Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+42
Stringtheory
iLateralGX
Mister Nikel
MLPOCG
Harmony Ltd.
Karasu
Tytan
The Holy Tuna
Ametros
Scootayay
FoolNeim
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
Somber
WovenTales
Scyto Harmony
O. Hinds
hawkeye92
Meleagridis
Sindri
Katarn
Derpmind
CamoBadger
Icy Shake
nebulous
FeatherDust
Cptadder
Downloaded Skill
Valikdu
RandomBlank
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
tylertoon2
Vergil
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Ironmonger
IncoherentOrange
Ketchup
Kippershy
Caoimhe
46 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by O. Hinds Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:31 am

swicked wrote:@hinds
Okay, so at that point, zebra were using talismans on a small scale to face up against pegasi, opening the way to larger-scale usage further down the line. Cool.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. There's in one of my recent posts in the discussion with Cptadder a sort of mini-history of wartime Zebra airpower, though, if you're interested.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Nightfire Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 am

I wonder if they ever made a pony style Paperboy game...oh Paperboy so many good memories anyways how are you all today?
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 am

swicked wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
swicked wrote:@hinds
Okay, so at that point, zebra were using talismans on a small scale to face up against pegasi, opening the way to larger-scale usage further down the line. Cool.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. There's in one of my recent posts in the discussion with Cptadder a sort of mini-history of wartime Zebra airpower, though, if you're interested.
I am well aware of your discussion with adder, thank you very much XD

I was questioning the need for zebra to have jets. Kkat had zebra using fetishes to fly at a point in the war when pegusi were not being fully committed to the fight, meaning to me that the zebra might have brought such fetishes, or even more complete zebra alchemical alterations, to their troops later on so as to strengthen their air force without jets.

Long story short, just developing my own headcanon.
Ah, right then.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=732
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32