Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

+3
Katarn
Scyto Harmony
XT Vengeance
7 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 25 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by Ghostwolf Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:27 am

Ari snorted..."The mage that just killed all that back there...run??"

Last edited by Ghostwolf on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 25 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:28 am

"Those were warlocs, this is different."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:29 am

She thought for a moment...."75 says she stays right there!"
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:30 am

Vengeance wrote:Suleen averted her eyes from the now nude mare.  "I...it can take a little while to heat up. I...I canwaitoutsideifyouwantmetoitisn'taproblemIshouldgoshouldn'tI?" she blurted.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am

"Deal." Dalamus shakes Ari's hoof to seal the deal.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:33 am

Chrystyna didn't really understand her gibberish, but she got the gist of it, "I-it's okay, I guess. I kinda... I...," she turns her face away slightly and blushes, "I need someone to wash my back. I can't reach"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:37 am

Vengeance wrote:"Oh...um...I can do that," Suleen said nervously. She moved over to the side of the basin and grabbed a brush. "I...you sure you don't want me to leave?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:40 am

"I-it's okay... it's been a long time since I've had a proper bath."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:44 am

vacation wrote:"Right. I uh...I had to get this installed a while ago. My profession doesn't exactly lend itself to cleanliness," the redguard said, dipping the brush in the now lukewarm water. She gently started to brush Chrystyna's back, trying her best to be gently while she cleaned the matted fur.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:49 am

Meanwhile Chrystyna cleaned her front, "I can imagine. I think that's why so many become mages. It's clean. Usually."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:52 am

Vengeance wrote:"I...I wouldn't know." she said softly. "I uh...do you want me to go get a bottle of that Matze? I'm...I'm kinda thirsty," she lied, hoping her remark hadn't been noticed.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 am

"Yes, please. I think I might join you. Give Matze another chance," she said, slightly relieved.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:04 am

Vengeance wrote:"Ok. Be right back." The mare quickly got up and rushed downstairs. A loud bang could be heard. "I'm okay!" Suleen then comes back upstairs, and pulls two bottles of Matze out of her bags. She then sets her bags down on the ground rear the door of the washroom. "Here," she said, offering one of the bottles. "Careful though, these have a bit of a kick to them, even for me."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 am

"I think I need a little kick." She uncorks the bottle and takes a drink. (7 Success) She girded herself for a fiery sensation and was surprised when it started tingling. "Oh, wow." She drinks some more. "This is different." She drinks deeply. "I actually kinda like it." Another drink. "Say, Shuleen. You said somethin' bout yer job bein' dirty? Didja need a bath too?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 am

Vengeance wrote:"Oh," Sullen blushes heavily. "I...uh...um," she stammered, panicking. "I...I think I heard someone calling me!" she yelled, bolting out of the room and running outside. The nearly naked redguard mare sprinted across the street and hid behind the inn.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:17 am

Ari grinned, "See? Our mage didnt run....buuut....its moot now...wrong one ran out."
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:18 am

Chrystyna stared at the space recently occupied by a redguard, "Was it sumthin' I said?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:18 am

Dalamus looked at Suleen run behind the inn before lookiung back at Ari. "Let's just say nobody one."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:19 am

"Did I...miss something?" Aldarilar looked at half naked mare running away.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 am

"Welll....", Ari drawled, "...apparently things didn't go to plan for Suleen...I guess she will need more ales to calm her."
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 am

"Someone is probably going to need to talk to her." Dalamus said before patting Ari on the back. "Good luck."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:29 am

Ari responded, "Ohh...nominating me the fearless drunken leader are we??"

Sighing the Nordic warrior trotted off to find the wayward smith.
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:31 am

"So you aren't our fearless drunken leader?" Aldarilar laughed. "And I think she needs mare to talk to, not stallion."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 am

Vengeance wrote:Suleen sat behind the in, drinking the bottle of Matze she had grabbed on her way out. When she finished it off, she put her head in her hooves, muttering forlornly to herself.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 am

"Though if you don't want to go, I could." Aldarilar stated.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 am

Upon seeing this sight Ari spoke quietly so that only the smith could hear her, "Normally I don't pry but you seem like a good sort of lass and quite honestly I don't like to see skilled smith and ale drinker so despondent. So what can I do to help you? Seeing how we busted the heads of those thieves keeping such a fine looking brew from you."
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:40 am

Vengeance wrote:"Oh uh...it's nothing. I just fucked up again. Like always," the mare said sadly.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 am

"How do you think you messed anything up? If you are really interested in something you owe it to yourself and the other person, profession or whatever else not to give up even if you stumble. Think about it, without trial and error would you be the smith you are today without mistakes or missteps to learn from??
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 am

Vengeance wrote:"Oh..I...I guess you are right," Suleen said, standing up. "Thanks. I'll have that armor I promised you ready by tomorrow. But for now...I guess I should head back inside." With that, the mare trotted back to her shop, locking the door behind herself. 

Making her way back up to the bathroom, the mare sat back down next to the tub. "Sorry..."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 am

Chrystyna is leaned back in the bath, "S'okay. Th'bath is real warm now."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next