Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+37
Derpmind
Admiral Stoic Rum
Harmony Ltd.
WovenTales
Scyto Harmony
Downloaded Skill
Kattlarv
nebulous
Vergil
Nightfire
Rafafidi
Somber
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Ametros
Valikdu
Katarn
RandomBlank
Meleagridis
iLateralGX
Icy Shake
WavemasterRyx
Sindri
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Theta
Ketchup
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
OneMoreDaySK
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
Caoimhe
RoboRed
tylertoon2
SilentCarto
41 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Caoimhe Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Ah to live somewhere where all business doesn't shut down at 2am. :(
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kippershy Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Actually, I'm just really lucky.
The place where I work at used to shut at 8pm, but now we shut at 10.
Most shops in town shut around 5-5:30pm, some of them being 6pm.

There's just this one big supermarket in town that's a 24/7 (barring Sunday due to Sunday Trading Law -- UK) which makes it handy whenever it's midnight and I'm hungry or whatever.

Right now I just don't wanna sleep, hahahhaa.
plus, I need some essentials anyway, so why not xP
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 pm

that is what it is like to live in the UK
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Cripes even Dublin and the little Irish county I lived my first 6 years in is open and thriving later than that!

Since the thread really isn't going anywhere fast, enjoy some of the most fun urban sport, bike polo!

(I'm writing about the local clubs here right now, no good videos of them on youtube though. :( )

It is also by sheer coincidence that the video I chose to post opens with a drawing of a rainbow maned unicorn. Applebloom

Last edited by Caoimhe on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 pm

here is my second attempt

Rum Titain audition 2.wma

warning uses the word "fuck"
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Cripes even Dublin and the little Irish county I lived my first 6 years in is open and thriving later than that!

Since the thread really isn't going anywhere fast, enjoy some of the most fun urban sport, bike polo!

(I'm writing about the local clubs here right now, no good videos of them on youtube though. :( )

It is also by sheer coincidence that the video I chose to post opens with a drawing of a rainbow maned unicorn. Applebloom

we know you are female now

also this voice is rough on the vocal cords...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:Cripes even Dublin and the little Irish county I lived my first 6 years in is open and thriving later than that!

It is also by sheer coincidence that the video I chose to post opens with a drawing of a rainbow maned unicorn. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 18 3670107347

we know you are female now

also this voice is rough on the vocal cords...

If you think that's rough of the vocal cords, try doing an immaculate super mutant immitation at full volume... or singing the my little pony theme tune... heavy/death metal style... with self made instrumental sounds added.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 am

A cold glass of milk is a good helper for guttural tones if you're not vocally trained in it. I know that much.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:06 am

Caoimhe wrote:A cold glass of milk is a good helper for guttural tones if you're not vocally trained in it. I know that much.

ah great! it does not hurt to have helpful advice... also probably doesn't hurt to do a vocal warm up first...

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:12 am

How many of the people here have any sort of connection to the military?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:14 am

USMC
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:32 am

... you've managed to dupe me, I have no clue what your pictures mean
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:43 am

swicked wrote:I've gotten a little closer.
Yeah, actually, think I'll stop now. I think I'm just avoiding working on homework at this point.

Nice, well done!

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:... you've managed to dupe me, I have no clue what your pictures mean

It's from a game called Kerbal Space Program.
I got everyone into playing it.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 am

well not everyone
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:47 am

you know what I mean
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:01 am

tylertoon2 wrote:You know I really wish my INCREDIBLY Conservative parents would read these posts. I would like them to see political and societal speculation from somewhere else than fox news...
I think it's probably best that incredibly conservative people never look at this forum. Kim alone would break brains.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:05 am

Sindri wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:You know I really wish my INCREDIBLY Conservative parents would read these posts. I would like them to see political and societal speculation from somewhere else than fox news...
I think it's probably best that incredibly conservative people never look at this forum. Kim alone would break brains.

As if you could leave me out.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:06 am

A lot of things found here could break minds. Almost in half.

Okay, that's an exaggeration; we're not all totally nuts... I mean, some of us are actually figs.

I really wish I didn't have to sleep, or that there was some wacky hyper-efficient sleep cycle out there I could use during the school year.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:07 am

IncoherentOrange wrote:A lot of things found here could break minds. Almost in half.

Okay, that's an exaggeration; we're not all totally nuts... I mean, some of us are actually figs.

I really wish I didn't have to sleep, or that there was some wacky hyper-efficient sleep cycle out there I could use during the school year.

there is, but its a fucking cunt to pull off and it's very, very fickle.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:13 am

Meleagridis wrote:How many of the people here have any sort of connection to the military?
Navy

Sindri wrote:
This forum features a fanfic about love, tolerance and loving lesbians and tolerating strait people it already breaks Conservative brains.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 am

I break brains when I talk...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:26 am

Sindri wrote:

Kim, hard-ass right wing, camera, now.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 am

ummm colbert?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:43 am

Protip: If you're ever trying to do a "How much better I've gotten in 1 year" picture... don't do it when you're not feeling all that great, and forgot about it until the last minute so you're trying to rush... otherwise it ends up not looking like you've gotten any better at all.

Meleagridis wrote:How many of the people here have any sort of connection to the military?
I don't know if this is important for some reason or anything but yeah, my father is retired Naval Reserve.
Oh, right... the holiday coming up, or something, i suppose?

Kippershy wrote:I need a male voice actor for the role of Titan in my
mod. He's over 200 years old (pre-war ghoul) who has experience in the
Royal Equestrian Forces
Ah, sounds like fun. I hope your mod goes well, Kipper.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:53 am

Army here.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:14 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:Protip: If you're ever trying to do a "How much better I've gotten in 1 year" picture... don't do it when you're not feeling all that great, and forgot about it until the last minute so you're trying to rush... otherwise it ends up not looking like you've gotten any better at all.

Kippershy wrote:I need a male voice actor for the role of Titan in my
mod. He's over 200 years old (pre-war ghoul) who has experience in the
Royal Equestrian Forces
Ah, sounds like fun. I hope your mod goes well, Kipper.

Silly waves @ rushing a comparison picture. Should always take your time to show yourself how amazing you are.

and thank you -gives a gigantic hug- it's not gone as smoothly as I'd hoped, but at the end of the day, trying to be really intricate has only gone and broken parts of it over and over, so simple will have to do.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 am

My great grandfather served in Italy during WW2. I don't know the specifics, but I know he ended up with a Purple Heart. He's still alive today.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:39 am

Ahh the painful feel of paying one's rent which consumes amost a third of your monthly income.... then again it could be worse! it could be over half!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:47 am

My dad is retired Army.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 am

My father was in the Navy and so was my brother! Most of my mother's side was/is IRA but that's for another day to talk about.

Agggh. I'm trying to get in with the promotions guy to do a recording today.

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Ahh the painful feel of paying one's rent which consumes amost a third of your monthly income.... then again it could be worse! it could be over half!

I've always lived by the the rent affordability theory of taking your monthly rent, find out how much it is over a year, triple it and then if your yearly income exceeds it yer okay.

Oh, anyone heard from Somber on how his first week was?
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next