Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
13 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 24 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:11 pm

I think that's why I don't like the new Gears games. I used to be so good at the first one blindfiring the enemy's heads off with my shotgun and what not.

Last edited by Last on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 24 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:13 pm

I loved all of them. I am very much on the fence about Judgement though. They are removing way too much of the good stuff like downs, being able to play as locust, and grenades as a weapon slot. It has me worried.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Skyrim eh? Yeah I maxed out the Bow and Sneak skills before I knew it.

Much like the Fallout games I haven't modded it any.

I can't say I enjoy melee combat in Skyrim though. I don't have the other games to base it on but I do feel like it could be better at times.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:29 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:I loved all of them. I am very much on the fence about Judgement though. They are removing way too much of the good stuff like downs, being able to play as locust, and grenades as a weapon slot. It has me worried.

They're removing downs? Really? What about executions? They were a major part of the franchise. As for grenades while I like them in gears I hate them in virtually every other shooter.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 pm

They are removing them in the base gametypes, from what I heard. I think execution will still be around. I'd like to think that guardian will be too, but it pisses me off that they are doing this. I will give it a try, but it just seems like they are removing the very essence of Gears. Also, they are making the grenades into ones like every other shooter. It makes me sad. Bolo grenades are awesome.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm

I remember when execution was a base gametype...

So essentially what they're doing is removing all the unique style they had for their grenades. Well how the hell are you going to be able to do the Gears T-bag now? Wait. That's right they removed downs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 pm

I think I'll go to bed. I've PMed Tytan, maybe he take control for rolls for Novae and Jay, if no - they just hang around group.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 pm

I know. Hence why I am only going to rent it first. It makes me sad that they have removed so much.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Night Katarn, take care now.

I feel kinda left out with all the talk of Gears since I never played it myself, but I can sympathize with ya'll for the apparent changes going to be made.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:45 pm

I am usually okay with change, and I will give the game a chance. I am not okay with them removing the essence of the game to make a CoD clone. Just saying.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm

possible Scytobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Yeah, I can agree with that as well. Quite honestly, after I got my PS3 I just stopped getting shooters for consoles. And the only ones I play online are the L4D games, TF2, I guess Portal counts and a new one called Primal Carnage.

Oh, I have Black Ops, but only because it came with my new PS3 after the one I had for three years broke it's Blu Ray reader.

I just... don't find them as fun anymore. Even online they're rather predictable. Was watching a friend play one time and as I was watching his teammate climb a ladder I went "BOOM HEADSHOT!" not even half a second before he fell over dead. My friend and everybody else in the room was freaking out while I was telling him to get down before the sniper got him as well.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Almost the only time I ever get an FPS game is if it does something interesting, or if it's a good series.

Though I guess I still lean towards games with RPG elements and an open world.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Bioshock 2's multiplayer wasn't very good... I mean I know with bioshock it's about the singleplayer. But I think this discussion is about multiplayer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Last wrote:Bioshock 2's multiplayer wasn't very good... I mean I know with bioshock it's about the singleplayer. But I think this discussion is about multiplayer.
I never played the multiplayer in that.
By the time I got the game no one was playing the MP anyway.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Now a military based shooter I like to play is Metal Gear Online.

I haven't touched it in roughly a year but I do enjoy playing it. Maybe because it's mostly a 3rd person game rather then first.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:08 pm

*Loses post responding to everything said in the last few hours*
How
Anyway, I was walking home from school and it was snowing rather lightly, and by a third way home it turned into a blizzard. It was pretty. And cold.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:11 pm

It was your standard level up and unlock stuff to kill kind of game. It did have a tiny bit of story with the multiplayer characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Ketchup wrote:*Loses post responding to everything said in the last few hours*
How
Anyway, I was walking home from school and it was snowing rather lightly, and by a third way home it turned into a blizzard. It was pretty. And cold.
Why didn't you just ride a moose. You are in Canada. :P
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:16 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Ketchup wrote:*Loses post responding to everything said in the last few hours*
How
Why didn't you just ride a moose. You are in Canada. :P
I've only ever seen a wild moose once, they aren't really domestic creatures. lol.
My grandfather found me and picked me up a few minutes' walk from my house. By that time it had stopped being windy.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:19 pm

That's good. It sucks to walk in that kind of weather. Also, I hear that Orm rides a moose to school, so I just assumed you would have one too. lol
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Now a military based shooter I like to play is Metal Gear Online.

I haven't touched it in roughly a year but I do enjoy playing it. Maybe because it's mostly a 3rd person game rather then first.

Perspective doesn't matter all that much. Modernwarfare 2 has 3rd person gametypes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Moose are much more commonly seen in Newfoundland then in the rest of Canada.

The fuckers kill so many people here.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:35 pm

That moment when you're all ready to go to a required medic school for 2 weeks and even have plans set up for someone to watch your dogs, then you learn that deploying makes that class optional for you since you already got the requirements from it and you only need CPR class.

So yeah, turns out I will be here from the 28Jan - 9Feb after all.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm

When we gonna continue?! I have to work in 3 hours. :(
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Yay?

I assume that's half-bad, half-good? Or is it just bad?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Last wrote:
possible Scytobait:

Did you see this Scyto?

Also you're redeploying Camo?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 pm

We will continue shortly. Just gonna brush this 1shot and then I'll start us up.

@Scyto: All good. I wasn't too excited to go to school for 2 weeks just for them to tell me a bunch of shit I already know.

@Last: No, my last deployment gave me all of my requirements.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Oneshot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next