Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 7 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by StoneSlinger88 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Yes, Master.

Popular choices for most of us have been:

Left 4 Dead 2
Killing Floor
Gmod

Depending on how many and who show up, other games might be available to us all.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 7 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by TalixZero Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Well Derp and I played some TF2 tonight since it was a bit late to actually organize something. We abused teamwork for a while as Scout and Pyro (Mad Milk + Neon Annihilator = free healing crits!) (also Sun-on-a-Stick). Then we just sorta pub stomped as Sniper, Spy, Demoknight, etc. on Valve King of the Kill servers.

Also I won a duel 1-0 as spy so I now have bragging rights
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:32 am

So, we defaulted to TF2 some more, then Cards.

OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Once upon a time League Night was Tuesdays, but I think the amount of rage generated from that game put some off, specifically in PvP. I prefer Bot matches myself, as there I can do almost whatever I feel like without the pressure of losing to others. For example, I can test out odd builds such as attack speed 'Raka, or Machine Gun Lulu, or challenge myself with limits. No Death run is easy enough in Beginner bots, much more difficult in intermediate if you forget to pay attention to bot locations. All-Assist run is amusing, and very hard to do if you accidentally last hit the champ.
*shrugs* Some people take this game correction, LOSING in this game way too hard.

There's quite a list of 4-player coops. From my own theres (off the top of my head):
Payday
Payday 2
L4D2
Loadout
Magicka
Sanctum 2
My favorite at the moment: Warframe

On the multiplayer > 4 I've got
Terraria
Starbound
Planetside 2
Natural Selection 2
Path of Exile
TF2
CS:GO
Gmod

Fast games with 4+:
Cards Against Humanity
Realm of the Mad God
And I personally recommend: Attack on Titan Tribute Game
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:54 pm

I've personally found League to be much less stressful now that I play ARAM exclusively.

Guess I might as well make a personal list too

4 player coops
L4D2
Loadout
Magicka
Sanctum 2
Orcs Must Die 2 haha whoops nvm
Monaco? (not sure how many players, maybe more than 4)

> 4
Natural Selection 2
Path of Exile
TF2
Gmod
The Ship

Last edited by TalixZero on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Wait what? Orcs Must Die 2 is 4 player? I thought it was only coop?

Also have The Ship, though judging by past history I can never get into a game before being booted for reasons.

You are ARAM exclusive? I have another friend who used to only do Bots, now shifted to ARAM. Fun to play with. Hilarious when we get a bad comp and somehow beat the other team who has one of the super champs (Nid, Janna, ADCs, Sona, Raka). When I play Garen I give no heed to my health bar, practicing BRUSH to help the team win, and generally getting most of the deaths.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Oh whoops fixed that.

And yeah ARAM can be pretty great. I got a game this week where I pulled Swain, so I got to be a tanky hp-regen DoT mage bird. Which is always fun.
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Eh, I really like Nid on the map, as well as supports. Hilarious when I play Ashe. Usually grab Chalice of all things first, then do the normal ADC builds. Arrow Spam ftw.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:23 pm

So, my friends and I have started playing DOTA 2 since Free To Play came out. I now fully understand how everybody felt while they were learning League and got stomped by bots.
Stupid friggen Sniper...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:15 am

Meanwhile in space-ninja land I got my stealth kit in production (kunai). Problem is that it will be useless when playing with random pubbies because they are usually a ton stronger than me and can just brute force everything. I think I had one mission where a stronger player actually let me stealth the mission. It was nice, until another player joined and triggered all the alerts.

Nowadays I mainly do for win of the day LoL and Loadout, then switch over to Space Ninjas and drawing.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:34 pm

So we did something on tuesday, we can do something this thursday. Because why not.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Go for it, just don't expect me. I literally, as in only a few minutes ago, got in and all I'm want to do right now is go lay down in the shower for a few hours.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Whew. Exciting L4D2 match with 4 on 4 in Carnival. Other team won by a few points.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Exciting and pretty freaking hilarious.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:15 am

As for tomorrow, anyone up for the AoT game?
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:30 am

StoneSlinger88 wrote:As for tomorrow, anyone up for the AoT game?

[Memories of being nommed mid-air intensify.]

Hell yes. That game is incredibly fun.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:07 am

YUSH! [Potato Nomming Intensifies] Also, original is hard in learning curve at first compared to TPS, but worth it for a cinematic style execution, and easier hooks.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:46 am

swicked wrote:
StoneSlinger88 wrote:As for tomorrow, anyone up for the AoT game?
The what now?

The Attack on Titan tribute game. It's a physics-based game where you work together with other players to kill the titans. It's really derpy because of the physics, and a lot of us had a ton of fun playing it.

Link.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:53 am

Once again, the game at its current state has a high skill ceiling. But when you can barely use the 3dmg, it feels so satisfying just taking one of them down. At the moment  Aonee is the only one setting up multiplayer. Requires knowledge of port forwarding.

Choose to play your favorite character from the show, like:
Mikasa
Majestic Harmonizing Eagle Armin (who is totally not going insane in the manga)
Levi and his totally not girlfriend Petra
Erin-bombastic
Majestic Stallion Jean and his friend Marco.

Last edited by OneMoreDaySK on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:18 am

Speaking of games let remind you of all the amazing L4D2 campaigns
Journey to Splash Mountain
The Survivors head to Disneyland after hearing it is a military evacuation zone, only to find it completely overrun by zombies. Might as well have some fun while we're here.

Yama
A 5-map campaign set in various locations throughout Japan. Survivors start in Tokyo's red light district, escaping to Kyoto's Kiyomizu temple, before moving further into the mountains the next morning.

Tour of Terror
Escape from Eastern Europe

Dead Before Dawn DC
Escape to them from a mall, tons of high quality custom buildings

Day Break
The survivors must escape San Francisco before the military bombs it! The survivors have to make their way out of the city, crossing the Golden Gate, and take a boat to Alcatraz Island.

I Hate Mountains
Survivors crashed their bus in an utility pole of a dark forest while fleeing. They must now find their way through the spooky North American mountains. The campaign includes a dense forest, a huge mansion, an underground complex, a coast road and its lumberyard and finally, a lakeside finale.

Warcelona
Warcelona is a campaign filled with personality. Every setting is 100% based on real environments of Barcelona, saving the obvious artistic license taken in order to ensure a varied, addictive, fun and unique gameplay

Suicide Blitz 2
The classic suicide blitz

That's just a list of the L4D campaigns with 9.5 and above ratings if we add 9.0 and above we get amazing ones like One 4 Nine, Vienna Calling, Indian Jones and the Temple of Zombies, Night Terror and many more. There are 108 campaigns rated 8.0 or above any anything 8.0 is at least as good as a map like Dead Toll, 8.5 or above is No Mercy level good and 9.0 is normally better than Valve.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:54 am

Sounds good, Adder. These can be both Coop and Versus, right?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:11 am

Cptadder wrote:*snip*
I can vouch for I Hate Mountains, Warcelona (which there's a LP of that map with me in it somewhere online), Suicide Blitz 2, and Dead Before Dawn DC.
I played a not finished version of Yama, and the server we got Tour of Terror on was paid a visit by the guy who owned it who granted us flight and gave me the infinite grenade launcher so never got a good play through of that.

Use to play a lost of custom maps in the past when I could actually play L4D2 without it being a slide show. Only maps I haven't touched that Adder listed was Day Break and the Splash Mountain one.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:56 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Sounds good, Adder. These can be both Coop and Versus, right?
Yes and no, some are set up just for Coop as Versus would be way to easy.  But yes you can still play it Versus.
*Edit
Think about that, 108 campaigns you could play 1 campaign a week and still not played them all two years from now. I'd love to make it a weekly thing.

Last edited by Cptadder on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 am

Too easy for which side? (Thinks back to the time party wiped by a charger knocking almost everyone into lake, then payback when we switched sides)
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:06 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Too easy for which side? (Thinks back to the time party wiped by a charger knocking almost everyone into lake, then payback when we switched sides)
Questionable Ethics is the one I'm primary thinking of since it's a puzzle campaign which even on normal it's tough[ because your in essence playing a murderous puzzle game. Lots of places where scripts trap the players in areas and big giant pits to fall in. Left 4 Goldeneye and Military Industrial both have a level or two that just abuse the players if it's verses but only Questionable is fuck your gonna die on Verses every single level.

There are jumping puzzles on one level.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:14 am

Questionable Ethics can give you PTSD if played above Advanced. Damn falling cars.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:20 am

Aside from incompetency, is it possible to progress in No Mercy vs with the TAAAAAANK mutation?

Interesting maps. Will check them out after getting home.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:43 pm

The thing about custom L4D2 maps is that they need to be downloaded and installed before we try and start a game. It's not complicated, but it is planning. *Ominous thunder crack*  Twilight Sparkle  We can do it, but we'll need to choose a map, choose a date, and most importantly we'll have to have people agree ahead of time to download the map and show up. I'll trust your judgement on whatever map would be good, but please try to avoid anything that might cause some of us to have crashes.

Firefox tells me that I need to update my Shockwave player to get the Titan game working, so I'll edit this post in a bit to confirm if it works or not. And yea, of course we're going to try for another game tonight.

Edit: It works, and it's.... weird. If you all want to play it, I'll join in, but I haven't lived longer than a minute before being killed.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:01 pm

Started off with Stone, Moody and I trying out RotMG. Silliness ensued. Then Titans, where Swicked, Iron, and Derp joined. I think we started off at normals, then shifted to hard.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Abnormal. You were in abnormal. Then I accidentally shut down the server.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next