Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 4 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 am

Okay! Start of a brand new year! Let's try to get this group back up and running properly again. And let's try to shake it up a bit as well.

As always I ask people to speak up and make some suggestions. SMITE, War Thunder, Lord of the Rings Online, Aion, and Plant Side 2 have come up recently. All of those are free to play and have people willing to play with others.

I think most of us have Gary's Mod so we can play Trouble in Terrorist Town and Prop Hunt.
A lot of us got Natural Selection 2 so we can play that. A lot of us now have Payday: The Heist and Payday 2.
There's the Just Cause 2 multiplayer, or GTA 4.

A good number have Civ 5 if my memory is correct.

And there's always all the other games we've been playing.

If anything we're not lacking in games we can play, it's who can play and when.

Just going to put this out here right now, I simply can not play every game, with everybody, on nearly every day of the week. But between myself, stringthory, Rum, and Derpmind, somebody should be able to play or in the very least post the announcement ahead of time for a game.

As of this post, I've cleared the schedule. There is no more Killing Floor Monday, LoL Tuesday, L4D2 Wednesday, or even TF2 Friday. They may make a comeback one day. They may never see the light of day again. That depends on all of ya'll.  And it depends on ya'll what we play and when. I ask that whoever thinks they can make it to a game night to post here, or make an effort to log into Teamspeak, and talk to me (and hopefully many others) what you would like to play the day before. So in example, let's say we meet up on Sunday and decide that we want to play, I don't know, Natural Selection 2 since it was in the Humble Bundle and super cheap over the Christmas sale as well. If we all agree to play that on Monday, since we decided that on Sunday can make sure the game is downloaded and installed by game time Monday.

Main thing is, I need feedback from you guys. And feedback in this case isn't everybody making a post here or sending me a message one at a time about different things. I need feedback in that ya'll have made the effort to talk to one another and made a decision before talking to me, if it wasn't in Teamspeak with me present. And maybe game nights won't be restricted to a single game. Maybe we can have a MMO night and the MMO changes every other week. Or a co-op shooter night with different games every other night.

I don't know, I'm throwing ideas out there. I need ya'lls help.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 4 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:55 am

Trying to assemble an outfit on the Conner (or is it Connery?) Server with Vanu in Planetside 2, we've got folks joined up already. tyler is in it(although that was a long time ago), stone is in it, obs will be in it. need more players if we're going to be a game changing factor.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:02 am

Moodyman90 wrote:*snip*
reposting from the other thread:
As for games I'm up for Killing Floor and Payday 2 as co-op shooters. As true multiplayer games TF2, Natural Selection 2, Tribes:Ascend. For shits, giggles, and explosions how about the Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod? Also Garry's Mod. Or anything else you guys might come up with and I have.
Have you guys heard of Frozen Synapse? It's a turn-based squad tactical management game with neon graphics where everyone's commands are executed at the same time and all the walls are destructible if a rocket hits them, not to mention randomized levels. Might be fun to try out.

@Rum, sure I'm in, depends on what I've got going on IRL of course.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:30 am

I have downloaded Plantside 2, and the game crashed on me when I tried to start it up after installing it tonight. May have been a one time thing though.

That said, since I'm giving it a try, Planetside 2 has "replaced" L4D2 for me. I may download it again, re-sync the files, and mess with my settings, but brass facts is that L4D2 hasn't run properly for me in a long while, with increasingly long load times and unbearable lag whenever I do get in a game. I shall miss it since L4D2 was the first game I played on Steam but that's all in it. Once again, I may download it again some day.

As it currently stands, I currently have downloaded and ready to play Bioshock Infinite (mostly like to be removed after completion of Burial at Sea DLC), Borderlands (as in the first one),  Garry's Mod (for TTT and Prop Hunt), Just Cause 2 (for the Multiplayer Mod), Killing Floor(unlike other games it rarely if ever gives me problems), PayDay2, Planetside 2, Starbound (which replaced Terraria), and finally Team Fortress 2.

I will say right now, games like Dota 2, LoL, and SMITE I am not likely to play. I am not oppose to a MOAB (or whatever they're listed as) night, never have been, I just don't play them.
If more people want to play Borderlands 2 than regular Borderlands, I will replace one with the other if not just have both downloaded. 
On the off chance a few of ya'll want to play Castle Crashers, I'll redownload that one.
If people want to do GTA 4 online, I'm up for that if ya'll let me know ahead of time.
The same goes for Magicka, Payday: The Heist, The Ship again, and ,on the outside chance anybody gets them and is interested, Primal Carnage or The Secret World. Let me know, I'll download/redownload those games.

Since more people have it, I wouldn't mind if we try a X-Com tournament or whatever and I'll redownload that as well

I'll have Natural Selection 2 ready to go by next week.

All that said, other than maybe War Thunder and/or LotRO or other similar Free to Play games, short of being gifted a game, that's my list of games and I don't plan on expanding it too much for a while. And just because I don't have/don't play a game does not, I repeat, does NOT mean ya'll can't have it as a game night.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro101 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:29 am

Hello y'all,would you mind if I join?My Steam is Alessandro_101_;yesterday I just downloaded it and I'm still trying to figure out things,
 (like how to join groups,I guess I need an invitation or something?),
I've already downloaded Team Fortres 2 and I'm ready to unleash my "legendary skill"Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 4 995914302.... 
Nah,truth is that i'm just a newbieProject Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 4 1751538862.First time playing any kind of multiplayer game.
Do I need teamspeak?
Alessandro101
Alessandro101
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:05 am

Hmm, well if you want in on the Outfit, send up your username and join the Connery Server as Vanu.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:46 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Hmm, well if you want in on the Outfit, send up your username and join the Conner Server as Vanu.
Mine's Stringtheory178.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:41 am

stringtheory wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Hmm, well if you want in on the Outfit, send up your username and join the Connery Server as Vanu.
Mine's Stringtheory178.

are you on the Connery server as Vanu? I cannot locate you with that username
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:01 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Hmm, well if you want in on the Outfit, send up your username and join the Connery Server as Vanu.
Mine's Stringtheory178.

are you on the Connery server as Vanu? I cannot locate you with that username
yeah, weird...try it without capitalization though that's how it is: Stringtheory178. Do you have to be online?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:16 pm

I don't know maybe?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:I don't know maybe?
Is there any way I can join the outfit on my end or do you have to invite me?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Not sure if you like I can log in and get you set up with the outfit.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:29 pm

String try sending me an friend request. My name is StoicRum. When I get it I will install you into the outfit
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:String try sending me an friend request. My name is StoicRum. When I get it I will install you into the outfit
Sure, though I'm in school right now and my gaming rig is at home so I'll send you when it's over.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:35 pm

unless you are already in an outfit, then you'll have to leave that one to join ours.

i sent you a friend request so I know you exist in the server, weird that I cannot invite you into the outfit.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Alessandro101 wrote:Hello y'all,would you mind if I join?My Steam is Alessandro_101_;yesterday I just downloaded it and I'm still trying to figure out things,
I've already downloaded Team Fortres 2 and I'm ready to unleash my "legendary skill"Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 4 995914302.... 
Nah,truth is that i'm just a newbieProject Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 4 1751538862.First time playing any kind of multiplayer game.
Do I need teamspeak?
Yes, teamspeak would be helpful when both coordinating what we're playing and using it in-game in order to not clutter up the server's voice chat.
I can't seem to find you on steam (this is a regularly occuring problem...) under 'Alessandro_101_', either try posting a direct link to your profile (e.g. http://steamcommunity.com/id/stringtheory178/) or just try friending me or another person who's in the steam group. My steam username is [PHCC] stringtheory.

EDIT: ah, it wants your screen name, not your actual steam username, (e.g. [PHCC] stringtheory vs. stringtheory178).

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:unless you are already in an outfit, then you'll have to leave that one to join ours.

i sent you a friend request so I know you exist in the server, weird that I cannot invite you into the outfit.
The friend request showed right up when I got into the game. Try inviting me now.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:55 pm

swicked wrote:What game is tonight?
Because I want it to be Cards Against Humanity.

It is now! I set a Steam group alert for the usual time (in about 90 minutes,) but everyone should remember that they can set any time they want and we'll give it a try.

Also, it kinda slipped by me, but I'll set up a Planetside 2 character on that server so I can join the outfit.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:08 am

Derpmind wrote:
swicked wrote:What game is tonight?
Because I want it to be Cards Against Humanity.

It is now! I set a Steam group alert for the usual time (in about 90 minutes,) but everyone should remember that they can set any time they want and we'll give it a try.

Also, it kinda slipped by me, but I'll set up a Planetside 2 character on that server so I can join the outfit.

great, I'll set up the invite as soon as you have it set up
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:13 am

stringtheory wrote:
Alessandro101 wrote:Hello y'all,would you mind if I join?My Steam is Alessandro_101_;yesterday I just downloaded it and I'm still trying to figure out things,
Do I need teamspeak?
Yes, teamspeak would be helpful when both coordinating what we're playing and using it in-game in order to not clutter up the server's voice chat.
I can't seem to find you on steam (this is a regularly occuring problem...) under 'Alessandro_101_', either try posting a direct link to your profile (e.g. http://steamcommunity.com/id/stringtheory178/) or just try friending me or another person who's in the steam group. My steam username is [PHCC] stringtheory.

EDIT: ah, it wants your screen name, not your actual steam username, (e.g. [PHCC] stringtheory vs. stringtheory178).

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:unless you are already in an outfit, then you'll have to leave that one to join ours.

The friend request showed right up when I got into the game. Try inviting me now.

we must be on at the same time it looks like
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:53 am

The Steam Group thread was so big we now have a second one.
 Twilight 

Last night, we have a record 12 people show up for Cards against Humanity. It was really crazy.
Spoiler:
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:42 pm

rampage by rinasunshine:
Source
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:44 pm

Derpmind wrote:
rampage by rinasunshine:
Source
Um, awesome art, though I think this is the wrong thread for that...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:42 pm

stringtheory wrote:Um, awesome art, though I think this is the wrong thread for that...

Heh, whoops.  Derpy Hooves
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:46 pm

So unless everyone's been doing games and just not posting about it, this thread and the group looks kinda dead. Does anyone want to do any game tonight? Is anything with Planetside 2 happening?
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Well, I dunno about formally organizing events, but we have been playing quite a bit of Planeside 2 and Payday 2 recently.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Derpmind wrote:So unless everyone's been doing games and just not posting about it, this thread and the group looks kinda dead. Does anyone want to do any game tonight? Is anything with Planetside 2 happening?
Aonee wrote:Well, I dunno about formally organizing events, but we have been playing quite a bit of Planeside 2 and Payday 2 recently.
For me Organized games would help with ones that you actually have to organize for a one-time mission like Payday 2 or Killing Floor. Stuff like Planetside 2's more drop-in-drop-out and thus is easier to get organized.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Yeah, most nights it's been Rum, Obs and whoever they can pull in for Plantside 2 and Adder, SK, Aonee and myself in Payday 2.

I admit to being lazy on coming up with new official game nights, but I'd rather we don't fall back into the old standards.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:36 pm

ended up blowing some certs on some optics and harassment tools for small incursions.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:07 pm

I might as well post this here since my mind is a little too fuzzy to figure it out at the moment. Would the Gmod games be worth setting a specific day for? The game modes have set rounds, like with Killing Floor. Well, the most notable ones do, anyway.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I might as well post this here since my mind is a little too fuzzy to figure it out at the moment. Would the Gmod games be worth setting a specific day for? The game modes have set rounds, like with Killing Floor. Well, the most notable ones do, anyway.
We haven't started up any '____ day's yet considering Payday 2's limited to four people per group and Planetside 2 lends itself to drop-in-drop-out team play. But yeah, I'd be up for a Gmod day along with a Killing Floor day since I haven't gotten to play a multiplayer match of that yet, along with any other game you guys want to try out (I personally want to try out Natural Selection 2 with you guys)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next