Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 13 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Ironmonger Tue May 20, 2014 2:38 pm

@Silver

Hamachi was my first choice until a google search convinced me to try to use SteamCMD. If Hamachi is easier, then I'll use that. However, it would be fantastic if your friend would allow us to use his server while I figure this stuff out.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 13 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by StoneSlinger88 Tue May 20, 2014 3:43 pm

I finally downloaded Payday 2 and have been enjoying it extensively.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue May 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Derpmind wrote:So... looks like I should do games Friday and Saturday night, and maybe one other night sometime during the week. Wednesday?
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue May 20, 2014 4:47 pm

@Derpmind

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm alright with that.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Ummm. So... in gratitude for purchasing the humble bundle, they gave me 4 more keys of Hammerwatch. Once more post to claim. Imaginary hold for Moody (B-day), Derpmind (something to do).
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue May 20, 2014 6:09 pm

I still have an extra copy of Dear Esther, Thomas Was Alone, Hotline Miami, and Oil Rush for anyone who wants one of them.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue May 20, 2014 6:10 pm

What is Hammerwatch? And that sounds like a plan Derp. The game night nearly every night was nice last year but burned us out. Some faster than others, some for longer than others.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Tue May 20, 2014 9:21 pm

I'll talk to Real tomorrow and see what I can do about a Gmod server. And I'd love a copy of Hammerwatch if you don't mind SK.

Edit: Also, with the gmod server. Dies it matter if it is public or private?
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue May 20, 2014 9:35 pm

@Silver

It would be preferable for it to be private, as having a ton of hunters can make things less fun, but personally I'm content with having just a working server, even if it's public; Stone couldn't join us on another server last time because his download was freezing.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Tue May 20, 2014 10:12 pm

@Iron

Alright. Like I said I'll talk to him tomorrow and see what I can do. Hopefully I can get him to set it private, but even if its public its not a well known server so you should be good. In terms of downloads I don't really think there is one other than maybe sounds or possibly a model or two. I'd have to check again on that.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed May 21, 2014 11:59 am

And I'm having the same problems with Hammerwatch as every other game I try to host. Lack of control over my router. So one of you guys have to host it. So either I ask Aonee to try and host it, or we find some other method.

Also, apologies for constantly referring to the game as Hammerfall. No idea why.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Wed May 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Too much Titanfall perhaps? Although I thought you'd been playing Warframe. :P
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed May 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Never played Titanfall. Some have suggested something about Skyrim? Dunno. I think Hammerfall sounds like a cool name.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Wed May 21, 2014 3:50 pm

There was an older Elder Scrolls game called Daggerfall, but I doubt that'd mix you up. I dunnp
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed May 21, 2014 4:16 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:I ask Aonee to try and host it
Yea, there's gonna be a problem with that until at least Friday. Namely, lack of Internet.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Wed May 21, 2014 4:30 pm

So I just found out my friend who hosts the Gmod server is working until 11 today. So I'll have to talk to him tomorrow about the server. More news coming at you at the top of the hour.(Tomorrow)
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed May 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Wednesday night was kinda weird. We stalled early on and ended up playing 20 question (pony-style) for an entire hour... and then we got in TF2 and had a very silly time. Ending with double-medic OP-ness.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed May 21, 2014 11:58 pm

General Randy "Patton" Savage is best soldier.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 22, 2014 11:00 am

Yeah that was a weird match last night. Some reason or another Adder's Spy Stabs wasn't being registered, so we got away with it, what, twice? But yeah, double medic uber was silly. Not as crazy as participating in a melee OctoHeavy though. That's the funniest thing I've done.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Thu May 22, 2014 11:03 am

Man, now I feel like I missed out when I left early. Sadly I had some stuff to take care of before I went to bed...
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 22, 2014 11:14 am

Happens, I missed out on an MvM so I could give a spot to one of y'all. Can't recall who though. Brain is mush.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Thu May 22, 2014 1:19 pm

I do believe that was me actually. Since I don't hop on often you offered me your slot.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 22, 2014 1:24 pm

That's fine. Memory's always shot during late night shenanigans. Kinda what makes Meadow's Ford amusing. It's funny, how we never have the right amount of people to play. Either we're one short or one too many for game nights.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu May 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Craterfist and I just got Guns of Icarus.

[Steampunking intensifies.]

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 23, 2014 7:58 am

DayZ Log:
Life #1: Ran around, got clothes soaked, then fell off a boat into water that was too shallow.
Life #2: Ran to a town, got some gear, got into a fistfight with a zombie.
Life #3: Found #2, and some more gear. Didn't know that using item hotkeys does not automatically ready your weapon.
Life #4: TBA

Um... Yeah. Anyone want to try and play this with me as well? Ketchup says he'll make it a quest to find me today.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri May 23, 2014 11:46 am

Hey all. My internet connection's been really spotty today (thanks, Comcast) so I might not be able to join in. Even if I don't show up, I think we should still try for a game night anyways. Just remember, any encounters with awkward silence can always be resolved with even more awkward attempts to say something.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 23, 2014 11:56 am

*Will be singing for a bit on TeamSpeak*
Any suggestions for new songs to try? I've already done a bunch of Pony related songs, and Frozen. Need to be duet for a bunch of Wicked songs though.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri May 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Who here has Guns of Icarus? Craterfist and I have another group of friends who are going to be playing around 6:00 or 7:00 PM EST. We already have the people for our ship, we just need some folks for the other one.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Somehow, I have two copies of GTA: San Andreas and GTA: Vice City that I'm not using (a dupe of each).

Who here would be interested?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri May 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Somehow, I have two copies of GTA: San Andreas and GTA: Vice City that I'm not using (a dupe of each).

Who here would be interested?

I'll take em.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next