Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+46
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
Mister Nikel
Scootayay
Rboy474
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
WovenTales
Farnham
RandomBlank
Jeremyrush
OneMoreDaySK
Necr0maNceR
WavemasterRyx
Princess Celestia
Somber
Stringtheory
Derpy Hooves
Aonee
nallar
Ki-Tarn
O. Hinds
NoodleNugget
Snipehamster
Orm
XT Vengeance
jacky2734
Tiroth
MrMagma
Ametros
Elexius
Kippershy
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Sindri
Rickyking
Scyto Harmony
Derpmind
Paper Airplane
Meleagridis
Valikdu
SilentCarto
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
50 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 2:14 am

Somber wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:Um, if you don't mind me asking, how's the next chapter coming along?

I'm at page 12 of 2nd of 5 scenes planned. So probably not this weekend. Monday is my Birthday anyway so we'll be doing something, whether I want it or not.
Happy Early birthday Somber!

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Mobius04 Fri May 25, 2012 2:19 am

In a perfect world I would hope that P-21 use their respective near death experiences to help each other. Neither of them know what a father/daughter relationship should be. Why not have it be start with P-21 needing an anchor to make it through withdraw, and Scotch after loosing her whole life when Stable 99 was gassed? They aren't perfect, and neither will they be perfect together, but it's a start.

Lacunae and the unicorn fillies would be instrumental in reconstructing Chapel due to their heavy lifting. Though now that I think about it, earth ponies might have a knack for being able to understand materials and how they can be best put together.

Rampage getting together with Psychoshy may not be unexpected, but it would certainly need to overcome some hurdles. One would be trust. Rampage has a habit of buying the time of working girls in Flank and crying her eyes out. That would leave her vulnerable and Psychoshy would need to not take advantage of that. We don't actually know how she deals with intimacy and sexuality. Even if one of her Alters has it under control, the experience could bleed through to the other personalities before they can make sense of what is going on. Arloste has just recently gained access to the memories of one other personality and still isn't aware of when she transitions. Best case scenario is that Arloste learns to do the lion's share of filtering her experiences to the other alters under controlled conditions. In the mean time, I'm sure Psychoshy makes an excellent yellow pillow for rampage to curl up with at night.
Mobius04
Mobius04
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri May 25, 2012 2:25 am

I'm still hoping for Psychoshy x Styggie.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius04 Fri May 25, 2012 2:29 am

Sindri wrote:I'm still hoping for Psychoshy x Styggie.
That would be an interesting combination. What so you think they would see in each other that would make the pairing work?
Mobius04
Mobius04
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri May 25, 2012 3:03 am

Mobius04 wrote:That would be an interesting combination. What so you think they would see in each other that would make the pairing work?
Psychoshy desperately needs love and attention from somepony, and pretty much hates everyone else in the party; she's sticking around because she has nowhere else to go. And she seems to have a penchant for the... exotic, so that's a plus.

As for Styggie? Well, Psych's female.

Not saying it's a perfect match, but they both need somepony, another party member is the only practical option unless they find somewhere relatively safe that doesn't hate them (not really and option for Psych), and neither of them would be a good match for anypony else around.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Fri May 25, 2012 4:50 am

Sindri wrote:
Mobius04 wrote:That would be an interesting combination. What so you think they would see in each other that would make the pairing work?
Psychoshy desperately needs love and attention from somepony, and pretty much hates everyone else in the party; she's sticking around because she has nowhere else to go. And she seems to have a penchant for the... exotic, so that's a plus.

As for Styggie? Well, Psych's female.

Not saying it's a perfect match, but they both need somepony, another party member is the only practical option unless they find somewhere relatively safe that doesn't hate them (not really and option for Psych), and neither of them would be a good match for anypony else around.

an interesting ship. though I thought psychoshy more interested in stallions with less skin
not a fan of the choice of words for styggie.

you know what, f*ck it, ship him with everybody, simultaneously. the stud can handle it.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=545

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32