Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
RoboRed
Katarn
Scyto Harmony
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
CamoBadger
13 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 am

so is she... technically anyways

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 am

Ironmonger wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:I could pull rank... major ordering a cadet aint out of the question...
They are in completely different militaries though. Enemy militarizes if I remember correctly.
I think he means Cherry. Cast Iron is technically a rank above Painkiller despite not actually earning the rank. He doesn't actually like being a captain but he holds onto the title because it's part of his home.
Captain < Major
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Tytan Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:31 am

Please.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:31 am

XT Vengeance wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:@XT, no they are both still part of the Enclave, just different units. An officer is still an officer after all.
I edited my post. I thought he was talking about Cast Iron. Also, he IS a dashite.

I can still work with it, not make it an order but an appeal
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 am

No he's a dashite. That's the lowest rank in the enclave.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 am

Last wrote:No he's a dashite. That's the lowest rank in the enclave.
Even lower than that it is an exile.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:I could pull rank... major ordering a cadet aint out of the question...
They are in completely different militaries though. Enemy militarizes if I remember correctly.
I think he means Cherry. Cast Iron is technically a rank above Painkiller despite not actually earning the rank. He doesn't actually like being a captain but he holds onto the title because it's part of his home.
Captain < Major
...Zis is vat happens when I try to RP ven I have a fever...

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 am

I'm gonna go for the night. Ya'll take care, have fun and try not to get killed :P
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 am

Moodyman90 wrote:I'm gonna go for the night. Ya'll take care, have fun and try not to get killed :P
Let's get OTHER people killed! Crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 am

You know if I was Shadow I'd be pissed about someone trying to order my marefriend around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

XT Vengeance wrote:
Last wrote:No he's a dashite. That's the lowest rank in the enclave.
Even lower than that it is an exile.

true but she knows he was exiled for political reasons, not for any shameful act does she not? I know because he told her, he hasn't technically lost any of his dignity as an Officer. It would hold sway with any enclave who knew of him. Odd he's a dashite, but still.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 am

camo it looks like no one is ready to commence he next portion of the main quest... can we pick this up next time?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 am

Depending on how many people are still around tonight, we'll either move out tonight or tomorrow. If you're not here, your character will be dragged along on the quest.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 am

CamoBadger wrote:Depending on how many people are still around tonight, we'll either move out tonight or tomorrow. If you're not here, your character will be dragged along on the quest.

sounds good, I ned the XP and I was worried... sleepy times good nite
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 am

I'm ready. As soon as tumble gets the armor sorted out that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:42 am

Like I said, too bad Shadow is married to Cherry Luna
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 am

CamoBadger wrote:Like I said, too bad Shadow is married to Cherry Luna
That moment when you just now get a joke that's already been stated.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 am

Shadow isn't a little mad? He didn't want to take them into danger and this random Buck just forced his marefriend to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 am

Yeah, it went better then I thought. I figured you'd have someone try to take Cherry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 am

@Last, no he's very pissed, just not a Cherry, he could never get mad at her. But since Rum is offline. Shadow can't really say anything to Painkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 am

he can yell at him later. :D
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 am

Oh he most certainly will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 am

XT Vengeance wrote:he can yell at him later. :D

Or better yet beat some sense into him. Trollestia Remember he never put any points in unarmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 am

I edited my last post a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 am

Last wrote:

Or better yet beat some sense into him. Trollestia Remember he never put any points in unarmed.

probably not a good idea to move into range of apony that uses surgical tools with precision, also you just don't fuck with a white mage

side note shadow unarmed 15

painkiller unarmed 30

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Last wrote:

probably not a good idea to move into range of apony that uses surgical tools with precision, also you just don't fuck with a white mage

It would be three on one. Two tumbles and one Shadow versus Painkiller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 am

Last wrote:

He also has the largest pony of the group as a friend. I sense some upcoming fun with Iron's telekinesis! Twilight crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am

Shadow doesn't care who Painkiller's friends are. He just put what is left of his family in danger, I think Shadow is justified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am

Guarddogjr wrote:Shadow doesn't care who Painkiller's friends are. He just put what is left of his family in danger, I think Shadow is justified.

I'd have to agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am

One word. Scorch.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next