Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Ketchup
Kippershy
StoneSlinger88
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Frost
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
20 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Yes.
[srsly, why wasn't your post an OR statement?]

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 149291__UNOPT__

Last edited by Valikdu on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Now we know what happened to her parents.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Valikdu wrote:[srsly, why wasn't your post an OR statement?]
I'm not sure what you mean.

But the only answer you need is

I know

Twilight crazy
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:07 pm

lulz:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 pm

@ Hinds :

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 1leviathan2

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 4

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 0

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Water-city-dubai-lilypad-floating-city_3

Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:11 pm

...I can't even begin to explain how I feel about the thread at this moment...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Go on, give it a try.

I am curious.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 pm

@ Hinds (continued) :

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Girls%2520und%2520Panzer%2520-%252003%2520-%2520Large%252033

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Girls%2520und%2520Panzer%2520-%252008%2520-%2520Large%252012
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Oh look! Girls und Panzer screenshots!

CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:16 pm

(As an aside, I heartily recommend people watch "Girls und Panzer". It's a fun anime)
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Spoiler:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Related, posted this morning: http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-largest-ships-ever-conceived-476070485
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Ironmonger wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 04_43_03_824_42286__safe_sweetie_belle_artist_megasweet_cricket
Win.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:51 pm

RoboRed wrote:Related, posted this morning: http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-largest-ships-ever-conceived-476070485
That last one.
Mother of all sweet holy things, what the fuck?

Edit: Looking over the website for the ship (because guess what, THEY STILL WANT TO BUILD IT), they actually want to have a subway system on it to get from one end to the other. Not to mention the fuckin' airport on top of it. I think I'll pass and stay on dry land where I'm happy.

Last edited by CamoBadger on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Don't forget Japan and its ideas of floating colonies.

=> http://cup2013.wordpress.com/tag/triton-city/
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 pm

...You know what this means...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:05 pm

WHAT THE HELL?!
If the airport will end up being too loud for the residents of that ship, they'l shrink it to a heli-port and convert the extra area into a full on NATURE PRESERVE.

I will live there if that preserve includes a fuckin' elephant. Imagine it. "I live on a boat that has a fuckin' elephant".
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:(The name "Elusive" isn't mine, just to be clear; I found it being used for R63 Rarity somewhere else.)
That was what I was pointing out. Rarity

O. Hinds wrote:...I hadn't thought of it like that, but I suppose that there are similarities, yeah. Interesting.
Oh, random: I think that Elusive City's mass transit system is an urbanaut-style monorail. I also seem to recall that my latest detailed thoughts about this city had it being roughly crescent-shaped. I had a pretty fun time researching floating structures for its non-seaplane/amphibian new airport.
Well, first thing first... Is it a fleet of ships, a single monolithic structure, or a mix between the two ?
A mix. It started out as just ships anchored near each other. Once enough industry was available (factories in Masozi and raw materials from the earliest days of the recolonization), the ships were moved right next to each other and linked close together with flexible connectors (sort of like the Raft from Snow Crash but more high-tech and less run-down). More and more ships have been added over time, and the connections between them have become increasingly complex (including the aforementioned mass transit system). Purpose-built structures have also been added, particularly for handling traffic in and out of the city (the new dry airport is one very large floating platform).

Regarding the pictures you posted, I suppose that parts of the city might look something like that. There's not much housing up on the top decks, though; the city tries to produce as much food as possible on-site.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Quick question, just recently got FiOS, and everything loads like 5 times faster than usual... except for YouTube videos. They seem to just freeze, and loads 5-10 seconds of video at a time. Really irritating. Cleared browsing data, checked router, etc.

Any ideas?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:39 pm

swicked wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 04_43_03_824_42286__safe_sweetie_belle_artist_megasweet_cricket
That reminds me of:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Twiderp_by_docwario-d5z5w0j

To be fair, we rarely actually see her thinking for herself. Unless a book tells her that books don't grow on trees, she would probably think they do
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm

And with a being like Discord around now, chances are he could make a book growing tree.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 pm

I now picture Twilight forcing Discord to make a tree that grows books in the canterlot garden...as if she doesn't already have access to EVERY BOOK EVER WRITTEN
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 pm

RoboRed wrote:
harmonybait:

i think this is an older babs, she would have been bulking up for a growthspurt and it happened so now she is not as chubby
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Quick question, just recently got FiOS, and everything loads like 5 times faster than usual... except for YouTube videos. They seem to just freeze, and loads 5-10 seconds of video at a time. Really irritating. Cleared browsing data, checked router, etc.

Any ideas?
Finally, someone with the same problem as me! Sorry, don't have any ideas on how to fix it, however at least for me only certain videos have trouble loading.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 pm

i think we have an avatar encoding issue, gimme a minute

edit: I fixed it it was supposed to look like this:

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Flutterfab_2_0_by_docwario-d5r7elw

oh well, still pretty nice

http://docwario.deviantart.com/art/Derpy-Hooves-in-the-Land-of-Muffins-284404469?q=gallery%3Adocwario%2F587016&qo=43
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:42 pm

swicked wrote:Here you go, rum:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Flutterfabsmall

^try that

Thank you!

why is it that when folks use laser trip wire systems they are always in this unusual pattern with spcing that one with a little bit of agility can just crawl flip and roll through? why not do something more like a spider's web and be done with it? better yet, a row of the things spaced 2 inches apart in a horizontal and then about 6 inches away from the horizontal grid have a vertical grid. granted flies... but you just have number of wires tripped simultaneously to actually set off the alarm fly can only set off one beam at a time

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:48 pm

I love how the character's manes are just like a horses, in a line along the head not this full head...its just sooo cute like that
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 pm

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK MY EYES TOO MUCH COLOR
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm

To anyone who's interested, WovenTales's SPP map is finished (version 1.0, at least) and linked in my signature.

Oh, CamoBadger, there's a tower in what might be the are of ATR. You can probably get away with ignoring it and still not eliminate the possibility that it exists in the world of ATR, but I thought that you might want to know.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

why is it that when folks use laser trip wire systems they are always in this unusual pattern with spcing that one with a little bit of agility can just crawl flip and roll through? why not do something more like a spider's web and be done with it? better yet, a row of the things spaced 2 inches apart in a horizontal and then about 6 inches away from the horizontal grid have a vertical grid. granted flies... but you just have number of wires tripped simultaneously to actually set off the alarm fly can only set off one beam at a time

Why not just use motion sensors and monitored cameras and be done with it? If whatever you're protecting's precious enough to warrant a state-of-the-art security system, it's worth the investment of a fucking ADT contract
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next