Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.)

+17
Admiral Stoic Rum
IncoherentOrange
mcm-Fyrestorm
Rboy474
Aonee
Scootaloo
Apple Crumble
XT Vengeance
Ketchup
Valikdu
Moodyman90
Elipsilon
Formis_Fluttergod
Meleagridis
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Risal
21 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.)

Post by Scootaloo Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 pm

My friend and I baked delicious strawberry bread for our foods class :)
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Shimmer Mint
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.)

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:32 pm

swicked wrote:Allow me to quickly describe my range of feelings on the matter, in no particular order:
Spike Derpy Hooves Rainbow Dash Applejack Rarity Pinkie Pie Twilight Sparkle Fluttershy Sweetie Belle Applebloom Scootaloo Trollestia Luna Rainbow Big mac Twilight Rage Shy Fluer Sleepy Crazy Chicken How Twilight crazy Lyra Queen Pinkie Pie Princess Celestia :woops: :what: :mybad:
So...basically...a soup sandwich of feelings amounting to you don't know how to feel right now?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:00 am

Good luck, Swicked.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 am

Congrats, Swicked. Twilight Sparkle
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:43 am

Congratulations, swicked! That's just wonderful to hear, I bet you'll make a great dad. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:46 am

And now for a topic break:

IT'Z MAH BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Twilight Sparkle
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:49 am

Well then, that's something to celebrate Robo. Go and have a beer or something.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 am

RoboRed wrote:And now for a topic break:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU OH YOU TODAY Chicken
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 am

RoboRed wrote:And now for a topic break:

They say it's your birthday! We're gonna have a good time! I'm glad it's your birthday! Happy birthday to you! Pinkie Pie (Man, I can't wait until they do a takeoff on a Beatles song on ponies, that will be amazing)

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm

I just suddenly had a slightly freaky, fourth-wall breaking mental image of Pinkie popping out of my cake right as I'm about to blow out the candles.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:25 pm

RoboRed wrote:I just suddenly had a slightly freaky, fourth-wall breaking mental image of Pinkie popping out of my cake right as I'm about to blow out the candles.
Like this?Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.) - Page 2 Pinkie+Pie+4th+Wall+Breaker.+Found+it+scrolling+around+Ponibooru.+Very_9b3cc6_3338052
Happy birthday.
There is a calender on the right panel for birthdays, I knew yours was coming.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 pm

swicked wrote:
...I have no idea what a great dad is, but thanks for the sentiment..?

It seems like everyone is convinced your gonna become a father. If you don't mind me asking are you? If you are, congratulations. If not, this is a weird mix up.

Happy birthday Robo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 pm

So a mother? Well anyway congratulations.

Not sure what to say about the great parent thing. When I try to think of things a great parent would do, I keep coming up with things any parent should do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Elipsilon wrote:I have an essay to finish by Friday, but I haven't even started on it yet :l

I have an essay too. English and it's due tomorrow. Haven't even started. -sigh-
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Shimmer Mint
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:08 am

swicked wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Congratulations, swicked! That's just wonderful to hear, I bet you'll make a great dad. :)
Neither do I, from a detached, impartial standpoint =P, but I reckon you'll be one! You seem to rise to a challenge exceptionally well, and I think that counts for a lot. Congrats again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:34 am

swicked wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
swicked wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Congratulations, swicked! That's just wonderful to hear, I bet you'll make a great dad. :)
Neither do I, from a detached, impartial standpoint =P, but I reckon you'll be one! You seem to rise to a challenge exceptionally well, and I think that counts for a lot. Congrats again!

I think I'd still prefer something like "an effective caretaker" or "a successful teacher". Even "a good example".
Being great being a parent, at something I am by definition of having offspring, is... well, I'm not sure it means anything at all XD
Any of those work for me; I was careless with my words, and you are correct. Probably should have gone with something like... "exemplify the positive aspects of the role of 'father' as it is imagined by Western culture." Only that sounds weirdly nationalistic, I'm sure non-Western culture has interesting ideas on what the role of "father" is supposed to be like... not to mention the whole gender-based caretaker thing is probably not something I actually want to invoke, like you point out...

ANYWAY, point is, good luck and I'm glad you'll have a hand in shaping a new life. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Found out today that for my new insurance the lowest I'll be able to go is $100 a month. Plus I'll be in school, so not much time to work, leaving me with only 1 source of income, which is about $200 a month...so half of my paycheck is going to insurance every month, leaving me with about $100 to live off of including gas for my truck (which costs $80 to fill up) and food for me and my dog...fuck my life...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Pretty much been balancing out personal budgets today. And with my new total for spending money I have enough for that new P.C I have been meaning to build. *SQUEEEEEEEE* Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.) - Page 2 1050834305\

Also congrats Swicked!! Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.) - Page 2 1639762117
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Got a funeral to attend tomorrow so I'm a pretty depressed. I'm balancing printing out pictures and comforting my grandma(She broke her arm so she's feeling useless. That on top of losing her husband.) I guess a trip down memory lane is a nice distraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 pm

*hugs* We're here for ya, Last.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Thank you, Robo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 pm

RAINING BLOOOOOD FROM THE LACERATED SKY!!!!!!!!!
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Valikdu wrote:RAINING BLOOOOOD FROM THE LACERATED SKY!!!!!!!!!
Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go; frozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die.

Well, today has been improved by that metal moment, that's for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:58 pm

I fasted to reset my circadian rhythms yesterday, and it worked better than expected. I awoke exactly 12 hours after I started fasting, 3 o'clock in the morning, and I couldn't fall back to sleep. Yippee.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 pm

swicked wrote:
swicked wrote:So yeah... The doctor said they're going to be inducing next week Wednesday.
Leaving for the hospital.
Gasp! That's right! So cool - good luck to you and yours!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:54 pm

swicked wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
swicked wrote:
swicked wrote:So yeah... The doctor said they're going to be inducing next week Wednesday.
Leaving for the hospital.
Gasp! That's right! So cool - good luck to you and yours!
Sigh... save it for tomorrow >_>

It is now tomorrow. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:06 am

swicked wrote:kay, so, now I have a baby
Gratz to you.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:58 am

@Swicked
Fair warning: babies make me go squee. :)

Congratulations! It looks adorable. 's a miniature person, d'aww.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:12 am

Congratulations I suppose, Swicked. I hope Finn will bring joy and happiness to you and your family. Just wondering, and I don't mean to overstep any bounds, but how does it feel to be a father?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 am

Congrats, Swicked! Twilight Sparkle
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next