Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+47
Zolaheuzis
geekladd
Technowolf
Meleagridis
Bootleg
iLateralGX
Frost
Caoimhe
Lex4art
Syroc
Scootayay
Train Dodger
DaWarWolf
JadedPony
Dekshuduph
Valikdu
Downloaded Skill
OneMoreDaySK
Kippershy
Aonee
Vergil
Karasu
Evilgidgit
Exodus Hero
Fellorn
CD
Derpmind
Luminous Lead
RoboRed
Borsuq
Heart of Blades
Scienza
Retl
WavemasterRyx
Harmony Ltd.
FeatherDust
Somber
Vexd
Shady
O. Hinds
pokeperson1000
SilentCarto
Dutcher
Rayndalf
Silver136
Vinylshadow
Icy Shake
51 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by SilentCarto Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Caoimhe wrote:I think BJ's whole reaction and rush to P-21 screams "denial"  and "one problem at a time let me not be mature about this because I'm Blackjack" but that's just me (speaking from experience D: ).

Who knows what's intended and I'm not one to play the death of the author card when the author is right here but the "gotta get back to Glory" rush that has been especially prevalent throughout this entire arc and the rather abrupt jump to P-21 which focused a lot on the sex rather than the emotional aspect says to me we haven't seen the end of this conflict.

If I see PH ending with BJ alive, I imagine there will be a very brief victory moment for BJ followed by complete mental breakdown collapse and crying because her largest motivation throughout will be complete which will make her face the reality of everything else and how completely emotionally unstable she is. BJ is entirely codependent on her quest.
She didn't really rush to P-21. He offered. Now, granted, the "one problem at a time" card did get played, but I don't fault her at all for that. Given that one of the other problems is "the end of the world".

You're probably right that BJ will have some serious PTSD by the time this is all over, assuming she survives. She's got a lot of problems she's been setting aside for tomorrow until the overriding concern of there BEING a tomorrow was taken care of, but, well... it kind of can be put off, don't you think? She might not have the most mature reations ever, but I don't think it's particularly immature under the circumstances to set aside personal relationships until the threat to all life everywhere is over. She never said she wouldn't deal with it, just... like... not until she figures out which body she's going to be living in and how to bring her foal to term and stuff. Romance isn't necessarily the top priority right now.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1208

Last edited by SilentCarto on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32