Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Orm
Ketchup
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Moodyman90
MrMagma
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Frost
14 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Charcoal also needs to go turn in the quest given by the mysterious messenger. The one with the raiders.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Or black Spike But CM would be pain in the ass
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Katarn wrote:Or black Spike But CM would be pain in the ass
Easy. Trenchcoat.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Katarn wrote:Or black FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 779695502 But CM would be pain in the ass

Put on a coat long enough to cover her glyph, and a fresh coat of paint. She'll be good to go FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 779695502

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Hm..she do wear duster above her leather armor..might work.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Now we just need to find the paint....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:32 pm

And learn that zebras aren't allowed in Tenpony...
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:34 pm

And not regular paint..or Novae would suffocate from paint's vapor. Or will make guards suspicious about the smell.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 pm

"What's the matter? Don't you like my perfume?"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 pm

What do you mean ketchup? We know from FO:E Zebras aren't allowed in. They had to sneak in Xenith through the roof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 pm

I think Ketch was talking about our group.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Last wrote:What do you mean ketchup? We know from FO:E Zebras aren't allowed in. They had to sneak in Xenith through the roof.

I think he was referring to the fact that some of the characters would be oblivious as to who is and who isn't allowed in.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:38 pm

kindalastbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Well, I'd assume Jayne might know that. Just because he's been around more of equestria, and I'm sure Char would say something to her. There's no way he can't know that zebra's wouldn't be allowed in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 pm

I'd guess that nobody would know, since it's unlikely any of them had to be told unless trying to get a zebra in.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Katarn wrote:
kindalastbait:

Hell yeah it is! Too bad Tumble is nowhere near that heroic. Not at the moment at least.

Well he did buy those foals their freedom, but he didn't put himself in danger so I don't think it counts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Ketchup wrote:I'd guess that nobody would know, since it's unlikely any of them had to be told unless trying to get a zebra in.

Good point, but Tenpony does have a reputation for keeping a lot of people out and generally being a bunch of pricks, so I'd assume word would get around about not letting zebra's in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Good point, but Tenpony does have a reputation for keeping a lot of people out and generally being a bunch of pricks, so I'd assume word would get around about not letting zebra's in.
I wonder if the 'DJ-PON3 sent for us' card will work...
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 pm

And by now Homage should be ~2-5 years, IIRC.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Ketchup wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:

Worth a shot

That does raise the question of how many others have tired that before? That would actually be funny if the guards kept a tally on that or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Ketchup wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:

It didn't work for Xenith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:51 pm

A lot can change in 20 years, I don't think there's much we can predict.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Generally speaking prejudice decreases over time. I think it makes sense Zebras would be hated more twenty years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Mags do you think Eve followed Tumble to the slaver camp?

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:08 pm

She would've. It's not like she has much reason to be in NA.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Is everyone alright with a TS to the next day? Nothing seems to be happening.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Yeah, sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Why? didn't they arrive during the morning? Seems pointless to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:18 pm

They arrived in the morning, yes, but it's at least afternoon now, probably evening.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:22 pm

So why timeskip? I mean shops aren't going to open up and if you want to interact you can do that now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next