website for the printing here: http://book.fallout-equestria.com/

The price for one set should be relatively similar(or less) as in the first printing and should be around $85 in the states and ~$130 everywhere else(~$110 in Canada). The prices for the first printing are listed here: Prices
I already got my copies in the first printing and I'm very satisfied with the quality. (Pictures can be found here)

I'd love to give Somber a set as a gift, but I think it would mean much more if it would include some personal words from the whole Project Horizons comment crew.

Thank you ever so much. Been waiting for this for forever.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 am

scootayay wrote:
I think that is a great way to thank someone for doing so much for so little.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:29 pm

I don't know if he'd be the type that takes gifts like that. He doesn't strike me as one, though I'm a lousy judge of character.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:32 pm

I don't know, but there's only one way to find out. *snip* is his email address right? Or is there a better way to ask him?

Last edited by scootayay on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed email address)
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

I've been rather strapped for cash lately, but I'd go in on that.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Just let me know if he agrees with it. I'll try to chip in some.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 pm

scootayay wrote:I'll just quote myself again because the original post got no response. There are only ~20 sets left.

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA! Unfortunately I don't have the ability to send money.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by skibadaa Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:

While your at it; How bout everyone put $10 in the paypal tip jar?
skibadaa
skibadaa
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Hello and welcome to Cloudsville skibadaa
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Greetings!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Somber wrote:::blink blink:: If you really want to, I'd love one. I love having real paper books,even if I don't have room on my book shelves.
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:44 pm

You heard pony! Gather that money and ship him books!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 pm

skibadaa wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:

While your at it; How bout everyone put $10 in the paypal tip jar?
Where's the tip jar cause I got a fair chunk of cash coming in on the 18'th.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 5

http://cf6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Paypal him using the aforementioned email address.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next