Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Working on Alouette's backstory right now. Singing on the TS server. Heh.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Aonee Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Well then. Anyone want to play some JC2MP?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Could try to get Borderlands 2 going again. I have to redownload it again.
Burned myself out on Terraria so no to that.

Nobody here has Primal Carnage that I know of, and only way we could have fun games in that is if everybody gets it.

My currently installed games with multiplayer elements are Payday 2, X-Com for good ol' one on one, L4D2, TF2 Killing Floor as many of ya'll know, and The Ship.

I could stop being stubborn and install Alien Swarm since it's free.
And then there's Borderlands /2, Castle Crashers (Don't remember uninstalling it...) regular L4D (Ahahaha, that would be the day), Magicka, Portal 2, and that MMO The Secret World.

The Hidden hasn't worked since we all got it and I picked up Garry's Mod.
Any other games I have to go and buy.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Well, Just Cause 2 is 3 bucks right now on Steam. I'd certainly say it's worth the buy.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:59 pm

And it is on my wish list. Sounds like a plan.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Ahahaha, thanks for the gift SK! I was about to buy it myself when Steam crashed lol.

Now for it to take alllllllllllll night long to download cause I have a crap computer.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 am

Not much happened today. Aonee, Talix and I had a couple of rounds in Sanctum 2, and that's it.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Smissmas Update has landed!
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:43 pm

As if they knew I had almost filled up my inventory with random hats, items, and duplicate weapons for crafting the like, I used the stocking item they gave us. I got a backpack expander, Name Tag, Description Tag, few random weapons, and a gift-a-pult in which to fling a random item as a gift to some random person.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:24 am

Last night we only had 4 people show up for TF2 night. I'm guessing that since it's the holiday month and we're nearing christmas/new years we might not be seeing people as much right now.

So maybe this isn't exactly the best time to do this, but me and Moody have talked a bunch about how to get more people to participate so we can have more people in more games, especially since most people never make a post here. I'm thinking of a couple experimental new rules: One, whoever shows up in teamspeak before the event gets to choose which games, game-modes, maps, etc. we're going to try to get people to play. If you don't show up, you don't get a say, and we might end up playing something everyone but you likes. Two, if anyone suggests a date+time they'd like to play on, and we do get people to show up, you get a cookie. A really big cookie. It's, uh, the size of a house or something.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Frost just gifted me XCOM Enemy Unknown. Once it downloads, I'll be up for a game if anyone else is.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 am

Cyberdisk, cyberdisk everywhere.... all named Disco in some way...

Anyways, since Just Cause 2 was like, 3 bucks or something and there's that multiplayer mod for it's that free, been playing that some.
Fun game but takes for-fuckin-ever to get anywhere, even when you get there there's no telling where anything in a town is at, and I guess I suck at driving cause I can't drive anything without it exploding.
And the multiplayer is fun if you're able to meet up with friends and are creative enough to come up with things to do. Other than other players the map is empty of everything. Nobody to attack and kill, or to get kill by. NPC wise, random pubs will be glad to do that.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Hey guys, look up a game called Damned.
Seems to be one of those cheapish Indy games. It's 5 player, with four as regular people and one as a monster hunting them. Probably be a nice change up if we can all agree on it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:14 am

No, we're not doing any internet video-games tonight. Probably not on friday either. As much as I enjoy playing Violence Vs. Explosions, (or Cards Against Humanity,) most of us are either going to be a bit too far from our computers, or have other humans too close to us, to do so.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:50 am

At least there isn't anything official planned for the next few days. Obviously we can't stop people from playing games with each other if we want to.

Merry Christmas ya'll.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:46 am

Thanks to the Element of Generosity OneMoreDaySK and tylertoon has found themselves with copies of PayDay 2 for which to play said game. We got a few jobs in tonight.
First was the basic Jewelery Store job. Cased the place, made sure there wasn't a safe to crack, and robbed the place blind. Well, that was the plan, what happened was that I like an idiot told them to grab what we could and go during the middle of the police assault, getting all of us downed one at a time and it was only because of the AI controlled guy we made it.

Next up, Four Stores. Convenience store, Cafe, Electronics store, and Asian based pottery store. Tyler hit up the convenience store, instantly reaching our cash goal by cracking some ATMs. I hit the pottery shop, setting up a drill on a safe as SK hit up the cafe and cleaned it out. Tyler found a safe in the convenience store and since I had the AI with me SK went over to tyler and found two more safes in the electronics store. After cracking mine I head across the street to help the others. Some shoot outs later we had all the safes cracked and headed out. And straight into the escape at the Park. We ended up going through the park to the other side, fending off the cops till our escape came. I ended up standing right where it showed up at and had to get the others attention as they didn't realized our escaped had come.

Next up, Mallcrashers. Tyler got insta-captured, SK and the AI hung out with him, and I went to the wine shop to smash wine bottles and secure some hostages to buy some time. I really don't know what happened as I was smashing bottles, but I assume the others unleashed hell and SK found a love of shooting headphones. We also hit up the jewelery shop in the mall for some extra cash. Obviously our driver left but the chopper was quick to get to us.

Night Club mission took forever. Since I had extra cash thanks to all the missions I did tonight I bought bad music to clear the club out some, but that didn't completely empty the place. We walked around trying to figure out how to get to the safe with the money when tyler was caught again. And so, mask on, take out the club bouncers, and I went looking for the keycard to open the door. Tyler and the AI had my back as SK tried to keep the cops from coming in the front. Unfortunately cops spawn when you're not looking so they was getting around him to us. Luckily they wasn't shooting him either. I found out that since I'm going Technician I can upgrade drills placed by other people and got the safe opened faster. Unfortunately the safe we opened had coke, and we wanted cash. So we had to open another locked door without a keycard cause I used it already, and then crack open another safe. SK put down a medic bag since we was taking a pounding and that's when I learned medic bags only have two charges to them. Poor SK got left without a heal and ended up in custody as we tried to make out way out once the safe got cracked. Luckily for him there was two locked doors that needed to be opened with lockpicking and bought him enough time to spawn back in. And we got out and straight into another escape. Tyler blames the coke, and I'm inclined to agree since I was the one carrying it when we left the club and spawned in the escaped level downed.

More to come later.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:38 am

If you're ever short a player, I'm usually up for Payday 2. I've been playing it with my brother and a friend, it's very fun.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:32 am

Lucky, Payday 2 sounds like a lot of fun...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Part 2 of PayDay.

Since I didn't think the others would want to do repeat levels, we hit Watchdogs next. Guard the coke as it's being transported, nice and simple. Except there's always a drug sting so not chance for stealth. I grabbed my high power weapons and best armor expecting the fight. We got most of the coke to a safe place at first, but I was quickly running out of ammo for my weapons and much to my surprise and horror, the truck sent to pick up the coke was on the other side of the map where we was at. We got five or so bags to the truck, meeting the base minimum for getting out of there. But I went down way more times than I thought possible, was always low on ammo for all my weapons, and told the others to just leave the rest when the van came to pick us up. Tyler and SK did great all things considering, but I doubt they would have wanted to fight off the FBI any longer as we waited for the helicopter after the van would have been destroyed. 
Part 2 of Watchdogs went by without too much problem. We all got downed once trying to get the coke into a warehouse but managed to keep it together afterwards. The pickup boat could only hold 4 bags at a time, which is okay since we went for the Fish AI achievement and didn't feel like retrieving the other bags after throwing them into the water. Chopper showed up and we got out of there.

Getting close to when SK had to go, we redid Mallcrashers and the Jewelery Store jobs again. I bought a gas can dead drop. Tyler put it to good use at the fitness club, SK smashed computers and headphones again, and I once again smashed up the wine shop. The van left us again since we wasn't fast enough but the chopper came in. Tyler hit up two ATMs at the same time, I knocked over the jewelery store again, and we had a drill going on a safe that SK wanted to crack but the chopper came and we just left it.
The actual Jewelery Store job went better overall. Subdued the crowd, got a drill going on the safe that spawned, and did a good job holding off the cops. At least until I tried to get the bags to the van. Went down right next to the Van since some cops where camping it. In the middle of the escape afterwards SK was dropped and it was up to me and tyler to survive. We managed to get 3 bags of what we grabbed to the van but left the rest since the cops where everywhere. Highlights on that was tyler going "Cover me" as he went to get more bags just as a new wave of cops came repelling down the side of a building just on the other side of where the van was at. Did the best I could but tyler went down. Picked him back up and we got out of there.

And so PayDay 2 ended. I gained two more levels while SK and tyler gained at least 4 or so.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Just gonna say it now, nothing official game wise this week either. Does not mean we can't  try anything but no need to kill ourselves trying to set stuff up.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 pm

*laughs evilly* I'm lvl 43 now in Payday 2. Friggin hard missions that I let the bots handle most of the incoming fire.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Played the better part of the night with Orange and Ketchup and their friend after you than Tyler dropped out. You're still ahead but I jumped up a lot. I've learned to love the sentry gun haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Who wants a -50% off coupon for "Crusader Kings 2"?

That thing landed in my steam inventory, and I don't give a shit about it.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:33 am

Looking to get back into an MMORPG. Settled on either Lord of the Rings Online or Aion. Anyone here play either, or would like to start on one?
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:35 am

Of the two I'd rather play Lord of the Rings since I don't know a thing about Aion.

Guess nobody here is interested in The Secret World.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Of the two I'd rather play Lord of the Rings since I don't know a thing about Aion.

Guess nobody here is interested in The Secret World.

I played Aion before, got to around level 40 as a tank skilled in armor crafting. Very beautiful game, I liked it a lot (and you can fly!), but LotRO was a lot of fun as well. If you wanted to try both, I'd be up for it.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:17 pm

If you're looking for MMOs, WildStar is one that's supposed to be coming out soon. I'm kinda up for starting on either LOTROnline or Aion if others are.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:21 pm

MMO's? Nope nope nope. Huge timesinks for me. Dun wanna. Would've suggested PSO2, but that's been suspended indefinitely. Now about PS2? Obs and Rum play it.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:01 am

I'm installing LotRO at the moment, if anyone would like to give it a try tomorrow or Wednesday I'm free to play, just hit me up on Steam. I'l be on the Brandywine server, as it's the most populated. It can be downloaded off the Lord of the Rings Online website here (pick "PC Download", not "Play instantly") or off of Steam.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next