Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check

+5
CamoBadger
Ghostwolf
Scyto Harmony
Orm
XT Vengeance
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check Empty The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 7:57 pm

This here is an interest check for a Morrowind based pony RPG. I'm looking for five to eight people to play, so that I can keep things a bit more manageable. This IS a pony RPG, so the races of Tamriel will be equine equivalents, and there will be mostly set classes. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. I'd like to know if you are even remotely interested, so please tell me.

Rules:

Races:

Available Classes:

Skill Trees:

Spells List:

Here is the format for the Character Sheets.
Please copy and paste all of the skills and racial stats to the sheet, to help make my job easier. I will add spells to them after you chose your class.

Cutie Marks will be based off of one of the skills in the class you have chosen. An example being a Daedric rune for conjuration, or a bow for Markspony. This will grant you a +5 bonus to that skill right off the bat.

Also, Elder Scrolls naming conventions will be used. If you are having difficulty coming up with a name for your character here is a name generator.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:10 am; edited 16 times in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check

Post by Orm Fri May 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Sounds interesting.
Count me in.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 8:12 pm

*puts down signature*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Fri May 24, 2013 8:55 pm

I'm here for the Morrowind adventures in Clydesdale form. Thank XT. XD
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 9:46 pm

I updated the OP with the available class options and races.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Here is the format for the Character Sheets.
Please copy and paste all of the skills and racial stats to the sheet, to help make my job easier. I will add spells to them after you chose your class.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 11:24 pm

For clarification; By one-handed, I actually meant one hoofed. Swords, maces, and axes that are hoof mounted. Hoof Claws count as this as well. Two-Handed weapons are much larger, and must be wielded with the mouth. That includes Warhammers, Claymores, Battleaxes, Staves and spears.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri May 24, 2013 11:42 pm

I may join, but I'll be disappearing a few times throughout the game.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat May 25, 2013 2:01 am

I suppose I'll join.

There may also be a chance that I'll try to keep the Season 3 RP alive, albeit on a much smaller scale than Camo had it.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 25, 2013 2:06 am

That's good tytan. Just remember to PM me your Character sheet when you get the chance. I'll add spells based on what class you choose.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 25, 2013 11:44 am

If you don't mind answering few questions.
How would be realised wielding both one-handed aka hoof-wielded and shield in same time?
Magic spells like in Skyrim? I mean wielding. Or like in morrowind/oblivion?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 25, 2013 12:26 pm

I don't know if you are familiar with the Boom shield from Gears of war, but it is a wrist mounted shield, that extends when it is held in position. Otherwise, it is folded down on the wrist. I was thinking something along those lines. Block also includes using your weapon to parry attacks, though that will be slightly less effective. Much like in the last RP. where you could dodge or attack, you will only be able to block or attack once per turn. I may add in stunning if you block successfully, so that there is an actual use for it.

As far as magic goes, I am working on it, though I think it will be closer to Skyrim than Morrowind or Oblivion. I originally was going to limit it more, but I believe that I will be giving characters a set amount of magica that you can choose to increase like in Skyrim.

Leveling will work like our last RP, where it will be based on experience. When you level up you will be allotted 10 points to put into the skills your class has. Each person will start with all of there skills at a base of 15. I am still working on the perk trees, but perks will work like in Skyrim. Also, when you level up, you will be given the choice of increasing your total amount of Magica, Health, or Stamina. Magica will determine how many spells you can use in combat, Health is your hit points, and Stamina will be used for Power attacks, and to determine how much you can carry.

I am still working on the mechanics though, so this is subject to change.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Also, at this moment, I havent figured out a way to add in Cutie marks just yet, though I have been thinking about it. Most likely, you will be granted a +5 bonus to a skill that it represents. As an example, you could have the Destruction magic symbol on your character's flank, and therefore they are granted a +5 to destruction. Same goes for the other skills.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat May 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Consider me 'somewhat interested' for this at the moment.
I'll be definitely keeping an eye on things, at any rate.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Again, if anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me through personal messaging.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat May 25, 2013 7:46 pm

I'm somewhat interested, I'll keep an eye on this as I do with all the active threads.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 25, 2013 9:19 pm

OP has been updated to reflect additions. It now includes the character sheet format as well as what cutie marks do. It also includes a link to a name generator.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon May 27, 2013 8:29 am

I've meant to ask. Will in this RP be same religion as it is in TES series or you'll use Royal Sisters somehow?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 27, 2013 11:53 am

The royal sisters will be converted to represent the either the Deadric prince they are most like, or one of the Divines. I have already figured out Luna, just need to work on which one is Celestia. All gods are Alicorns.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon May 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Maybe Meridia?

And let me guess. Luna = Azura or Nocturnal?

Last edited by Katarn on Mon May 27, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Perhaps. And thanks, that is a good idea. I would think that Celestia would not like the undead. I may make the mane six into gods as well.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Mon May 27, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon May 27, 2013 12:06 pm

I've edited post as you replied. Nocturnal might be good 'avatar' of Luna here too.
'Princess of the Night'.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Don't worry Katarn, I have figured out a way to incorporate many characters into the lore as gods or spirits. We may not see all o them, but only time will tell.

As far as planning, I have still got quite a bit of work ahead of me.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 29, 2013 1:17 am

Dibs on everything shiny. EVERYTHING.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed May 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Okay, so I updated the class lists finally to replace the Hand-toHand with Hoof-to-hoof, the One-Handed skill with One-hoofed, and the Two-Handed skill with Mouth-Wielding.

Mages have also had their Mouth-Wielding replaced with One-Hoofed.

Edit: For anyone who has already sent me their character sheet, I have made changes to them to reflect this.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed May 29, 2013 6:22 pm

So far we have the following confirmed:

1 Breton Battlemage
1 Breton Mage
1 Dunmer Nightblade
1 Zebra Acrobat
1 Nord Knight

I would like it a lot if we can see variety in the characters like we have so far. Keep it up people!

Also, be sure to send me any sort of background story you have for your character so I can further customize the experience for everyone.
The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check 779695502

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Wed May 29, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Who's signed up?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed May 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Ketchup wrote:Who's signed up?
So far I have Camo, Scyto, Orm, Ghostwolf, and Tytan as definites. But there is still room for some more players. The max I will allow is ten.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 29, 2013 9:20 pm

Sent in a few questions, decided I'd join after all. Feel free to bump me out if we end up with too many, though I find that unlikely.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed May 29, 2013 11:18 pm

The Healer class has been modified. Mouth-Wielding was replaced with Marksman, as I do not really see a healer charging in with a battle-axe
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next