Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
RoboRed
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
Katarn
Ironmonger
Orm
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
XT Vengeance
14 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Last wrote:NPCs tend to give Char alot of credit for the things the group did.
She's trying to calm him down.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 pm

I'm just saying there was a substantial reward for doing that. Whilst shadow Cherry and Tumble cleared out a sinkhole full of ferals for free so there foals could be safe. And HearthFire replied with an "Okay, thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Whenever I need a good laugh, I read Skippy's list.

That or Mr. Welch's. All those tabletop jokes, I love them all.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Last wrote:I'm just saying there was a substantial reward for doing that. Whilst shadow Cherry and Tumble cleared out a sinkhole full of ferals for free so there foals could be safe. And HearthFire replied with an "Okay, thanks."
Some quests don't pay with caps, or anything at all. Like the quest you all just did.
Some pay quite a bit, like the quest to Ponyville.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:34 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:I'm just saying there was a substantial reward for doing that. Whilst shadow Cherry and Tumble cleared out a sinkhole full of ferals for free so there foals could be safe. And HearthFire replied with an "Okay, thanks."
Some quests don't pay with caps, or anything at all. Like the quest you all just did.
Some pay quite a bit, like the quest to Ponyville.

That's not the point I'm trying to make. Hearthfire's reaction to them doing it was what bothered me. She acted like it didn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:36 pm

You mean profusely thanking them? What, were you expecting her to offer herself to Tumble or something?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:38 pm

CamoBadger wrote:You mean profusely thanking them? What, were you expecting her to offer herself to Tumble or something?

No, not at all. But it shouldn't have just been waved off either. There's lots of ground between those two things.

Forget I said anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:39 pm

CamoBadger wrote:You mean profusely thanking them? What, were you expecting her to offer herself to Tumble or something?
I lold.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Cast, be very careful with your next choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Do it Cast. Sweetie Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Guard, could you jump on steam real quick?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Nope I'm on my phone at the store currently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Send me a message on steam when you get back.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 pm

And that's how Cast became a mare Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:And that's how Cast became a mare Spike

Cast-ration Applebloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:06 pm

He's gonna Iron out some kinks.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:16 pm

It was nice knowing ya, Cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:21 pm

I don't think I can do this to Cast and Cinnamon. Martini is hawt, but it's not worth destroying the trust of a sweet mare and causing enough turbulence in Cast Irons mind to turn him into a monster.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Too late for that, Iron. You're stuck at the deep end now. Trollestia

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:26 pm

MrMagma wrote:Too late for that, Iron. You're stuck at the deep end now. Trollestia
The codex astartes calls bullshit on this maneuver.

Bullshit got auto corrected to villainy at first. Spike

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Leandros, stop, your heresy. Of course the codex approves, it is shock and awe. After all.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Chaos muffins.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm

XT, Tumble's still walking around town if you want to do something with her. If not I'll send her back to the inn.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I don't think I can do this to Cast and Cinnamon. Martini is hawt, but it's not worth destroying the trust of a sweet mare and causing enough turbulence in Cast Irons mind to turn him into a monster.
So Cast is going to be known as the stallion that wimped out?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Last wrote:XT, Tumble's still walking around town if you want to do something with her. If not I'll send her back to the inn.
Why would Charcoal go looking for anyone? And I know Tumble won't want anything to do with him either.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:38 pm

I don't know. Just thought I'd let you know before sending her back. Give you the opportunity if you wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Gawd dammit, Novae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm

That jar was problematic. Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Cast should snap her neck. Germane military style
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Touching genitals is kinda pushing the fade to black rule isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next