Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
iLateralGX
RoboRed
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Cptadder
brony all alone
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ketchup
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Stringtheory
Frost
Katarn
Tytan
Vinylshadow
23 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:01 am

swicked wrote:
Tytan wrote:swicked- Sociopathic Psychopath
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Happy13
*glorious LMR episode*

Yeees. You will be perfect for my precious fort of friendship! *insane cackling*
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:05 am

@Valikdu
Possible scenes:
-Someone tells everyone else that if they die in the game, they die in real life. Everyone believes this for the whole episode, causing much panic. Turns out, they were a compulsive liar. Comedy! Meanwhile, swicked kills someone outside the virtual world.

-Someone keeps saying "dwarfs" instead of "dwarves." This drives Tytan (OCD) nuts. (Change it around if you like - "dwarves" is apparently Tolkien-standard, not English-standard)

-The whole sequence is rendered in ASCII.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:07 am

@OAC

-Someone speaks in binary for whole episode and then from time to time as comic relief in other episodes.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 am

just twilight getting hot:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:35 am

On another topic:

http://djspiderdick.tumblr.com/post/100492808357/h0odrich-this-looks-like-a-man-just-got
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

Katarn wrote:I wonder what their opinion on this is (not me, all of it in general).
Well, the grapes aren't going to feed themselves to me, are they?

(Out of context, it'd be weird, but since this is a quasi-RP anime parody involving caricatures of ourselves, I'm completely cool with it. After all, I get the harem.)

Tytan wrote:I'm not sure about Sci, String, or Scyto
According to the Royal Master of Physic, I may or may not be afflicted with grandiose delusions and bipolar disorder, though the guardsmen refused to remove his head upon my command. I suspect a coup is in the works.

He never send anything about pathological lying.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:06 am

swicked wrote:
Scienza wrote:
Tytan wrote:I'm not sure about Sci, String, or Scyto
According to the Royal Master of Physic, I may or may not be afflicted with grandiose delusions and bipolar disorder, though the guardsmen refused to remove his head upon my command. I suspect a coup is in the works.
Sorry Sci, but...

Scienza wrote:Obviously, you all would be my harem. You will feed me grapes and act out scenes from Back to the Future as I casually recline on my cot in the Psych Ward of Love.
...I'm pretty sure you already picked nymphomaniac.
I am perfectly cool with either of the above choices.

Edit: And I guess if we're on the subject, I should clarify that my OCD isn't garden brand light switches and hand scrubbing. It's more panic attacks/massive irritation because something is out of place/missing. [Ex. I misplace Mcguffin. I obsess over Mcguffin until said Mcguffin is found.] This also applies to things I forgot to bring with me that I had intended to bring with me. Irritation being inversely proportional to distance from object.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:14 am

swicked wrote:...I'm pretty sure you already picked nymphomaniac.
Of course! An empress can pick and choose from her domain if she so chooses. I wouldn't expect a peasant to understand the intricacies of ius primae noctis.

(I can roll with that. If this becomes an actual RP, I'll probably end up going one way or the other depending on the group dynamic.)
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:53 am

I'd be the guy in Isolation that draws things on the walls for my own amusement.

At night, I'd somehow get out, wander the halls, and if I find an unlocked room, go in and poke around.

I would sit over you while you slept, watching you and caring for you in my own unique way.

Too creepy? Too bad; I am the Nightward
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:22 pm

I have missed much, it seems. That seems to be a common theme--an interesting discussion kicks up whenever I'm driving 90 clicks through the rain/hail at night with dead comms (hatch open because my periscopes are fucked up and my DVE is worthless in the rain). 

My misery feeds you all. You terrible people. 

Anyway, I get the feeling that me and Harm would be the inseparable red/blue pair with an ambiguously close relationship in this anime. I, the clever and confident intellectual interred in the asylum after my latest hunt was interrupted, and he, the shy and withdrawn hippy-commie that's here because his mom hurt his feelings.

Sci's affections would already be mine, of course, but for the fact that she is not nearly as impressed at my shank collection as I initially had hoped
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Anyone that can make a shank out a drinking straw, a toilet paper tube and a bar of soap deserves some kind of respect
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:35 pm

Upon further reflection, it appears Swicked has supplanted my onetime role as the resident quasi-human manslayer. 

I suppose it comes down to a difference in conception. While Swick concerns himself with what it means to be human, and how best to strip that away, I find myself considering the opposite: What makes us human? Nothing. We're warm meat. Meat that runs away at the slightest provocation; meat that makes far too much noise; meat that cloaks itself in delusions of grandure with this pretension of being "human", throwing the word around as if nature blesses us with some quasi-divine status simply for being able to use tools and speak. 

Above all, though, we're meat that makes a fine chase and tastes all the sweeter for it.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Not to mention slitting the throat of someone who's been exercising recently creates some pretty spectacular fountains of blood~
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:Not to mention slitting the throat of someone who's been exercising recently creates some pretty spectacular fountains of blood~
I think I'm getting why everyone dislikes you... How
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Anyway, I get the feeling that me and Harm would be the inseparable red/blue pair with an ambiguously close relationship in this anime. I, the clever and confident intellectual interred in the asylum after my latest hunt was interrupted, and he, the shy and withdrawn hippy-commie that's here because his mom hurt his feelings.
I -was- going to suggest people may have difficulties deciding wether we want to kill or fuck each others.

Your above comment makes me prefer the former alternative at present.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:22 pm

But yeah, both thinks they are the dominant of the pair and the other one is the sidekick.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:24 pm

And then there's Iron, wearing a tinfoil hat still stained with fried chicken grease.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:33 pm

While we're on the subject...

Who's up for a little existential crisis?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Tytan wrote:And then there's Iron, wearing a tinfoil hat still stained with fried chicken grease.

I gotta keep the mind-control waves away somehow while I'm hiding in the air-ducts.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Embrace the fear, Harmony. It makes you feel alive in a way that only I can. 

As far as the fountains of blood go--that's amateur work on a number of levels. 

For one, the most obvious, is that fountains of blood are a fucking mess. I don't know about you, but I don't particularly enjoy spending three hours scrubbing and mopping some asshole's house just so no one wonders why their floorboards are red. 

Second is the inefficiency of the act itself. It's, compared to some, a slow method that leaves your prey/opponent free to counterattack. Contrast, for instance, a knife slipped between the first and second cervical vertebrae at the base of the skull. Instant paralysis, near-instant death, a small ooze of spinal fluid and blood rather than massive arterial spray. Far less telegraphed (by having to reach around the opponent's neck to slash it, giving them the chance, again, to block or counterattack. 

Similarly, one can drive the knife through the temple, eye, or roof of the mouth for similar effects, though the eye is similarly messy. 

If the thrashing, squirming suffering is what you're actually after over efficiency, plunging the knife into the chest (not the heart) but the third intercostal space at the mid-clavicular line will very easily create a sucking chest wound and allow the opponent to drown in his/her own blood as the lung collapses. 

If one really wants a challenge, you can forgo the knife entirely and rely on blunt objects or your own hands. Your hands, especially, are unlikely to cause significant blood loss and instead relies on dislocations and breaks to disable and chokes (and the prestigious "neck snap") to kill. Challenging, but rewarding, especially as it leaves the pelt intact
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:While we're on the subject...

Who's up for a little existential crisis?
Bitch, you're gonna have to try harder than that to give me an existential crisis.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Now the obvious question is...

-if- we are a simulation, how can we learn to cheat and accomplish literal reality-bending magic?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:52 pm

God I hope so.

It would explain terrible draw distances. I swear the textures only pop in after I equip my glasses.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:56 pm

You just have shitty hardware. I have textures set to the max, and I can see every foliage even hundreds of metres away.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:59 pm

It obviously a bug.

I blame poor optimization and shitty PC ports.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:01 pm

You're simply not part of the Me Master Race, that's all
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:04 pm

I have great graphic too. But I've spawned on other server. And to transfer to other one would cost alot.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:05 pm

This songs resonate with me right now:

https://youtu.be/0REbZvbVaVU
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:09 pm

And this one with me.:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:09 pm

You are badly done photoshop?

This.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next