Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I get what you guys mean, and now I'm trying to keep from laughing.
Is it because you're thinking of evil cow puns?
Leather or not I can think of a pun is irrelevant. The thing about the wedding was amusing, if I understood what you got out of it.
Oh no, you did. :P

The Frost Iron wedding. There were many stabbings and puns and the occasional trip to a cellar which none would return. But no one would forget the blood curdling screams and resounding groans that sounded from the chapel that day.
The evil R34 monster just reared it's ugly-ass head somewhere...

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:13 pm

What have I done?

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Last wrote:and the occasional trip to a cellar which none would return.
I claim the second amendment.
Ironmonger wrote:The evil R34 monster just reared it's ugly-ass head somewhere...
I was here the whole time.. and don't call me ugly.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:17 pm

cb5 wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:The evil R34 monster just reared it's ugly-ass head somewhere...
I was here the whole time.. and don't call me ugly.
I got a laugh out of that.

Also:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Tumblr_msfcuz5kUh1rokwrho1_500

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Ironmonger wrote:*image
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 946
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:40 pm

That's mild compared to what people tend to threaten to do to me when I make a pun.

Frost: "I will fucking kill you in your sleep."

Me: *Maniacal laughter*

Frost: "You seem to think I'm joking."

Last edited by Ironmonger on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Just retort that you'd just climb out from the pits of hell to haunt him, fueled by the millions of bad puns that have spawned from hell.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Ironmonger wrote:That's mild compared to what people tend to threaten to do to me when I make a pun.

Frost: "I will fucking kill you in your sleep."

Me: *Maniacal laughter*

Frost: "You seem to think I'm joking."
Hey I just gave you a taste of my pie. That's not a punishment.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Just retort that you'd just climb out from the pits of hell to haunt him, fueled by the millions of bad puns that have spawned from hell.
That sounds like something that could be the basis of a plot for an indie horror game.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:48 pm

"These puns are killing me! HURK! Bleh" GAME OVER
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:"These puns are killing me! HURK! Bleh" GAME OVER
They're to die for aren't they?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:51 pm

The monster is my legless torso crawling along the ground, firing horrible puns and jokes from my mouth as I chase the player.

"Muahaha! You had a good run while it lasted!"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 pm

So who's gonna make this thing happen?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Ironmonger wrote:The monster is my legless torso crawling along the ground, firing horrible puns and jokes from my mouth as I chase the player.

"Muahaha! You had a good run while it lasted!"
If I were a video game villain I would just be that character you think is a small fry, but first turn summons a monster of a thousand tentacles that makes all sorts of inappropriate sounds until the character just gives up and lets it grab them and the summon can't take your hp down below 1 hp no matter what and I just sit there watching the show.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:03 am

Moodyman90 wrote:So who's gonna make this thing happen?
Oddly enough (or perhaps not so much), I'm actually designing that game idea in my brain. Perhaps someone will actually be crazy enough to make it. Applebloom 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:41 am

A little late, but welcome back Frost. Glad to know that training is treating you well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:51 am

This makes me chuckle.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:05 am

Side note: No offense pokemon fans, but a lot of pokemon fans are fucking ****** **** on a ***** stick levels of annoying.

How can someone with no sarcasm say that the anime deserves a oscar?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:12 am

cb5 wrote:Side note: No offense pokemon fans, but a lot of pokemon fans are fucking ****** **** on a ***** stick levels of annoying.

How can someone with no sarcasm say that the anime deserves an oscar?
Because fanboy/girlism.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:38 am

cb5 wrote:Side note: No offense pokemon fans, but a lot of pokemon fans are fucking ****** **** on a ***** stick levels of annoying.

B-b-but...muh nostalgia...

Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:40 am

@cb5
Because Titanic got a bunch? =P Seriously though I have no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:54 am

CamoBadger wrote:

B-b-but...muh nostalgia...

Spoiler:
The pokemon anime, everything past indigo league, summarized in four words, "Ash is a loser"... Seriously when was the last time he actually won one of the leagues?  Gary went on to be a successful scientist, Ash is just a kid who refuses to admit his dream is dead and he will never achieve his dreams.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:03 am

From Bulbapedia:

• Indigo Conference (top 16) [Kanto]
  • Silver Conference(top 8) [Johto]
  • Ever Grande Conference(top 8) [Hoenn]
  • Lily of the Valley Conference (top 4) [Shinnoh]
  • Vertress Conference (top 8) [Unvoa]

He's also a Champion of the Orange League and the Kanto Battle Frontier.

Of course that in and of itself is impressive and most others can't claim to have done it before. But for Ash to actually win, to be number 1 in any of these major region(actual place from the games) competitions would show he has no more room for growth and thus end this never ending nightmare of a series. Hell, any time it's shown he's actually getting better they take a Nerf Hammer and bash it over him, making him forget everything so they can do the same god damn plot over and over again.

Hell, I think it was either the Hoenn or Shinnoh League that the only way they could justify him losing was for his opponent to have two Legendary pokemon on their team.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

Pikachu just straight up loses to some random guy with a random pokemon, despite in his first appearance knocks out an entire flock of Pidgys, his second gym battle taking out a freaking Onyx (after a helpful boost from Brock's dad, though), not to mention what went on in the movies. At this point, that Pikachu should be able to conjure an entire fucking thunderstorm.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:17 am

Moodyman90 wrote:From Bulbapedia:

• Indigo Conference (top 16) [Kanto]
  • Silver Conference(top 8) [Johto]
  • Ever Grande Conference(top 8) [Hoenn]
  • Lily of the Valley Conference (top 4) [Shinnoh]
  • Vertress Conference (top 8) [Unvoa]

He's also a Champion of the Orange League and the Kanto Battle Frontier.

Of course that in and of itself is impressive and most others can't claim to have done it before. But for Ash to actually win, to be number 1 in any of these major region(actual place from the games) competitions would show he has no more room for growth and thus end this never ending nightmare of a series. Hell, any time it's shown he's actually getting better they take a Nerf Hammer and bash it over him, making him forget everything so they can do the same god damn plot over and over again.

Hell, I think it was either the Hoenn or Shinnoh League that the only way they could justify him losing was for his opponent to have two Legendary pokemon on their team.
I stand corrected.

Personally I just don't get pokemon.

Last edited by cb5 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:25 am

And that it does Stone. When the plot demands it. It could strike down Legionaries with a flick of it's tail and turn right around and lose against a magikarp that can't even use Splash, all on the whim of the writer at the time.

Meanwhile Ash could take a Sunkern with only healing moves and beat a hoard of Charazards in one episode and can't even take two steps without tripping let alone win a battle the next.

Never said it did cb5. But you did ask a question that I could provide an answer for. One that proved your point in a way.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:31 am

Moodyman90 wrote:And that it does Stone. When the plot demands it. It could strike down Legionaries with a flick of it's tail and turn right around and lose against a magikarp that can't even use Splash, all on the whim of the writer at the time.

Meanwhile Ash could take a Sunkern with only healing moves and beat a hoard of Charazards in one episode and can't even take two steps without tripping let alone win a battle the next.

Never said it did cb5. But you did ask a question that I could provide an answer for. One that proved your point in a way.
K

I don't even know what a sunkern is, but the idea of it being able to in the anime beat up a hoard of charizards for some reason gives me a migraine.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:36 am

It's a grass type that is generally considered to be weaker than a Magikarp. Yes, the pokemon who usually only has the pointless move known as Splash, is considered stronger than another pokemon and that's even before evolving. This is all based on game stats of course, which somebody with less life than myself and more time sat down to figure out.

And while the games have very little baring to the anime, and the anime having little basing on the games, it's hard to not take stuff like that in when watching it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 am

Moodyman90 wrote:It's a grass type that is generally considered to be weaker than a Magikarp. Yes, the pokemon who usually only has the pointless move known as Splash, is considered stronger than another pokemon and that's even before evolving. This is all based on game stats of course, which somebody with less life than myself and more time sat down to figure out.

And while the games have very little baring to the anime, and the anime having little basing on the games, it's hard to not take stuff like that in when watching it.
Something more useless than magikarp? Are you sure you're not talking about congress?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 am

this image is old, but I still find it funny:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next