Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
iLateralGX
Quotidian
tylertoon2
Downloaded Skill
Kippershy
IncoherentOrange
CamoBadger
Cptadder
OneMoreDaySK
RoboRed
O. Hinds
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
Caoimhe
Harmony Ltd.
Stringtheory
Frost
Sindri
Ketchup
CannonFodder
Valikdu
25 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 29 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 pm

swicked wrote:@Harmony: I don't know. I just always feel depressed and irritable during and following exercise. I try to distract myself with music and stuff, but it tends to sour me to whatever medium I distract myself with. It's always been like this.
Hmm, strange...

Do you have any hormonal disorder or any kind of affliction which may produce an imbalance in your brain chemistry ?

Or is it just a case of lazyetus ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 29 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Sindri Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 pm

I stay in shape through careful application of laziness. I hate driving and I'm to lazy to bother to learn bus schedules, so I walk or bike to get groceries or go to work and carry everything on my back or in my hands. Meanwhile I tend to forget to eat on anything resembling a reasonable schedule, generally grabbing myself some food when hunger gets sufficient to distract me from whatever I'm doing, so I never have to worry about overeating.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:00 pm

I don't usually get much of a "workout high", it's usually just apathy afterwards.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Usually exercise is very painful for me and I get no high off of it in such situations. I just get slightly irate.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I don't usually get much of a "workout high", it's usually just apathy afterwards.
I don't get one either, I just use it to vent my frustration with the world.

So I guess I kinda get one since I'm less angry for about 2 hours afterwards...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 pm

I wish I could do that. Damn self usually doesn't get much frustration to vent. However, I've dropped some 15 pounds in the past month, so I'm doing something right.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I wish I could do that. Damn self usually doesn't get much frustration to vent. However, I've dropped some 15 pounds in the past month, so I'm doing something right.

Oh, don't worry. In the military that will change. You'll have more frustration than you know what to do with.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Hooray. I guess.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 pm

swicked wrote:Kay, so runner's high IS a myth. Good to know...
Oh, I'm sure there are people who get it. But those people are out running instead of talking on a pony forum.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:43 pm

I need to work out. I plan to start a routine this summer once classes are over.

As for endorphins and all that business, I dunno. I mean, I kinda feel good when working out or having done something strenuous and feel like doing a little more, but at the same time I also feel extremely exhausted.

I also noticed I feel like pushing myself harder whenever I listen to DnB.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:01 pm

RoboRed wrote:I also noticed I feel like pushing myself harder whenever I listen to DnB.
What purpose do you think military marches or marching songs have ? The rhythmic beats do that.

Personally, I like putting on some heavy industrial music. Put on an album from Front Line Assembly today.

Some old school Nine Inch Nails is also good when played really loud.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 pm

As for "runner's high", all I know is that after a while I start feeling light headed, and once I stop running and stay relatively still I'm feeling literally high, as in I've the impression of being taller and lighter.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Man, these ads are vicious. The simple fact of doing a mouseover over them will open their link...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Man, these ads are vicious. The simple fact of doing a mouseover over them will open their link...
So block them.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Meh, too lazy :v
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:02 pm

What ads?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

The ads of the forum, on top of the page, below the banner.

Depend on the particular ad, though. But some of them are pretty vicious.

Though they're less vicious than on another free forum I possess, where they open their link to another tab by themselves after a few seconds even when I literally don't do anything and just wait.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:The ads of the forum, on top of the page, below the banner.

Depend on the particular ad, though. But some of them are pretty vicious.

Though they're less vicious than on another free forum I possess, where they open their link to another tab by themselves after a few seconds even when I literally don't do anything and just wait.
Huh; I've never had that. Maybe ClickToFlash is blocking the effect. What browser are you using? ClickToFlash appears to work for Safari, and a combination of Adblock Plus and NoScript ought to take care of it in Firefox.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Firefox on windows, but it's only a minor annoyance. Adblock + Noscript should do the trick, yes, but I'm not going to add plug-ins to my browser just for that.

I'll just continue doing what I was already doing, and avoid having my mouse doing mouseover over ads. :v
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Anyone here seen Now and Then and Here and There, by the way?
(Though I'm having deja vu and may have asked this before, it was if I did quite a while ago.)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Firefox on windows, but it's only a minor annoyance. Adblock + Noscript should do the trick, yes, but I'm not going to add plug-ins to my browser just for that.

I'll just continue doing what I was already doing, and avoid having my mouse doing mouseover over ads. :v
Okay then.
(Though, no offense meant, I'm reminded of this.)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:23 pm

RE Anime : Never seen it, but it seems interesting. Maybe I'll watch it someday, though probably not.

(Though, no offense meant, I'm reminded of this.)
Lol, yeah, no, It's just that it's causing no trouble in itself so I have no reason to download another piece of software to counter it.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Pointless video for the pointless video god! Spam for the spam throne!
Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Did you just admit to spamming?!?!

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg8cfmFjdqJDMvjrLpwUcU_n2ctRCMBTA6iLPXkd9V1iO3KJYF
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:21 pm

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that you are waving a fucking hammer in my face.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Then it's your face that's going to get hammered into the fucking ground.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Some forum-spam a day gives the admin a kidney stone. Trollestia

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:29 pm

(would have sounded better if you had said "stoned kidney", just saying)
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Never occurred to me. Brain in to many places. Can't think. Hulk speak.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:36 pm

That's what happen when you blow your mind a bit too literally.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next