Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.)

+17
Admiral Stoic Rum
IncoherentOrange
mcm-Fyrestorm
Rboy474
Aonee
Scootaloo
Apple Crumble
XT Vengeance
Ketchup
Valikdu
Moodyman90
Elipsilon
Formis_Fluttergod
Meleagridis
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Risal
21 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.) - Page 8 Empty Re: Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.)

Post by Valikdu Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 pm

And some assholes just got Lil-Miss-Jaye banned. Again.

Everything's gone. Ask Lil' Miss Rarity, LMR-Classic, Double Entendre, everything.

I would like to punch these people.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.) - Page 8 Empty Re: Life In General (A.K.A How was your day.)

Post by Frost Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

I've been cracking down of PT to get Army-ready, other than that I just muck around on FiMFiction, TvTropes and Cracked.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Been writing all day and wracking my brain for ideas. Frost and I got around 2,000 words written in one day is a bit of a record breaker.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:34 am

I suspected as much, but still THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
What is? Well, the fact that Tumblr actually has an automated system in place for reporting "bad" blogs and deleting them once a certain amount of reports is gathered. Nobody does any investigation to confirm the claims of the reports, the blogs just get zapped by a robot.

I don't even need to tell you how easily this is exploited.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:34 am

Valikdu wrote:I suspected as much, but still THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
What is? Well, the fact that Tumblr actually has an automated system in place for reporting "bad" blogs and deleting them once a certain amount of reports is gathered. Nobody does any investigation to confirm the claims of the reports, the blogs just get zapped by a robot.

I don't even need to tell you how easily this is exploited.

That IS bullshit. You shound rape them counter-report their Tumblr
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:13 pm

I had an pretty good day, for the most part. The first thing was that I watched Deadliest Warrior (Roman Centurion versus Indian... something or rather, I forgot the name) in Soc. Studies class, which was kind of cool and preferable to note-taking on Rome. The second thing was the handing out of report cards. I found out my average to be ninety-two percent, and that's with no studying, regarding French class as 'unexpected naptime,' (lowest mark, at 86,) and flunking a speaking assignment in English class. (Second lowest mark, at 88.) That's kind of nice to receive. Then I come home, and find that someone has disliked my story (with no explanation, which rustles my jimmies to see on any story), giving it a rounded 29:1 ratio. (Wait, scratch that, someone upvoted it.) Geez, I've got to get to work on the next chapter of that. If only I could avoid writing into corners...

Anyway, a good day so far, and with Adder's server coming up hopefully tonight, and my birthday being Sunday, I'm content.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Risal Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm

..............I found the bane of my existance today....................

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQIu-LLer-EdNNAPKg4GoSJSFH0tFRNOdHzOneT4ck7JW_n4ho

GIMME A GUN GOD DAM--*SHOT DEAD*
Risal
Risal
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Risal wrote:..............I found the bane of my existance today....................

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQIu-LLer-EdNNAPKg4GoSJSFH0tFRNOdHzOneT4ck7JW_n4ho

GIMME A GUN GOD DAM--*SHOT DEAD*

...Nope.

Nope nope. Nope.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:25 pm

My day was...interesting. Took a mild fever out of nowhere, manned the fuck up and got through it, got my story onto the google docs compilation thingy Rainbow ,and got some recognition for my writing. Today just feels right.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

It was birthday day(For 3, a cousin and me+bro), so it was a big ol' deal and a bunch of family showed up. It was nice to see them all, and we had good cake. Afterwards, it turned into watching fail videos on YouTube as a family... an odd birthday indeed. We had leftovers and kraft dinner for supper, which is unusual for a birthday, but tasty.
Otherwise, I spent my day playing a bit of DayZ with Katarn and Kipper and playing on Adder's Minecraft server.
Also, maple butter destroys sliced bread when you try to spread it, only rolls have the thickness to sustain the gooey tastiness.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8