Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
RoboRed
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
Katarn
Ironmonger
Orm
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
XT Vengeance
14 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 26 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Aonee Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 am

No, when I said left I mean like I'm leaving the RP.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 26 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:52 am

What?! Why?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:53 am

Yeah, what's up Aon? Do you just not have any time or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:55 am

Eh, I find I just can't really get into it this season for some reason, plus my two guys didn't manage to get into any of the groups when they formed, so its not like they have much reason to stay.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 am

Wait, I thought Crusher and Octo are part of Clock's caravan now. I can understand while you feel that way though, that's how I felt during last season after I joined. I mean, Lug didn't really have any reason to stay but he did. I'm not trying to force you to stay, I just think you should give it more of a chance.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:59 am

That sucks Aon. You sure you don't want to try and stick around a little longer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:01 am

Yea, they were, but then both Clock and Charcoal completely neglected them and went for each other. Which was also starting to brood resentment, but that never really came up.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:04 am

That sucks, bud. Ya sure ya don't want to give it just a little longer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:04 am

Cast will probably hang out with Crusher a bit, but people pretty much have to come to Cast until I get back to a computer. Using this tablet is frustrating and makes it even harder to think of open lines.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:06 am

Hey, look, I already have them out in the desert. Not much I can do about it with them already having made the choice to leave, they aren't one to just go back on it like that.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:07 am

Wait, resentment from Crusher and Octo? As for that, I am sorry. Charcoal doesn't really know who all is it the caravan at the moment. And I am sure Clock hasn't been meaning to neglect them. I just chalked it up to shit happening. I have asked quite a few times before but you weren't available, otherwise I would have had an interaction.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:08 am

Aonee wrote:Hey, look, I already have them out in the desert. Not much I can do about it with them already having made the choice to leave, they aren't one to just go back on it like that.
You had them leave after the timeskip had been made. We get it, your phone died. I still don't think you should give up on the whole thing because of that. All you have to do is redact it, but if you want to quit, go ahead. I'm not going to force you to post.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:08 am

I'm going to be heading off. Seeya guys tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:09 am

Night, Last

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:09 am

Yea, it is partly my fault, but separation of Player and Character knowledge dictates that those two are still being neglected. So I'm not mad at you two, just saying, that's the way things worked out. Who knows, maybe I'll just make another character or something when Camo gets back. And I had them leave during a time skip because it wouldn't make sense for them to wait till morning, and I had already planned on Crusher leaving if Clock pushed him away like that. I had planned on waking her up when we were at dirty hoof or whatever it was, but I was asleep during that and wasn't there.
Night, Last.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:12 am

I don't think it will work out that way, Aonee. Considering that we have so many players and people waiting in line. I strongly suggest you reconsider, but again, it is up to you. I could have Scorch interact with you now if that would maybe help.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:13 am

Nah, I think it'll be fine with a couple less guys anyway, the whole group'll be more manageable.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:14 am

If that is what you deem the best course of action, Aonee.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:14 am

All right, Aon, if your sure. It was nice having ya around. Bud, we'll miss ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:15 am

Are you absolutely sure? Because I would have no problems trying to help bring your characters back in. I'm sure Tytan would be too if he was here at the moment.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 am

Well, if you really want to you could have Scorch see them while he's out hunting.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 am

Done.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:24 am

Beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker. :D

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:56 am

eleven RP pages
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 am

Have fun catching up!
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:09 am

i am working on it...

looks like Char is on the mattress
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 am

What I'm referencing in my post is something that shows up later in Armed Redemption. It's a type of ape, but it's not a human. Not by far.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:11 am

I was thinking Super Mutant.

Can't remember, Alicorns took the place of Super Mutant's right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:12 am

Guarddogjr wrote:I was thinking Super Mutant.

Can't remember, Alicorns took the place of Super Mutant's right?
Correct.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:13 am

Thank you, Ketchup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next