Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends

+10
Tytan
MrMagma
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Ironmonger
Aonee
RoboRed
Harold_Genhi
CamoBadger
14 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

League of Legends - Page 8 Empty Re: League of Legends

Post by TalixZero Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:52 am

If you enjoy terrible plays this entire series should entertain you
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:52 am

Also, continuing with the epic League videos:

Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 am

Might as well throw this up since no one has posted it I think
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:45 am

bleeeegh!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 am

Finals Spoiler:
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:55 am

Aonee wrote:
Finals Spoiler:
I will be honest, I am not particularly surprised.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Jax:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Everybody, I'd suggest showing up to tonight's event. I have a certain something special planned.

Last edited by Aonee on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Well, if things are still going by 9, I can join up, but I still have classes at 7-9 central time.

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:39 pm

TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Aonee wrote:Everybody, I'd suggest showing up to tonight's event. I have q certain something special planned.
Luna
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:35 am

Today's ranked report:
The Good: being allowed to farm Q all day toplane as Nasus. Thanks, Aatrox; I really think you had no idea how to play your champion/the game (you rushed Spirit Visage and Warmog's... against Nasus... when our only magic damage was coming from our jungler), and your jungler taking advantage of my lackluster early warding did not save you. I was unkillable at the 30 minute mark (took focus from all of the enemy team for about four seconds and still had 3/4 health) while doing tons of damage.

The Bad: Jungle Aatrox just doesn't get enough money to carry when every single lane is losing, despite significant ganking on all fronts. It does not help when your support is Soraka and your toplane is Vlad and your midlane is Ryze. Range? What range?

The Ugly: The aforementioned Ryze had the gall to call jungle Aatrox unviable... while playing Ryze... and feeding really hard while doing no damage. Not to mention that I picked first, and the team should have built around my pseudotank initiations - the total lack of CC was NOT my fault, no matter how much he bitched. Furthermore, I was actually bringing the single strongest CC to the table - knockup and slows that could hit multiple targets. Augh. Some people need to stop playing until they can remove their head from its position deep inside their own ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:20 pm

So, I discovered something today. In 5x vs 5y, if one LuLu uses her E, ALL LuLus use their E on that same target. Basically death incarnate.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:07 am

Aonee wrote:So, I discovered something today. In 5x vs 5y, if one LuLu uses her E, ALL LuLus use their E on that same target. Basically death incarnate.
That is glorious. :D I have heard that Ziggs satchel charges can knock around friendly Ziggs players, too. More trolly than terrifying, I expect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 am

I had one hell of a PvP match as Jax. There was some rampant around-fuckery in the lobby with the lane-calling, so I eventually just called jungle. I do my thing of asking for assist at blue, we get there, we fight, and Jarvan takes my blue and then talks to me like I'm an asshole. If he were paying attention to the lobby he would have known that I was the jungler. The real bitch of the situation was that I had gotten distracted and forgot my smite. So, I go bot lane, and I'm set back some gold because of Jackass the Fourth (I had a hunter's machete). However, it turned out to be pretty freaking perfect. I was bot lane against Annie, along with the occasional Mordekaiser and Aatrox. I murdered all three of them every time they came around. I was still annoyed with Jimmie Rustler the Fourth, so I decided to spite him by trying to outperforming him. We both got 4 kills, but I died once. It worked out well, though, because the enemy surrendered, and I learned that Junkblade the Fourth has a Lolking score of negative fucking thirty.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:52 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
Aonee wrote:So, I discovered something today. In 5x vs 5y, if one LuLu uses her E, ALL LuLus use their E on that same target. Basically death incarnate.
That is glorious. :D I have heard that Ziggs satchel charges can knock around friendly Ziggs players, too. More trolly than terrifying, I expect.
5 Cho'Gaths are fun as well. You start chaining knock-ups together and enemy champs suddenly learn to fly.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Now I want to see 5 pull champs.  Like 5 Threshes or 5 Blitzcranks.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:41 pm

I've seen 5v5 Blitz matches. They're as hilarious as they sound, especially when two pull each other. They just swap places.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Eh, as Camo mentioned, there's Vayne. I think it all loops back to the whole "no effort in lore-writing" thing, because, as her lore is currently written, she shouldn't actually be in the League.

It's also worth considering that, while there are quite evil characters already (just about all the Noxan champs, for instance) and monstrous/eldritch characters (The Brothers Void, the shadow guy, the guy in the diving suit, ect) Jinx is a cartoonish-looking terrorist, and her terrorism is just "whacky antics" in the eyes of the team and her fans instead of, y'know, terrorism.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:16 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Eh, as Camo mentioned, there's Vayne. I think it all loops back to the whole "no effort in lore-writing" thing, because, as her lore is currently written, she shouldn't actually be in the League.

It's also worth considering that, while there are quite evil characters already (just about all the Noxan champs, for instance) and monstrous/eldritch characters (The Brothers Void, the shadow guy, the guy in the diving suit, ect) Jinx is a cartoonish-looking terrorist, and her terrorism is just "whacky antics" in the eyes of the team and her fans instead of, y'know, terrorism.
Eh, on the front page of the LoL wiki, they've got this wanted poster for her up. I can't make out almost any of the charges, but the first is clearly murder.
League of Legends Wiki wrote:  murder, unprovoked assault, disturbing the peace, public indecency, murder again, unauthorized property re-coloration, unflattering impersonation of an officer, reckless hexplosive detonation, destruction of the peace, really petty larceny, exorbitant weapon size, some more murders, inciting mass hysteria, making fun of the peace, aggravated jaywalking and forging of official wanted posters.
I'm not saying that every work out there has to be serious or that black comedy is bad (I'm a huge fan of it myself) but if you're going to have a sociopathic wild-card character, you have to actually treat them as a sociopathic wild-card, not a gunslinging "party girl"
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootleg Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:27 pm

I just want to sort of point out that Jinx isn't a joker rip-off. She's much more influenced from Tank Girl
  Just putting that out there.
Bootleg
Bootleg
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:30 pm

I'd like to know someone's opinion on this guide for Cho'Gath. Personally I think it's nearly spot-on, but the part of him being a counter to everyone seems iffy. Champs like Irelia give him quite a bit of trouble, I know that from experience. Otherwise, it seems quite insightful.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Well, keep in mind that that guide is for Cho'Gath mid, a lane where Irealia and the like wouldn't really go. Then again, I think the only time I've seen Cho'Gath mid was during that 5v5 game where all of us were the giant thingy, so ya.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I'd like to know someone's opinion on this guide for Cho'Gath. Personally I think it's nearly spot-on, but the part of him being a counter to everyone seems iffy. Champs like Irelia give him quite a bit of trouble, I know that from experience. Otherwise, it seems quite insightful.
According to lolcounter (not always trustworthy), Fizz is strong against him, and Fizz is really shining in the meta at the moment midlane. I'd assume this is due to Fizz being able to easily dodge his skillshots and troll pole his scream, while also having execute damage on his passive poison (%missing health per second - shit's crazy) AND being able to reduce Cho's natural healing with the active component. The other thing is that I'm not sure Cho could shut down the crazyscaler assassins like Kassadin and Zed - he might not die to them, but he wouldn't necessarily put them far enough behind for them not to do terrible things to the people dealing damage on his team. And he has trouble peeling off high mobility champs, too. Other than that, yeah, the only other problem is you'd need someone else on your team to do bursting duty, most of the time, or at least high damage duty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Ranked report!

This time in brief.

-One jerk player will spoil a match and make you lose, no matter how plat he is.
-A tank with no damage from teammates is worse than a damager with no tank.
-Sometimes you win the toplane jackpot and get a Jax who, in the previous game, built a tiamat on Corki. You will feel bad about learning Garen versus him.
-When PVP.net disconnects you from a promo series match, you get a free loss. Thanks, Riot. How nice. Also I like the "WHAAARRRAAARRAAAAAARRAAAAARRAAAAARGGHHH" sound effect on Garen's spin, and will miss it when they remove it. Also Garen's autoattack animation is atrocious.
-Alistar still works as a support versus a Leona. At least versus a kinda... slow Leona.

That about sums it up! Kind of a frustrating day so far, but you can't win 'em all.

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:01 pm

I've been playing almost 100% ARAM recently, and if you have a decent team to back you up, Yorick can be a terrifying tank.
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:00 pm

I just got my first Pentakill while in a Skype party with friends. I'm on cloud nine right now. Dancing PinkiePie

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 pm

League of Legends - Page 8 452929__safe_solo_ponified_gun_watermark_tattoo_league+of+legends_guns_braids_rocket+launcher
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:57 pm

@Iron
Grats, dude!

@Robo
Trying to learn that one, before she gets nerfed. Bit of an odd champ to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Her W is really powerful   o-o

And her lines make her really fun to play as
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content