Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
13 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Charcoal left a Varmint rifle laying with a raider he killed earlier.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Ketchup wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:Rum, Charcoal is distracted and Orm is looting it for him. Because he is a noble ghoul.
Right Orm? Sweetie Belle

Painkiller can't tell that hell i was going to raid it and drop the crap off at your hooves except i remembered my luck buff is a -2
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:heh, really its a matter of frustrations, he was married before being ousted. He knows he'll never see her again. Its not really a matter of love for him, because love is gone to him

It has nothing to do with love. I'm talking about sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Cast Iron is gonna need a new rifle and he likely won't be able to buy one. Anyone mind being generous and letting him have one of the looted weapons?

Unless Clock rolls for repair.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Last wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:heh, really its a matter of frustrations, he was married before being ousted. He knows he'll never see her again. Its not really a matter of love for him, because love is gone to him

yeah well, somee women like jerky stick, but he doesnt have a jerky stick... its fully functional and in 100% prime condition
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Tytan wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Cast Iron is gonna need a new rifle and he likely won't be able to buy one. Anyone mind being generous and letting him have one of the looted weapons?

Unless Clock rolls for repair.
That works too. I tend to forget these things.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:35 pm

You'd need to use a weapon repair kit or find another identical gun to fix it with a repair roll
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Last wrote:

yeah well, somee women like jerky stick, but he doesnt have a jerky stick... its fully functional and in 100% prime condition

But he's still got ghoul face and most of the women who are into that also suffer from the condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Ketchup wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:Rum, Charcoal is distracted and Orm is looting it for him. Because he is a noble ghoul.
Right Orm? Sweetie Belle
Yeah.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Am I going to have to roll luck to pick up that varmint rifle or can I just take it?

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm

I think the loot is only effected by the initial roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Rum, Charcoal's eye looks like a normal one. It just wouldn't be moving. Just for future reference. Besides, noone knows about his eye yet.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm

For cyber repairs, Clock would roll a science roll. If she fails she can try again, but she gets less XP for each failed attempt.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Last wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Last wrote:

But he's still got ghoul face and most of the women who are into that also suffer from the condition.

true. so you can imagine at the opportunity to get it on right?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Rum, Charcoal's eye looks like a normal one. It just wouldn't be moving. Just for future reference. Besides, noone knows about his eye yet.

then let me edit, aside from it being unmoving that is, it must still be disabled.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

I can but like I said unless he's into ghoul mare I think his opportunity has passed. Though he'd probably be a big hit with the ghouls. Body heat is probably a huge plus.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Also, Charcoal has two weapon repair kits and a pretty high repair skill. his is at 43
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

then let me edit, aside from it being unmoving that is, it must still be disabled.
It is. No big deal, just thought I would let you know.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Could you have Charcoal give Cast Iron one of those kits? He doesn't know who has what and it's not like he's going to go asking around unless he has an idea.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Last wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

I can but like I said unless he's into ghoul mare I think his opportunity has passed. Though he'd probably be a big hit with the ghouls. Body heat is probably a huge plus.

well, its not like he ever expects it without paying and all that. also he did do Blood Clot already, he doesn't expect more than a one night stand.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Could you have Charcoal give Cast Iron one of those kits? He doesn't know who has what and it's not like he's going to go asking around unless he has an idea.
After he is reactivated he will.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:well, its not like he ever expects it without paying and all that. also he did do Blood Clot already, he doesn't expect more than a one night stand.

Like I said I think she was the exception not the rule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Last wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:well, its not like he ever expects it without paying and all that. also he did do Blood Clot already, he doesn't expect more than a one night stand.

Like I said I think she was the exception not the rule.

righto
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:52 pm

i suspect an unfavorable roll in my future
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Guard are you still around?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Yup, I'm still here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:02 am

How complete are Painkillers augments?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:02 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Yes, though I find it a shame I don't have any from season 1 myself.

I mean, you have Robo's which I'm fairly certain is from season 1 and Guard's which I do know is from season 2.
Nope, inside joke between Last, Aon, and myself from Halo 3.

Also, Camo, y u no respond to post on S2?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 am

I don't know what you're talking about Robo Applejack
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:06 am

I'm off for the night, I'll be back in 16 hours.

Last edited by Ketchup on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next