Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Frost
Ketchup
Aonee
Loud_Taffy
Cptadder
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Valikdu
Stringtheory
Scienza
OneMoreDaySK
Harmony Ltd.
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
StoneSlinger88
Katarn
25 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:43 am

RoboRed wrote:
And suddenly I'm faceplanted on my desk, wheezing. Applebloom 

I thought of you when I saw that. I knew you'd get a kick out of that.  Pinkie Pie 

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:10 am

Now I remember a reason why Spring doesn't appeal to me some years. Stupid allergies.
*looks for box of tissues*
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:12 am

Have to give Game Freak some props for foresight when it comes to Slyveon. There's a good chance that the next set of pokemon games won't have Amie (which as stated uses love rather than friendship so maxing out the hearts in Amie won't help you evolve anything other than Slyveon which only needs 2 hearts) so they gave Slyveon's evolution a secondary condition of that Eevee needs to know a Fairy type move.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:57 am

So how many elements can this pokemon evolve to now?
Eevee - Normal, Base
Flareon - Fire, Fire Stone
Vaporeon - Water, Water Stone
Jolteon - Electric, Thunder Stone
Umbreon - Dark, Friendship at Night
Espeon - Psychic, Friendship at Day
Glaceon - Ice, ???
Leafeon - Grass, Leaf Stone?
Sylphion - Fairy, ??? (Da hay is an Amie?)
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:11 am

Glaceon and Leafeon requires you to find the Icy Rock and Mossy Rock in the world and level them up next to them. Kinda like how certain pokemon only level up in "places with high magnetism". It's nice in one way but sucks in others. I mean, you can have as many Glaceons and Leafeons as you like, but the Rocks tend to be deep in a late game Cave or Forest and if you want a low level Eeveeloution than you just have to except that they're gonna power level.

Amie is a mini game like thing. You get to pet your pokemon, feed them, and play games to bond with them. It doesn't actually raise friendship points required to evolve, but it's still useful. I had a pokemon get frozen solid only for it to break loose on the same turn because "it burned through with fiery passion to keep you from worrying." Though my favorite one was how one once endured four hits in a row by hanging on to 1 HP without healing it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:27 am

Ah, ok.

So at this point we're missing Eevee types:
Steel, Dragon, Rock, Ground, Fighting, Flying, Poison, Bug, and Ghost. Curious as to see what kind of conditions those types would need. Heh, Dragonborn Eevee must take down X number of dragon types. Ghost would need a constantly fainted Eevee. Poison requires an Eevee lose Y hp without fainting from poison.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 am

I have a feeling new Eevee types will either require knowing certain moves or they have new special areas to evolve them in. Or new held items.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:35 am

Speaking of which, I heard rumors of a pokemon fan MMO in the making. Cool idea, but that stuff will probably be slapped down by Nintendo almost as fast as a Disney fanwork.

In other news, I'm doing alpha sketches for Smooth. Any ideas on how long / large his pompadour should be, or what eyeshape y'think he should have? Currently on the longish side, but not large enough to completely envelop his horn, and the eyeshape is a 'normal' tilted oval. Can't exactly check Google Docs from my current location.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:56 pm

@Swicked
Only one response I can come up with right now:
"Sie sind das Essen, wir sind die Jäger!"
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Ironbait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Have to give Game Freak some props for foresight.

Yup amazing foresight. *Looks at the Duskstone and Umbreon. Then to the Dawnstone and Espeon.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:06 pm

To be fair, those stone didn't exist till later, third or fourth gen, and Umbreon and Espeon where made to show off "Hey there's actual times of days now!" feature from the second gen.

And I have to give them some prop for it now since they're not always known for it. I'm looking at you Feebas and the fact they had to create a new item for it to evolve since they dropped the Contests and the way to raise it's beauty.

Day and Night cycles are here to stay, so no need to change Eevee now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:09 pm

No, they aren't. They were dropped in third gen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Tytan wrote:
Ironbait:

Oh, nice! The blastbeats and the guitars sound great, but I usually listen to much heavier stuff.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 pm

I believe I've mentioned before that I went from playing Silver to jumping to Soul Silver so I didn't know they dropped the day/night cycle in gen three, but they did bring it back for gen 4 and they seem to be here to stay.

And since I couldn't help but look, they brought in the Dawn and Dusk Stone in Gen 4 which is where they brought back a clear day/night cycle so since they did that I guess they didn't feel the need to make Umbreon and Espeon evolve by stones.

Let's just be glad they didn't go with "this pokemon can only evolve on this day of the week". Since the games time runs off what's set on the DS I guess it could work now, but much like the day/night cycle it probably would have been dropped during the GBA days.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:40 pm

swicked wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_5pB8YpK3c

Yeah, Trixie's going to get her butt handed to her massively in this movie. Kinda funny that she'll be beat by magic in a universe where she has none.
...though I have to kinda wonder about the logic of declaring Rainbow the winner due to her ability to grow wings and produce a magical rainbow shockwave.

[Aneurysm intensifies.]

What bugs me is that both of them were going for a double guitar, and Rainbow Dash was prioritizing looks over quality and playability.

EDIT: I'm not entirely sure what Trixie saw in that same guitar, but the issue still stands.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 am

On another musical note:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Gaumont1b
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Parscello
Source.
Hello, steampunk Vinyl and Octavia.  And no, those aren't props or art pieces.  They are apparently both real, period technology using pneumatic amplifiers.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:45 am

Ironbait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:31 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironbait:

He even has some of my favorite colors. Nice find!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:35 am

This is one of the most metal images I've ever seen.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:42 am

lul:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:14 am

RoboRed wrote:
lul:

That makes me imagine a guy counting those off on his fingers, and then just flipping his table before standing up and walking away.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:16 am

swickedbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:10 pm

I got a bit of news. Over a year ago, my parents sold our 1970-something Cadillac El Dorado to an immigrant couple in North Carolina. About a week ago or so ago, we got a call from the Bureau of Transportation that the car was in a garage, still in our name, and the couple had disappeared. A buddy of mine is going to help us bring the car back so we can re-sell it.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:49 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I got a bit of news. Over a year ago, my parents sold our 1970-something Cadillac El Dorado to an immigrant couple in North Carolina. About a week ago or so ago, we got a call from the Bureau of Transportation that the car was in a garage, still in our name, and the couple had disappeared. A buddy of mine is going to help us bring the car back so we can re-sell it.

Hooray, free car!

Hooray, missing immigrants!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I got a bit of news. Over a year ago, my parents sold our 1970-something Cadillac El Dorado to an immigrant couple in North Carolina. About a week ago or so ago, we got a call from the Bureau of Transportation that the car was in a garage, still in our name, and the couple had disappeared. A buddy of mine is going to help us bring the car back so we can re-sell it.

Hooray, free car!

Well, it's not that simple. According to what we were told, the immigrants are either dead or were deported. Though that's grim, that's somewhat beside the point. We sold the car for 2K, but the car could have been in storage for a year. If we decide to keep the car, there is the chance that the storage fees will add up to more than for what we can reliably sell the car. However, it's not like my family can pass up a chance like this, any money is still money, and we got bills.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:

Hooray, free car!

Well, it's not that simple. According to what we were told, the immigrants are either dead or were deported. Though that's grim, that's somewhat beside the point. We sold the car for 2K, but the car could have been in storage for a year. If we decide to keep the car, there is the chance that the storage fees will add up to more than for what we can reliably sell the car. However, it's not like my family can pass up a chance like this, any money is still money, and we got bills.

Well I wish you luck.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:

Hooray, free car!

Ooooh! Old Caddy Boatmobile!!  Dash clapping 

Ooooh...spooky ghost immigrants... Shy 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Apparently, someone had vandalized Madonna's wiki page.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_m3omb2CgGU1rtt9qgo1_r1_500
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 pm

swickedbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next