Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+35
Somber
hawkeye92
Tia
Necr0maNceR
nebulous
Randombuttons
Orm
Downloaded Skill
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
SilentCarto
tylertoon2
Kattlarv
Stringtheory
Ametros
Icy Shake
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Meleagridis
OneMoreDaySK
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Caoimhe
iLateralGX
Vergil
IncoherentOrange
Sindri
Valikdu
Ketchup
Cptadder
Ironmonger
WavemasterRyx
RoboRed
39 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 am

Been watching the panel vids on Canterlot Gardens. Hilarity abound. Favorites are the Blind Reading, and the VA panel. So much funny and dawww. You all check it out yet?

Also, off topic even more: ever heard of Ruby Gloom? 'ts an awesome series.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:02 am

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Into_blackjack__s_mind_9_by_yagyag-d50tfbt

this is relevant and a repost

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Morning_at_star_house_by_mistermech-d4ql9jz

Just wanted to repost that.

Cao, if you're planning a BJ cosplay I am utterly astounded and really looking forward to seeing it and could you please make sure you spread the link to your article, naturally i understand news writers want to make an interesting story for others to read. Reminds me of a story I read about a child running for president. the first reporter he ever interviewed with was tipped off about a scandalous action and published his article with the kid's confirmation. naturally it was in naivety the kid admitted to the reporter's allegations, i mean he trusted him right?

not what I am getting at, we are odd, but we are all human. at least you're taking time in your article/ column or whatever

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/183/a/3/drunken_wasteland_ponies__life_and_deaf__by_headhunter100060-d55rdwz.jpg

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Blackjack__s_question_by_mistermech-d4m3zrv

personal favorite

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Side_effects_by_mistermech-d4o6247

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 am

Sorry I couldn't be more help, Hinds.
Didn't know about USB based antennas though... huh.

Blackjack in a bathtub is adorable.

"I don't always" meme is hilarious.

I'm heading off into the shower before work now.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:21 am

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Gloryjack_21_by_mistermech-d4nsy5l
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Into_blackjack__s_mind_7_by_yagyag-d50k604

so when somber got sick I never saw this image

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/065/2/d/get_well_soon_somber__by_stanwuuz-d4ru41w.jpg

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Into_blackjack__s_mind_21_5_by_yagyag-d5eauck
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:16 am

Turns out Blackjack is a mech in Battletech. There should be one painted white with black barrels, and a red ring on the muzzle of each gun.
Spoiler:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:45 am

swicked wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:What happens if you die in a memory?
You can only get a memory from a living pony... I don't think it works on the dead, so I don't know how someone could get a memory closer to death than Shujaa had, what with ripping her phoenix talisman, and soul, out.
Well, you can't by mem-rip, but you could with a recollector. Remember, a recollector can record memories in real-time, like when Applesnack was wearing one in hopes of recording some smexytimes with AJ (right before the elevator fell, IIRC). If you got shot and killed while wearing a running recollector, I suspect it would record the moment of death. I don't think it'd do anything weird, though. It would just record the sensation of passing out from lack of oxygen to the brain or something.

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:also this is hilarious, shackles and murky believe his cutie mark represents slavery in the most epitomous fashion. The thing is, a slave's shackles are never open.
Do you know, I picked up on that without actually reading any of the fic?
I saw the front page image and the blurb about "But when your cutie mark is a set of shackles...are you really supposed to be free at all?" I immediately glanced at the image and said, "His cutie mark is a pair of open shackles. That means his talent is freeing slaves."
Twilight Sparkle
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tia Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 am

And i got an email because of this? thats a first, tl;dr at class. but im pretty sure this violates the rules
Tia
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt
Species: Pegasus

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 am

Aaaaag. I love Mech's art so much, especially his depictions of BJ and Littlepip.

LP is such a dork that BJ is a great counter to her. I wish they could have had more adventures together.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 am

Edit: doublepost or some shit.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:38 am

Rainbow Dashie wrote:And i got an email because of this? thats a first, tl;dr at class. but im pretty sure this violates the rules
To what do you refer?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:56 am

Yeah, "this" needs a less vague subject. Applejacks Twilight

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 am

I think it's regarding the clopfic
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 am

Necr0maNceR wrote:On an unrelated note, here's another picture I drew. I drew it BEFORE I drew Deus, and I know it's not nearly as good and has a number of issues. Of course, this one I rushed to finish in a single night, whereas I worked on Deus on and off for three weeks.

Anyways, here it is:

Spoiler:

I called it "Blackjack's Bathtime".
Blackjack: classy as fuck.

Rainbow Dashie wrote:And i got an email because of this? thats a first, tl;dr at class. but im pretty sure this violates the rules
What? Are we still talking about Kipper's clopic? Because that already got taken down. And it was like, twelve hours ago.
Or is it against the rules to post massive dumps of Mech's art? Talk about Queen Whiskey cosplay in a journalistic environment? Debate the mechanics of memories and death? We go through things fast, you have to either tell us what you're looking at or post faster.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am

EDIT: Found this and just felt like it. I aint being an asshole. Spike
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Tumblr_m1ewh5oGZn1r3k1m8o1_500

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Maybe its because we discussed a potential insurance fraud scheme by giving filly BJ a shotgun? There goes all the imaginary bits we could have potentially made.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Downloaded Skill wrote:Maybe its because we discussed a potential insurance fraud scheme by giving filly BJ a shotgun? There goes all the imaginary bits we could have potentially made.
NNNNN DON'T TELL MAH SECRETS. Twilight ...Now I want to put Blackjack's cutie mark on a Saiga 12 stock.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Sindri wrote:
What? Are we still talking about Kipper's clopic? Because that already got taken down. And it was like, twelve hours ago.
Or is it against the rules to post massive dumps of Mech's art? Talk about Queen Whiskey cosplay in a journalistic environment? Debate the mechanics of memories and death? We go through things fast, you have to either tell us what you're looking at or post faster.

*cough* So it seems that my legacy goes on even further.

THIS is the mark of a true derailer;

No use of skiddy shit like Swiked mentioned. capable of derailing two threads by posting in only one of them (and not even looking in the other until it was mentioned) AND being brought up a day or two after the whole event by a mod?

Oh yeah, I think I got this event hands down.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Kippershy wrote:Oh yeah, I think I got this event hands down.
Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Kipper is so proud of derailing... ;)
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Kipper is so proud of derailing... ;)

Can I derail you and your missus for one night only? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 64684025 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 2937254162

Just kiddin' dude.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Oh, also:

Off topic, but HIGHLY interesting and I think Somber would agree with it / find it especially interesting too.

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/why-hogwarts-was-all-in-harrys-head-conspiracy-theory/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_campaign=new+article&wa_ibsrc=fanpage
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 148868_368788559866016_1840508707_n
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Kippershy wrote:
snop:
On the contrary, they've changed a lot. Of course over the last couple decades most of it has been for the worse...
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Script kiddy.

When you spoke of how you could use HTML to break a page -- it's not a true script, true, but it's still an "outside force" rather than content based derailing.

I'm pretty sure it was you, anyway.

Skidding is whenever someone hacks something to gain an advantage, such as kill everyone on a game server instantly / gain items they wouldn't / shouldn't otherwise have.
And such, skiddies are the people who do that.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Sindri wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
snop:
On the contrary, they've changed a lot. Of course over the last couple decades most of it has been for the worse...

Oh, I know, don't worry.
I don't at all want to downplay all the good that [wave one] feminism has done - or ignore the damage the successive waves have done either. I just found the image highly amusing.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey, I never actually blocked anyone from posting what-so-ever as much as I did completely nullify the usefulness of posting.

I knew it was a side comment, but yeah. My point was I didn't actually disable further comments, just made it hard to get a post to be seen & make a big interruption / got a lot of attention.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Nah, trolling would be more to have someone upset with me.
I knocked the discussion off what it was, is the point in case here.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Anyway, I must go now. Domino's pizza website is fucked which means if I want any food, I have to go out down the shops to get it.
*sigh*

Fucking domino's website. Seriously.
It's cold and miserable outside, I wanted to stay indoors, but no... no food in cupboards means I have no choice, and I don't like using phones so I won't order via phone which means no domino's for me for at least another week.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 pm

...So, no one has anything at all to say about the new bit of writing? I'm somewhat surprised that there's no interest.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 pm

@Hinds: I'll read after school and wrestling practice, let you know then
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next