Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
MrMagma
Katarn
CamoBadger
Aonee
Orm
Tytan
RoboRed
11 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Orm Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:04 pm

((Hey, Katarn.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:18 pm

((So... Is there anything else on the agenda for the day?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:24 pm

((I can't think of anything.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 pm

((I could do something.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:26 pm

((We could play CoH :D
Or was you talking about RP?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:28 pm

((I was talking about the RP, Kat. I'm off at my relatives so I can't play CoH. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:30 pm

((And Tytan just went to work. Hm...I can join anything, that you'd start though.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:36 pm

((I'm up for anything.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:56 pm

((I can think of practically nothing to write for Sakura's epilouge >.>))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Nudges Saks. "...Babe, are you awake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:59 pm

* Mumbles something in her sleep, rolls around whole throughing an arm around Red, and nuzzles her*
((I won't be posting much for the day. Sorry. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:02 pm

((Aon, you could take care of a point between the RP and where I left off Maybe when *cough.* starts to happen. Keep in mind though one starts before the other. Maybe it could be about how she struggles to adapt to the change? I don't know.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:05 pm

((Nah, I was just doing the other style. Hers was the last one I wrote so I guess I kinda ran out of steam. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:14 pm

((That's fine too. In other news I just threw up and I'm feeling much better.))

She decided what she had to say could wait and snuggled back under Saks.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Aonee wrote:((I can think of practically nothing to write for Sakura's epilouge >.>))

((I'm in a similar situation. I'm not sure whether it's because I can think of nothing to write, or whether it's just because I don't feel like writing.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:31 pm

((Risk: shortly after whisper's retirement [S]he gambles away the clinic.))

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Last wrote:((Risk: shortly after whisper's retirement [S]he gambles away the clinic.))

((This is a reasonably plausible situation. It would occur at the same time that someone contracted a deadly disease or something, no doubt.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:07 pm

((I'm watching right now Castle. Damn, Nathan Fillion (Mel from Firelfy and CAPITAN HAMMER!) is awesome actor and show itself full of humour. ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:14 pm

(( Yeah, Castle is a pretty Rad show. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:18 pm

((Also, everyone, prepare your epilouges for posting. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:23 pm

(( Erm, Camo was supposed to write Felix and Neon's...

Also - I don't think they should be posted until closer to the end of the season, don'tcha think? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:25 pm

((Actually, Scyto, it was agreed that this was to be the last day of the season, and once it's wrapped up we post the epilouges. Then, we'd kind of migrate to a slice of life style to entertain ourselves until Camo gets back. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:30 pm

((So, here's what I'm proposing: we switch to slice anyway, which I'll do by making a new thread, and then later when everyone's back we'll post the epilouges. All okay with that?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:34 pm

(( Sounds good to me.

Although I thought we were already at slice? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 pm

((Well we were, but it was more the 'settling in after the journey'. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:46 pm

((I'm okay with that.
It'll give me time to work on an ending.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Epilogues

No one saw Ciana after that day, she disappeared like a shadow into darkness. But, there are tales from beyond Equestria's borders, of a mare who comes in the darkest time of the night, when all hope is lost, not to bring the light, but to fight off the darkness.

Aternalis finally got his answer, but it was the one he suspected. Honey Buns died alone. But she never stopped looking for him, and never stopped trying. One day, a small package arrived at Harelquin's door. In it was a note, and a small potion.
This is that potion Honey and I were working on. Just needs the last ingredient. Your blood will make him immortal like you, his will make you mortal like him.
-A

A similar package arrived at Major's door, but with a much smaller note.
For your 'condition'
-A

No one saw much of him after that, until one chance day he met his sister in the dragon lands, both of them searching for their mother.

Kazuki, with Izumi by her side, continued to lead as she had before, with a few changes. With her new form of 'roving government', Kazuki continued to lead and innovate by example, in all areas: economics, politics, social-including marriage.

Iffin gave up her courier job to be a mom, leaving Runner to support the family. Once hatched, their kids grew up healthy and strong under Iffin's wing, eventually following in their parent's footsteps, becoming couriers across the reconstructing Equestria.

Sakura and Red's wedding was beautiful. The couple only fell deeper in love as time passed and they grew older, eventually raising a daughter.

Azure
Sunrise- After giving her report to the Followers of the Apocalypse.
She given leave to take care of her egg. After it hatched, Azure decide
to give up her traveling so she can stay in New Hope and raise her
daughter, Athena. where she lives with her husband Risk, and continues
to work at her fathers clinic.

Harlequin-
Harley, decided to stay in New Hope, with Isaac waiting for the day
that her brother would return with information about his old lover. One
day a small package comes to her and Isaac’s door containing a note and a
potion, saying that the potion could make Isaac, immortal, or herself a
mortal. Not being able to choose, she left the decision up to Isaac.
Being happy with whichever option he chooses and Isaac desiring nothing
more than staying by her side for eternity he took up immortality. Later
in life the pair decided to search for Harley’s mother in dragon
territory, and travel all across new Equestria.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Due to the traumatizing events of Japony, Isaac developed Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and became cold and uncaring to almost all but his love, Harley, whom he gave all his love and life too. Throughout his life he sustained more and more injuries that he fixed with the use of mechanics and cyber-limbs. His wing bones were completely replaced, his talons replaced with steel, half his muscles treated with implants and his tail replaced by a wicked metallic scorpion one. But despite his horrifying appearance, and his quickly degenerating care for those around him - he always kept to his morals. He did good things, fought for the good of all, and helped people in need. He became good ‘friends’ with his AI, Falrogg, who saved him many a time from certain doom.

He often sat up at nights, wishing for the feeling of a cool breezes on his face that he would never get.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Red slowly lifted her head and took a look around. Well "Look around" wasn't exactly the right term, but this was a habit she still wasn't able to shake.

She stretched trying to get rid of the few cricks that had formed overnight before turning to the other mare in her bed.

Any second now Red would feel Saks raise her head and then she'd either feel her lower her head (Which meant she'd woken her up too damn early, this admittedly was usually the case.) or she'd feel Saks climbing out of bed and the pair could start their day.

Any second now...

Red continued to "look" at the unmoving mare for a few more minutes tears beginning to form in her eyes. "Saks..." She thought she said quietly: sobs had begun to rack the mare's body at this point.

Then she felt it.

Her deaf ears perked and her blind eyes focused on the spot she knew her wife resided in. Red's hooves smacked hard against the bed "Don't do that!" she yelled Or at least she assumed she had. "I thought I lost you." she said much quieter another sob escaping her as she did.

Then Red felt a pair of warm hooves and a couple comforting wings wrap around her chest.

Saks gave her wife an affectionate nuzzle as she slowly moved her hoof up Red's neck and gently pulled the mare's head back to her pillow. Her hooves moved once again tilting Red's head she then brought her lips to her wife's ear. Sak's very slowly mouthed the words "I'm sorry, Sweetie."

Red felt the lips and moved her own along with them.

Soon Saks had fallen asleep again this time with Red resting her head protectively on the pegasus.

The two mares just laid there Saks got the sleep she needed while Red stared off somewhere. Where didn't really make a difference to her. She just stared as her head rose and fell.

Red always had trouble getting back to sleep once she'd woken up and often found herself just waiting until Saks joined her in the land of the waking.

Today it was a good twenty or thirty minutes before Saks moved her wife's head off of her and stepped out of bed.

The blind mare felt a tug as she was led off of the bed, (Red was more then capable of handling this part on her own, but this was how the pair did things.) she was not led around by the chain she used to wear.

When her sight started to go Saks made it very clear she would not lead her wife around like an animal.

The pairs first stop was the same everymorning Red felt the words "Need any help?" being mouthed on her ear and she shook her head. She was so glad she still didn't need Sak's help to use the bathroom.

A few minutes later they switched places and a few minutes after that Saks was leading her back into the bathroom the shower more specifically.

As Red felt the hot water pour over her she muttered. "Sorry this isn't as fun as it used to be." Once again she felt lips on her ear "We could make it funner." Red imagined Saks saying that with a seductive tone and half lidded eyes.

The blindmare knew Saks wasn't serious, but her tail still swished a couple times in response. "Don't we have company coming?"

Saks nuzzled her. (Mouthing "yes" usually took longer so after a Yes/No question she'd either nip or nuzzle her.)

"Who is it?" Red felt a nip followed by the words "It's a surprise."

She had a very good idea of 'who' she was almost certain it was the only person who could compete with Saks for her affection.

After a short while the pair finished up with the shower and breakfast, the only mishap being a broken plate. Now they waited on the couch reading. It took a very long time for them to get through a book, but Saks felt guilty seeing her wife just sitting there staring at a wall. So she took the extra time to read it to her.

A chapter and a half went by before Red felt Saks set the book down and get off the couch. She tried to follow after but a hoof stopped her. Moments later she felt her hoof being lifted and placed on a pony's face she felt around for only a few seconds before she sprung forward and wrapped her hooves around the mare.

"I've missed you."

A new set of lips were on her ear. "I know. I love you mom."

Red squeezed the mare tighter. "I love you too sweetie." As she held the mare she couldn't believe that she had made such a big deal of how they got her all those years ago.

It was nightfall before their daughter's visit came to an end. The pair made their way to the bedroom and as soon as they got into bed Sakura showered her wife in nuzzles and kisses like she did every night.

Red asked her why once and she told her "I want you to know... I want you to feel that at the end of the day I love you and you're not a burden to me."

Since then this had been her favorite part of the day.

Kifa:

Kifa continued to renew her contracts stopping by new hope for a week or two between.

But after a few years she just stopped.

The last time anyone saw her was several days before her most recent contract ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next