Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
Moodyman90
Aonee
Katarn
Ketchup
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Orm
13 posters

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 13 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:16 pm

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

I may not be around as much next semester or as late at night because:
1) I'll hopefully has a job that will help me pay bills and school since I'm losing 40% of my tuition.

2) I'll probably be moving into a new apartment with my brother, and he isn't exactly nocturnal like I am.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 13 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Sorry about that Camo.

I believe You said you liked living on your own right? At least it's better then trying to live with someone new.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm

*redacted*

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 pm

I enjoy living on my own, but me and my brother get along well. I'll probably end up alone at home anyways since he's the social one that is always out with friends and shit.

So I actually don't really mind, plus it'll be nice to chill with him more and have somebody to watch the dogs while I'm at work or something like that.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Well, that's good that it's someone you get along with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 pm

It's good your brother and you get along well
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:32 pm

So, do you already have an apartment lined up? I'm not sure about Colorado but in Maryland it's a pain in the ass to find a place that isn't No pets/ No smoking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Good luck with the housing and employment planning, Camo. I hope in pans out well.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:37 pm

It'll be in the same complex, so no problem there. I'm talking with the management to see when a first floor 2 bedroom opens up. We won't be moving until July or August probably, so we've got quite a bit of time.

The job part is a little harder. I'm working with my school's VA to help with my resume so I can actually get the job I want (because the position just opened up again. It's only 24 hours a week, but I'm fine with that since I'm doing school too). So yeah, hopefully that'll work out too.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 pm

If you don't mind me asking, what job are you gunning for?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Critical Care Technician.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Awesome
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 pm

my goofy ass dogs when I get home from work:
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 pm

You should teach them to buck apples. Imagine it: a dog. Bucking. Apples.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Mister Frost wrote:You should teach them to buck apples. Imagine it: a dog. Bucking. Apples.
That is retarded.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:33 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
my goofy ass dogs when I get home from work:
"Dude! You're supposed to follow us!"

Also, let's get this party bus rolling. You guys have a super awesome fight coming up soon.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 pm

You mean..again? :D

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Can we Ts to Cherry getting out of the auto doc then. I think Shadow is the only other person that needs it, no one else got cripped right?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Also, upon recommendation and realizing that gaining XP from fights is super fuckin' difficult for some characters:
Starting with the next fight, hitting an enemy will grant some XP, crits will grant a little more, and kills will grant even more than that. Hopefully this will help out with the characters who don't do quite as much damage and have difficulty getting that last-hit for the kill.

I will also be more detailed in my layouts of fights. I will give possibilities for movements and, in some cases, the different areas where a fight is taking place. You can still roll PER to find better alternatives to moving and hiding, but I will start laying out the basic surroundings at the start of each area/fight.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:40 pm

I'm not sure that I will participate.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Last wrote:Can we Ts to Cherry getting out of the auto doc then. I think Shadow is the only other person that needs it, no one else got cripped right?
If it's okay with the others, I will TS cherry out.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Neverimind, I just remembered Guard went to the movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:45 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Also, let's get this party bus rolling. You guys have a super awesome fight coming up soon.
Yay.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:You should teach them to buck apples. Imagine it: a dog. Bucking. Apples.
That is retarded the best thing ever.

Fixed
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:

Fixed
No. That is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:09 pm

I wonder what's keeping the bloodwings away. Wards? Or maybe they work like Kryll in gears of war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:11 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:

Fixed
No. That is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

*Browses Kingdom*

I've heard worse
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Mister Frost wrote:

*Browses Kingdom*

I've heard worse
You suggested that a 40 lb dog buck a tree like a horse. That is fucking stupid.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Gentlemen, chill please.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 pm

*Sips chanti*

Yes?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next