Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 10 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 01, 2014 10:05 am

More or less the group leaders i.e. mostly Derp sends out a steam group message calling for a get together. Few minutes later everyone meets on TeamSpeak that wants to play, then we decide on a game. That being said, it's been quiet for the last couple of weeks, probably due to finals. Adder hangs out in his Apothecary whenever he's around to watch videos and plan, while I'm found in the Songster's Corner, singing horribly while probably playing Warframe. There's also a Skype group, but calls to that group are mostly for the RP nowadays.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 10 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Silver136 Thu May 01, 2014 10:06 am

Alright cool. What's the Teamspeak address if you don't mind me asking?
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 01, 2014 10:33 am

Seeings as I'm not at home, I can't give it to you. Check posts from CptAdder. He should have it in his sig.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Thu May 01, 2014 6:44 pm

SK, should I change my sig?  :P
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu May 01, 2014 6:55 pm

TalixZero wrote:SK, should I change my sig?  :P
Yes, you should, or at least put it in a spoiler.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Thu May 01, 2014 10:17 pm

So, how does one get invited to the Steam group?
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu May 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Silver136 wrote:So, how does one get invited to the Steam group?
One of us mods sends you an invite, which I tried to do just now but apparently Steam's player database search is absolute shit, it didn't turn up 'silver136', make sure its your screen name rather than your login ID (for example I'm '[PHCC] stringtheory' as my screen name vs. 'stringtheory178' as my login), or you could try messaging me.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 1:50 am

Wtf are some of my childhood games doing on Steam right now? Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam, Putt-Putt, and Spy Fox. Wow. Brings back memories. Now if only they'd get Super Solvers Series, SimCity 2000, and Oregon Trail, there's my childhood games at school.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 6:58 am

stringtheory wrote:
Silver136 wrote:So, how does one get invited to the Steam group?
One of us mods sends you an invite, which I tried to do just now but apparently Steam's player database search is absolute shit, it didn't turn up 'silver136', make sure its your screen name rather than your login ID (for example I'm '[PHCC] stringtheory' as my screen name vs. 'stringtheory178' as my login), or you could try messaging me.
My user name's Silver136, I'm not sure why its not coming up. No ones ever had issue finding me before...I'll see if I can add you since I've seen you on the group page so I'll see if I can message you or something.

Edit: I forgot to mention, my steam name has Greek omegas before and after it, however I haven't known these to mess up searches before...
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 7:39 am

I think the Steam servers may be acting up. It took me about 4 tries to bring up the PHCC group while searching and clicking profiles/groups has been reacting very slowly. I've also been unable to update my profile. Since I couldn't message anybody I just sent an add request to stringtheory.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri May 02, 2014 9:17 am

Silver136 wrote:I think the Steam servers may be acting up. It took me about 4 tries to bring up the PHCC group while searching and clicking profiles/groups has been reacting very slowly. I've also been unable to update my profile. Since I couldn't message anybody I just sent an add request to stringtheory.
Got it, added you as a friend, and sent you an invite.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 9:23 am

Been a quiet week so far. Methinks somthing's gonna happen tonight. Still going to be on Warframe though. New Rescue 2.0 is out. Though DE desperately needs to revamp the Stealth system. Basically boils down to: Either you snuck past the enemy and killed him in one shot, or you didn't and all hay breaks loose.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 9:36 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Been a quiet week so far. Methinks somthing's gonna happen tonight. Still going to be on Warframe though. New Rescue 2.0 is out. Though DE desperately needs to revamp the Stealth system. Basically boils down to: Either you snuck past the enemy and killed him in one shot, or you didn't and all hay breaks loose.
I saw Warframe wasn't too popular among the group, but of you ever want to play with some high level guys that are really into the game I could introduce you to a few of my buddies.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 10:35 am

Nah, I'm fine with my current group at the moment (Um... Aonee and I can't recall who else at the moment). More or less I'm farming to get better gear. Would be nice  I guess. Also, apparently there are other ways to get into the Prison Chamber in Rescue 2.0 missions. AKA we can avoid those pesky electric traps that always screw us over. Also Aonee, bringing a Rhino to a stealth mission? I'm currenty browsing the Warframe forums and am amused at what they're calling 'Tenno Stealth' vs 'True Stealth'.  True stealth is exactly what's on the tin: get in get out without alerting anyone. Tenno stealth is 'kill everyone so you don't have to worry about alerts'. Biggest problem is that True Stealth isn't rewarded as well as Tenno Stealth. You get more materials and exp from killing 100 enemies as opposed to dodging those same 100. It's a work in progress though, and I hope they'll eventually improve A.I. to reflect that. Though it is hilarious to have two grineer talking with eachother and one doesn't notice his buddy suddenly pinned to the wall. At the same time, ifsomuch as a enemy spots you, regardless of how quickly you take it out before it even shouts, much less fire a gun, the whole tile gets alerted to your presence.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 10:46 am

I need to farm as well so I'd gladly join you. Also, because of the buggy stealth they added a mechanic that allows you to hack the alarm once. It causes the enemies to go back to their patrols unalerted to your presence.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 am

I guess it would be fine, if you didn't already have folks aggroing everything while rushing, or again, the I spot you and everybody instantly pinpoints your location thing. Sometimes I like to play solo just to explore the map. Arc traps suck though, and it sucks that the Penta can't destroy the suckers with an explosion. Trying to level characters at the same time trying to get Prime parts. Paris first. Is shiny bow.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 am

Yeah, its rather annoying. I love my reg Paris though. Bought and built it when it first got released and I highly recommend it. Try to find the explosive arrow mod as well, its useful.

I've also got a small collection of Void keys if you'd like to try some.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 11:22 am

Recruit seems a more viable option, as we don't have to spend keys on it yet. Also, folks, craft your stat helmets while you still have the time, because DE is removing all stat helm drops from the game in about a week. 

Thunderbolt sounds like a nice mod, but kinda ruins the point of punch-through, yes? If it explodes on the first enemy, you can't pin multiple enemies. Also Nightmare mode sucks. Either I'm super squishy with no shields, or I can't do anything as an energy-less Loki. Guess the rewards make up for it though.

Kinda sad to see my best and my favorite frames don't line up. Loki is my best and I do like him, but I like the design of Saryn more. Too bad her kit sucks. Most prominent is her '3'. It uses 75 energy to give 75 poison damage. Pretty weak compared to Loki's invis, which gives +400% damage and cloaks you.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 11:28 am

Well, explosions have a 30% chance of occuring, though when fused with multi shot it becomes slightly more likely.  Not sure if they ever got rid of that. And its extremely useful once things "go loud."
And I'd recommend exploring a bit. Loki is great, its the Warframe I started with, but I'd recommend you get around a bit. Ash is a good one, I've been having a good time with my new Valkyr. Trinity is also good for support. Just try a few, or feel free to ask since I've played around a bit.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 11:35 am

Again I'm trying to go for Prime versions. Started with Master Race, just need the right energy / power mods to handle it correctly. Went on to Saryn, and then a couple of more frames. Currently working on regular Rhino, then Volt and Zephyr. Hoping to get Prime version when farming Tower missions. I'm not that great with Ember, and I already commented on Saryn. Again for most serious missions I go Loki, as Invis is very helpful in reviving Pugs. You already know how dumb they can get, like running far from the group and then getting dropped either by lagging behind or rushing ahead.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 11:39 am

Ash has the same invis ability, but he's more offensive. I've found him to work better in crowd control, and his abilities are effective against all factions. I found him to be a great Loki surrogate.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 11:59 am

I tend to use Master Race for more utility than anything else. Switch Teleport + Invis is a great way of getting a buddy out of the line of fire, and I tend to use Kogake while invisible to take out the heavy hitters via slide kick. Still would be nice to compare them though. Maybe after I finish leveling up the frames I have as well as the mods. I find it funny when new Pugs get freaked out by the Stalker. I tell them to keep rolling around and let the rest of the team deal with it, but it only works half the time as some get cocky. Got a Despair BP though, now to wait for Hate.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Its pretty funny, though I found out in one of the newer updates that Stalkers were added for each faction and each one drops different weapons.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Eh? Do you mean <strike>Zanuka</strike> Harvester and the G3?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 1:12 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Eh? Do you mean <strike>Zanuka</strike> Harvester and the G3?
Yeah. Earlier in the game the Stalker was the only one, hunting for every faction.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 1:22 pm

Stalker goes after you if you kill any boss except Vor and Salad. G3 goes after you if you start preferring Corpus in the invasion missions and v.v. for Harvester. If Stalker kills you you have to revive, no bleedout. If G3 downs you you get a Grineer Restraining Bolt that nerfs you vs Grineer and requires crafting a specific item to remove. If Harvester downs you you exit the mission and can only do an escape mission until you succeed.

Need to compile a list of helmets needed to grab before they get nerfed into cosmetic items.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 1:30 pm

G3 and Harvester didn't exist until recently though is what I'm trying to say. It used to be just Stalker and his weapon set.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Ah ok. Kinda bad on timeline of the game. Don't really know about the other drops, just need to look them up. Heh. I'm glad I finished my points for the Sydanna. Yesterday was ~4 guards, now I'm hearing they upped the ante with ~12 for a full group.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 2:40 pm

The harvester drop is a hand cannon type thing. I've been told its not great but I like to collect weapons so I've been collecting parts. Sadly though I side with the Corpus so I have to play with someone who gets attacked.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Hmm, I think it was the Detron? I have it. Pretty weak initialy, but add the right mods and it eats through Grineer fairly quickly.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next